Does Bitcoin depend on China? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Does Bitcoin depend on China?

No bitcoin does not depends on chain and 

.because it is an cryptocurrency so it depends on buying andecision selling rate of users and ifree the buying rateam is large so here prize will growe and if her prize is down when sell rate is large.

14 hours ago, lucky80 said:

It was just a coincidence because at that time China was hit by a ban. China does play an important role in the bitcoin industry. For example, manufacturers of bitcoin mining equipment. 

I don't think mining parts manufacturers are producing everyday in the market, if this could be the reason, then the price could already falled to the bottom.

13 hours ago, Lifeman said:

China can't have much effect on bitcoin. Bitcoin is dependent and is for everybody. Bitcoin is kind of control by news too

I don't know, but the news come like that.

5 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

Bitcoin is using all over the world so bitcoin never depends on chaina for any reason. But chaina has a lots of big BTC investors they can make effects on bitcoin price but BTC doesn't depend on them properly.

Some people call it why Bitcoin price is falling means China had some negative news on bitcoin. Now I am hearing a lot that  Bitcoin is a dependent on its own facts.

On 11/24/2019 at 12:14 PM, cryptosix said:

I agree with you all, then why does this news comes where they say China banned and Bitcoin dropped.

China adopted Bitcoin price pumped, I was seeing these stories from long time in blogs and got tired from their FUD. I think these people are trying to put Bitcoin on ahead so people can't sell their BTC for dump.

Of a fact, Bitcoin is borderless and no one country can control it but, like in every market of which Bitcoin is one, major stake holders can influence the market even momentarily. China happens to hold a lot of stake in the cryptoworld - manufacture of mining hardware, exchanges, mining farms, etc so it is not out of place to see the market react whenever a strong crypto news comes out of China.

To some scope it is dependant - if China would outlaw mining out of sudden, we will see the mining hashrate and liquidity to fall dramatically, what would have immediate effect on the price. For some period of time only, because miners will move elsewhere and reopen their mining facilities abroad.

17 hours ago, Cryptominded said:

Of a fact, Bitcoin is borderless and no one country can control it but, like in every market of which Bitcoin is one, major stake holders can influence the market even momentarily. China happens to hold a lot of stake in the cryptoworld - manufacture of mining hardware, exchanges, mining farms, etc so it is not out of place to see the market react whenever a strong crypto news comes out of China.

Yes, no one can control it and we see all the time news blogs posts about China. I am knowing that this is the way to tell people for investing in Crypto.

12 hours ago, Kabbo said:

Bitcoin doesn't depend on chaina. But sometimes chaina can change the BTC value. They are the most development country and they are making lots of coin in crypto. So they had a extra demand in the crypto market.

Yep, they are the most developed country and lot of scams also we see from that country.

11 hours ago, Linkkoin said:

To some scope it is dependant - if China would outlaw mining out of sudden, we will see the mining hashrate and liquidity to fall dramatically, what would have immediate effect on the price. For some period of time only, because miners will move elsewhere and reopen their mining facilities abroad.

Yeah, china Mining factory really makes the world up and down as this is the country where they mine for cheap rates and also had excellent hardware with them. I don't know how many countries had such facilities.

46 minutes ago, Lifeman said:

Can we say the recent news about China make bitcoin to reach $1000 plus. Some people said it was a trick while some said the market is manipulated

We cannot able to say such things, but yes the people making such tricks for manipulating as far as i knew.

• Useful or interesting 2

No i dont think that China depends fo bitcoin it depend on all over world because many countries knows about Bitcoins but they don't regulate it and many countries don't not about it 

1 hour ago, Lifeman said:

That bad for most of the traders, if tricks are used to deceive us, then we need another way to prevent it from happening again

That could be the best thing, but we don't get real news even from our own countries. I see we can get good news on forums than blogs as they are posting what they want.

Significantly, yes, the Chinese have a large amount of bitcoin and they are also the most famous minerals, so when the Chinese sleep, then the market becomes slow and this is what I have observed.

Bitcoin is not depend on any country.

Maybe you ask about the price. Yes when the price Bitcoin going rally to bullish, there is China investor still playing the trading. I think that is happen until around January 2018.

After that China government announce to banned Bitcoin, where that is make some Bitcoin investor from China is so limited. Some platform Bitcoin there closed.

After that until now the price Bitcoin is not good like before. That is because other country besides China, is not too maniac buying Bitcoin. But that is different with China, the demand of Bitcoin is so high there, that is around 54% demand for Bitcoin compared other country combined. For now that demand is dissapear.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:38 PM, febriyana said:

Bitcoin is not depend on any country.

You are right. We should stay out of the country's scope. Bitcoin was made to cross the world. And we need to stick together. 

51 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

I don't think so, there are other countries that have been utilizing crypto.more than China, like Dubai Crypto have gone far in their region

well even tho i read that Dubai have been using crypto a lot lately and also working on blockchain technology but still we cant compare a financial giant like china with Dubai. because if Dubai today banned the use of bitcoin the price of bitcoin wont be bothered while china can crash the bitcoin price.

3 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

Banned of bitcoin in China might cause a problem to bitcoin, they are the giant miners of bitcoin and the blockchain need them to fasting the transactions. 

yea i think a read recently that 60% of the bitcoin mining is happening in china and thats very dangerous for us because they can literally dump or pump the market as they wish.

No bitcoin does not depend on the country or anyone Unlike other currencies, bitcoin does not depend on trusting major publishers.  Bitcoin uses a database that is distributed and spreads to nodes from a P2P network to transaction journals, and uses cryptography to provide basic security functions,

No the bitcoin does not depend on china .This can be possible that many investors are from china but BTC does not depend on the Chinese .It have it's users and investors all over the world. It's just depend on it's demand and supply .So it is not correct to say that BTC depend on China.

I certainly think so, because the Chinese market is a very strong market, crowded in terms of population, crowded in terms of platform and crowded in terms of people involved in the transaction.

On 11/23/2019 at 2:44 PM, cryptosix said:

I have been hearing a lot about China is making pump and dump of Bitcoin, but does this is a real or fake? When Bitcoin raised from $7k to $10k People started to tell this is about China made legal for Bitcoin, now the price gone down to $7k. At this time news is spreading china doesn't want Crypto.

https://www.deccanherald.com/business/business-news/bitcoin-plummets-to-a-6-month-low-on-china-crackdown-778905.html

Guys and girls is this a real news or an prediction?

I don't think it possible. Because first and foremost, bitcoin comes first and it's creator is not a chinese. So there is no possibility that it will depend on China.

On 11/23/2019 at 1:44 PM, cryptosix said:

I have been hearing a lot about China is making pump and dump of Bitcoin, but does this is a real or fake? When Bitcoin raised from $7k to $10k People started to tell this is about China made legal for Bitcoin, now the price gone down to $7k. At this time news is spreading china doesn't want Crypto.

https://www.deccanherald.com/business/business-news/bitcoin-plummets-to-a-6-month-low-on-china-crackdown-778905.html

Guys and girls is this a real news or an prediction?

Although it is not absolutely true that Bitcoin is dependent on China, China at this time can affect the price of Bitcoin up or down, because every time there is a big sale or purchase of Bitcoin it is rumored from China.

So Bitcoin is dependent on the banks that it set to replace?  That's like a chicken/egg scenario or MC Escher drawing. Chinese will use Bitcoin even if China doesn't want them to.  At least that's what I got from Ni Hao Kai Lan.

The news comes at the end of a year that has seen Chinese authorities show everything from veiled hostility to seeming indifference towards bitcoin, as its value continued to slide.

anas hassan

On 12/24/2019 at 1:24 PM, Agios said:

Although it is not absolutely true that Bitcoin is dependent on China, China at this time can affect the price of Bitcoin up or down, because every time there is a big sale or purchase of Bitcoin it is rumored from China.

No one knows. The fact is the biggest hash rate is coming from China and Asia and they have received the block reward. Thay could sell it very easily but in reality, the price is still holding.

21 minutes ago, Nakamoto said:

No one knows. The fact is the biggest hash rate is coming from China and Asia and they have received the block reward. Thay could sell it very easily but in reality, the price is still holding.

Yeah, you are right. currently the price is still holding, I have not heard of any major activities either buying or selling from China or other countries.

China is by no means completely dependent on Bitcoin, and even their own government has launched some currency allredi, and in the future, it wants to launch some more currency than can be said for ChinaNot dependent on the back Besides Ari, TRX coins are becoming more popular in China

No, bitcoin does not depend on China or another country, even if that country is a big country. Bitcoin moves by people, and people who are interested in buying bitcoin will buy bitcoin at any price, so there is a movement with the price. If you see that some news releases, that can also make bitcoin price moves to some price levels so you don't have to amaze or shock if bitcoin can increase or decrease in the future. We need to prepare for everything, including if bitcoin price is down deeper so we can know what we need to do.

I think China is ahead any other country in crypto economical war. China is top crypto user country and this is not too per Bitcoin depends on china.

Edited by Kazi Mazharul Hoque
Delete extra word

8 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Whale does control the price when they want, but they can not break it, they will do their games but in the end the price will go back where it was.

yea exactly mate, they can only push the price to a limited time but they sure can not sustain it for a while as we saw the china news pump and then followed by dumps.