Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Indian Government Offers Crypto and Blockchain Course

This is a great initiative by the Indian government and I looked at the link, it seems it gives a good opportunity for many students to receive education about cryptocurrencies and it is backed by the government. The price is also very low $14 which could not be a big amount for any nation standards for the education it will give. It says this is interactive course so it won't be affected by covid either.

It has education about cryptocurrencies and blockchain, so it is really important.

1 hour ago, setifien said:

I believe they will teach blockchain courses but not for crypto use (the will exclude cryptocurrencies from these courses), I think they offer them for other purposes like data storing, because cryptocurrencies are not legalized yet

It has education about cryptocurrencies and blockchain, so it is really important.

Edited by kryptonick

Cryptocurrency and blockchain courses is a great initiative of the government of India. In addition to being a great initiative, it is a measure that favors the crypto world because people are training in a business they do not know and it is precisely to know what one gets into, the government of India shows its interest in its citizens successfully enter the cryptographic world, to obtain benefits that are in favor of a better country and for the cryptographic world it is a recognition of your existence.

hi friends in my country Bitcoin are illegal our government didn't accept its legally thats the reason its low in my country in my country there is no transaction becouse it prohibits dealing in digital currencies and this makes us forced to use other countries to do our transaction 

And I think this is the right way to go , there are so many ways to which we have to work and be sure of what is going to build ,so to me there is a lot of good issues that market show the right interventions that is what we are doing there is a lot of good issues that come with the education to it , it shows growth and there is a lot of work to be followed to it

We hope this information is correct from the Indian government offering a course in Crypto
Where it will be a quantum leap, as India is considered one of the major economies in the world, and it also includes one of the largest population centers in the world.
 This decision will lead to a new boom in this growing market.

That's very good news, blockchain technology does have many benefits for securing our money. In addition, in the future companies will adopt blockchain to store their assets, blockchain is not only applied to cryptocurrency but can also be in other fields. With crypto and blockchain courses in India, it is hoped that cryptocurrency can be legal there and people are free to use it.

• +1 1

I hope this will have cryptocurrencies too in the courses as it is more important from understanding the blockchains. Blockchain needs programming too so it will be more advanced. A simple program could be about how decentralized blockchains are more important from centralized that have a company behind and fall under regulations and problems that can make the currencies weak.

A very good initiative one that gives hopes to all the Indian people for a better future and for agreement inside the government on the reasons cryptocurrencies are important. I have big hope for the Asian continent that rules will change and crypto will be accepted for it is not illegal and not a threat either.

These governments care a lot about the future and how to put their country on the road map. That is why they care about learning everything new, which makes a difference. Therefore, I hope that my country will become such countries.

Teaching cryptocurrency in school is actually not a bad thing and does not guarantee that it'll be adopted by the government but they need to teach their Students for future purpose

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, it is good to see a government like India to work in the field of cryptocurrencies and create its own cryptocurrency and also put up once to learn it on the ground. How do I hope that all countries will create their own cryptocurrencies and start teaching cryptocurrencies widely. Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

These is a big news to our indian friends who are into crypto currencies, because if the government will legalize crypto currency education on how to participate and have a knowledgeable background then very soon the currency will soon be introduced into it system of government as a whole.

• +2 1

On 11/25/2019 at 7:37 PM, cryptosix said:

Today while I was reading news in Pivot APP got stunned to see this as our Govt is moving ahead in Crypto education. I still see the Indian Govt did not adopted Bitcoin and neither they made legal for using Blockchain.

What I see here is India might make legal for Bitcoin and other Crypto too soon because of this Crypto education.

Read full article here https://news.bitcoin.com/indian-government-crypto-course/

I think that during the coming period, all countries will rely on cryptocurrencies to support their national economy. Today most countries have begun to study the matter and what are its effects

Cryptocurrencies have been officially adopted by some countries, as the growth of this area significantly and its high prices have proven to be the best profitable economic field. 

India is one of the advanced countries in the field of technology and is expected to be one of the first countries to introduce crypto and blockchain to its education,
Raising a generation based on general knowledge of technology and the uses of blockchain and crypto is very important for the future.
I hope many countries will take similar steps.

• +2 1

India is one of the countries that legalize the use of cryptocurrencies as means of payment and investment in its banks and financial system, and thus it must provide an understanding and explanation to the population and make them aware of this technology and its currencies, and therefore it publishes these courses and where India uses cryptocurrencies as means of payment in restaurants, communications and other services.

• +5 1

This is a very good approach on the part of India apart from China or Russia that are do their bes to disregard and bring down the value and important of crypto. Starting crypto courses will boost the market as well and increase people knowledge on crypto

Indian governments will make very good decision that they offer the crypto and blockchain course offer and i hope that in the market they make big investment becasue where the government start to invest the peoples of that country will definitely invest in that and that time crypto market a great high.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies to it are illegal in currency India and there is no one who can work on them. Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are called illegal in India. But as you talk cryptocurrency and blockchain course is being labeled as legal in India, it is a very good thing. And if this happens, it is possible that in the coming days, cryptocurrency in India can be legalize. And if that happens, it will be very good news for India and cryptocurrency. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Some countries provide facilities and help their people to work in this field in order to increase the state’s income from money, and there are some countries that fight this encryption.

the Government of India does not like blockchain technology with cryptocurrency, and India does not allow Crypto to be the most convenient payment gateway in the world.

Don't draw your conclusions from the headline. No government will offer courses in Cryptocurrency without first recognizing them. What is the necessity of a course when everything is available in the net? I don't think the Indian government wants to be the first country to recognize Cryptocurrency in the near future.

The nation of India has a excessive populace and it is vital to grant sources of profits for its people, and this might also lead to the adoption of blockchain technological know-how and cryptocurrencies, in order to assurance its humans extra and easy-to-earn income. 

When I read such news, I feel happy and optimistic, as this is a very serious and important step in making Bitcoin legal and recognized in all parts of the world.
I think that in the future, most of the governments in the world will follow this trend, and the governments will enact the necessary laws to trade in Bitcoin, and thus we will be more protective against fraudsters.

• +2 1