Tips of Bitcoin Trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Tips of Bitcoin Trading

On 11/25/2019 at 8:59 AM, Agios said:

Determine the Plan and Goal.

Many new traders are confused in trading Bitcoin, collecting Bitcoin or getting profits, so all traders of any goods do not aim to collect goods /Bitcoin, but they all want to make profit, ie the sale is reduced by the purchase price and costs equal to profit or loss. So our goal in trading is to get flat money (EUR, USD, YEN etc, or stable coin)

Market Prices Tend To Rise

This is the easiest market condition to trade, because the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise. For example the price of Bitcoin at 6 am $ 7000, in the afternoon it has gone up $ 7300 tomorrow to $ 7500 and the day after tomorrow to $ 800. So you just buy Bitcoin at any price and sell it tomorrow at a higher price. But remember, you must stop buying Bitcoin when the market price increase is saturated or stop and the price will go back down.

Market Prices Tend To Decline/Go Down

Like the current market price, falling continuously, from August the price of Bitcoin reached a peak of $ 11,970 and continues to fall today, reaching $ 6,830. Of course if conditions like this are new traders must be afraid to sell Bitcoin because they worry the price will rise again. But not for speculators he dares to sell Bitcoin when prices are cheap, for example $ 6,830. then he waits for the price to drop to its lowest point (only approximate), for example a week later the price of Bitcoin becomes $ 4000. If he buys Bitcoin with USD $ 6,830 then he will get 1.7075 BTC.

Feel free to share your opinion and experience and getting more knowledge. 

Invest your time in to learning productive skills instead doing trading on Bitcoin now.Trading Bitcoin is a negative-sum game, it is 95%+ certain that you will be left with fewer Bitcoin than you started with. So, if you're going to ignore the sound advice of everyone in here urging you not to do it. At least only do it for a small amount of your coins. Your expected loss will be smaller.

• Useful or interesting 1

Am like a sponge, absorbing everything, thanks to everyone for the info, will surely be useful one of these fine days.

13 hours ago, Bikash Baniya said:

yes i agree with you when the market goes down, then buy the coin you want. HODL it for sometime until the market rises up again, then sell all your coins back and buy the stable coin like tether or USDT. This will make sure that you don't spend it on the fluctuation of the market price.

Actually this tutorial "Tips of Bitcoin Trading"  is for beginner traders so I don't include the fluctuation of the market price for daily trading.

Ideas within Bitcoins buying and selling may be the, in the beginning, you've arranged a good goal within buying and selling in the event that this can strike this particular I'll escape within revenue and also the greatest is actually you shouldn't be psychological using the cash or even bitcoin a person arrived with regard to generate.

Та ну биткоин вообще непредсказуемая хрень, это бред полный, он скачет ужасно, его не предсказатьь никак, купил по одной цена, продол за другую говорили Да да ладно давай завтра к нам в школе была и все я в пятницу не знаю где он 

On 11/25/2019 at 10:59 AM, Agios said:

Many new traders are confused in trading Bitcoin, collecting Bitcoin or getting profits, so all traders of any goods do not aim to collect goods /Bitcoin, but they all want to make profit, ie the sale is reduced by the purchase price and costs equal to profit or loss. So our goal in trading is to get flat money (EUR, USD, YEN etc, or stable coin)

This is the easiest market condition to trade, because the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise. For example the price of Bitcoin at 6 am $ 7000, in the afternoon it has gone up $ 7300 tomorrow to $ 7500 and the day after tomorrow to $ 800. So you just buy Bitcoin at any price and sell it tomorrow at a higher price. But remember, you must stop buying Bitcoin when the market price increase is saturated or stop and the price will go back down.

Like the current market price, falling continuously, from August the price of Bitcoin reached a peak of $ 11,970 and continues to fall today, reaching $ 6,830. Of course if conditions like this are new traders must be afraid to sell Bitcoin because they worry the price will rise again. But not for speculators he dares to sell Bitcoin when prices are cheap, for example $ 6,830. then he waits for the price to drop to its lowest point (only approximate), for example a week later the price of Bitcoin becomes $ 4000. If he buys Bitcoin with USD $ 6,830 then he will get 1.7075 BTC.

Well you have a good tips and thanks for sharing. I have question where did you trade? and have you implemented this strategy in each market?

44 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

Well you have a good tips and thanks for sharing. I have question where did you trade? and have you implemented this strategy in each market?

I have tried a lot of trading in various markets such as, Binance, CREX24, coinswitch, poloniex, paxful, bw.com and in Yobit, but now because my time is limited I prefer to trade the local market (in my country), also easy withdrawals directly to the bank account. Of course I implemented this strategy because the principle is the same, only a small difference follows the market conditions.

7 minutes ago, Agios said:

only a small difference follows the market conditions

And what are these market conditions? Should we adjust the strategy based on the condition? Please give an example.

18 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

And what are these market conditions? Should we adjust the strategy based on the condition? Please give an example.

Of course the market conditions are price and volume different in each market, if you trade in the local market, pay attention and compare it to the global market because there will be an influence.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:22 PM, Binbillal007 said:

Learn how the market work, like in how it operate, learn the trend line in trading, you will be able to trade like that

as someone who has been in the market for a while i learned that technical analysis is never going to help me because it always predict the wrong way bitcoin is going.

I am here again yo read all the comments.i think this is verry helpfull reading those comments from the member here is a verry important tips i can get.just take note all of there points and there advises.

39 minutes ago, Agios said:

Of course the market conditions are price and volume different in each market, if you trade in the local market, pay attention and compare it to the global market because there will be an influence.

Alright, What about the trading bot? Could they affect the market condition? Yes, the local market usually influenced by global market.

2 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

Alright, What about the trading bot? Could they affect the market condition? Yes, the local market usually influenced by global market.

Of course, because basically trading bots will affect demand and supply so that it will affect market conditions.

2 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

That depend on the indicator you are using, which indicator do you use?

i have tried to use RSI, and volume on the charts and also have used MACD but they all fail to tell me where is the market moving exactly, but rather just speculation which sometimes be wrong.

I think at this moment i'll leave a short trade of crypto. Because i have seen that bitcoin price raised every years. And the best think for me to keep it till bitcoin will have value for 1 satoshi. 😂

Regards

Hyudien

On 12/28/2019 at 3:16 AM, Nakamoto said:

Yes, of course, the market is types and every type must be specified for it a certain strategy, for example, storage in the slow market, scalping in the volatile and fast market and hajja, I gave you only  few examples.

On 12/28/2019 at 1:14 PM, Agios said:

Of course, because basically trading bots will affect demand and supply so that it will affect market conditions.

Ok is there other factors that could affect the market condition. For example, people said that news could move the market upside down. Is this true?

1 hour ago, Nakamoto said:

Ok is there other factors that could affect the market condition. For example, people said that news could move the market upside down. Is this true?

If my words might not affect the market conditions, but the words of famous people such as experts, presidents, etc. would certainly affect the market upside or down.

5 minutes ago, Agios said:

If my words might not affect the market conditions, but the words of famous people such as experts, presidents, etc. would certainly affect the market upside or down.

Ok, that means we shouldn't rely on the news. We should pay attention to words from the public figure. That added something to my knowledge.

26 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

Ok, that means we shouldn't rely on the news. We should pay attention to words from the public figure. That added something to my knowledge.

The news is important but where it comes from, so we need to consider fundamental analysis. Measuring price movements projections from the results of evaluations of data and news, which affect the crypto price.

11 minutes ago, Agios said:

The news is important but where it comes from, so we need to consider fundamental analysis. Measuring price movements projections from the results of evaluations of data and news, which affect the crypto price.

Ok, we need to wrap it all to make a good analysis. What about instinct? Do you think instinct can make create a good decision for trading?

10 hours ago, saket6 said:

MARKET is very cruel.If you do not apply stop price while trading you will occur massive losses.Also,margin trading in very very risky.Do not try it until you have complete confidence in trade.

yea the market can sometimes be cruel specially nowadays as we see most coins are controlled by pumpers and dumpers and they manipulate newbies into buying then dumping on them.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:59 AM, Agios said:

Thank you for the information. I don't really get how you should trade and I'm still researching the basics. And I don't do trading because I don't have funds to do so but overall thanks for this, it kinda helped me understand it more.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Thank you for sharing this tips, because right now there are a lot of new members here who want to learn more guides and tips. thank you, i appreciated this.

54 minutes ago, Adiegumabao said:

Thank you for the information. I don't really get how you should trade and I'm still researching the basics. And I don't do trading because I don't have funds to do so but overall thanks for this, it kinda helped me understand it more.

I am very happy if my post can be useful for those who want to trade, you can trade without capital by collecting satoshi's income in Yobit, Try trading with small capital, and don't be afraid of loss.

• Useful or interesting 2