Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

On 12/14/2019 at 8:58 PM, febriyana said:

I think for now i doing both, invest in long term and short term. For long term i prefer invest in top coin like Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Ark. But currently Ark isn't good about the price because going down everyday. Maybe will sell it, but i need research that coin maybe can be profitable in the future.

For short term i always trading altcoin where coin i think have cheapest price this time and then sell it on higher price.

I don't think it is for you unless you are a gambler. Gamblers do all the short-term trades and maybe you get lucky, maybe you lose though and then regret it short-term. it will suck your capital for a long time and you need to make a big profit also prevent you from surfing the web, you should take more profit

On 12/4/2019 at 1:06 PM, Hamk said:

Both are risky, it will be better to be om short term trading than long term long term has so many risk, short term you can exist early

It really depends on the one who owning a coin on how he going to handle that. 

Much better if he has a plan if he going to keep the coins in short or long term. 

Really depends on his strategy. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 12/22/2019 at 8:16 PM, khan22 said:

Long term trading and short term trading both are good but i think long term trading is so much profitable than the short term trading because using low lot is good and make good profit in trading is best for us and i am also like the long term trading.

You have no guarantee that the price will rise, in the long run it is also risky when you buy a coin at the right time and the unexpected happens as the coin drops all your expectations will disappear. This is a safe trading method for beginners and can also bring you enough profit. Start short-term trading only when you have enough investment and skills.

I think that short-term trading is much riskier than long-term trading, with short-term trading prices can collapse at any bad news, and with long-term trading, people do not even need to think about it - bought a coin - sit and wait.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:06 AM, saddamali said:

Now this bearing market longterm is very risky so you can doing shorterm trade it is very profitable.You can doing short trade only eth-btc trading pair ,it is very profitable.

We may be stuck in pairs but in long term trading we can have good returns for a week or for a month. Trading is the best way to make money in the cryptocurrency market good for us. Although we can cut losses, the very volatile cryptocurrency price obviously makes the risk increase as our trading time is shorter.

Both this are risky and we all know that trading is risky. And in my experience making some trading it's hard to predict what will be the movement of the asset you choose in trading because sometimes it my end up you to win it or sometimes it might lead you to loose everything. So be careful because in trading you need to learn how to manage properly your asset to become successful.

3 hours ago, Tomas2020 said:

In my opinion, long-term investment is less risky, but in order to achieve long-term investment, there are a set of principles that every investor must remember as you cannot start too early. The risks and rewards are related to each other.

I do not understand what you mean by "too early" and "the risk and reward are related to each other"?

I think short-term trading is more risky than long-term trading. if you are willing to wait a few months, you will never suffer losses from your investment in long-term trading

On 12/18/2019 at 3:01 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

I think short term is much more risky then long term trading In short term, it becomes difficult to decide when the trade will make because  the market is going down very fast. There is a very high chance of loss I prefer long term trading 

It is recommended to use stop loss and take profit before entering the market, because this is your safety and minimizes risk. Never change numbers until the price reaches your limit before meeting the market. Long-term trades that are more profitable and less risky may turn around more.

Just now, Biplab1234 said:

I think short-term trading is more risky. In my opinion, keeping the price of crypto currency short at any time can hurt the crypto from trading. So I think long-term holding is less risky.

But less profitable as well, you want profit you real need to get down into trading with day trading strategy, if you earn how to do it it become less risky to you.

On 4/5/2020 at 5:59 PM, Basad said:

I don't think long term trading had  lower risks, it risks is more than short term trading, I preferred to be doing short term trading as I believe in my strategies

Indeed, if you choose strong currencies only like classic currencies for long-term storage, the risk will be less than you trade daily in non-liquid currencies.

If we're speaking approximately the threat it's far riskier when you do brief term trading because there is no guarantee that it will pump in a short period of time.

29 minutes ago, Devina said:

this is a complex question that can only be answered by feelings, by many factors that affect the long and short term. If the short-term perspective takes a short time, but the profit gained increases with another long-term perspective, which takes a long time, but makes a very high profit, but can also affect a high loss if the market price is not stable

It is not very complex. There is general rule in trading which says, the longer you stay and hold, the more time you have to make decisions and the best reactions you will do. In short term trading, you have to be fast enough to adapt yourself to the situation at hand and if you make any mistakes, the market will be less forgiving. In fact it depends on the trader to choose what kind of risk he can take and manage. For experienced traders, short term risk is quite ordinary but for newbies only long term risk is tolerable.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

If we are talking about risk. So it will be happening 

On both term either it is long term or shart term and

We dont know when coin gonna really pump. All the

Scenario depends on price  when it is down then you 

Will save your coin for long term.

I think short-term trading is much more risky than long-term trading, because short-term trading requires you to constantly view news about cryptocurrencies and their prices.

On 4/10/2020 at 11:36 AM, Jafallin said:

In my opinion, my investments will go 60% in the long run and 40% will go in the short run. It all depends on which Altcoin we invest in. Some coins are short-term and some are long-term.

yes bro, both had long-term risk0 that're more risky because they're harder to buy and take longer for transactions.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

Trade in the long term I think it is much better than the short term and much less risky than the short term field. I advise you if you want to reduce the amount of risks in this field you can definitely invest in the long term. 

I think that long-term trading is more risky because no one in the crypto world knows what will happen in a week, and the price of any coin can suddenly collapse due to some news. 

On 11/23/2019 at 2:09 AM, Ajish anto said:

My answer is long time because now some long holders time is very bad when it's give good benefits when it's rice They confusing in situ it's big loss for that person short period holders are escape this storm 

In fact, both strategies, in the short or long term, have both pros and cons. The most important thing is that the choice of the currency you will trade on .

• +2 1

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

In fact, both strategies, in the short or long term, have both pros and cons. The most important thing is that the choice of the currency you will trade on .

The prons and cons are on both, but the risk is only more on one side and that side is short term trading and if you are a scalper the risk is even more.

16 hours ago, teminalibug said:

The prons and cons are on both, but the risk is only more on one side and that side is short term trading and if you are a scalper the risk is even more.

I agree with you in the short-term trading, but even storage there is a kind of risk because problems can occur for the currencies that store it, or its price may dump too.

On 4/18/2020 at 3:27 PM, iloveyobit said:

I agree with you in the short-term trading, but even storage there is a kind of risk because problems can occur for the currencies that store it, or its price may dump too.

Yes I agree that is even proved from the recent fall of coins it affected the long term holders more than it did affect traders, but these circumstances are rare.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:20 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

I think its much more riskier on the short term because you dont have the guarantee that the price will pump, long term is also a risk when you buy a coin at the right time and unexpected happen like the coin drop all your expectation will be gone.

I personally would never do without following the market. If you are willing to put in some daily tasks, both have merits. Not financial advice. both have drawbacks and some other advantages in a short time the way I did if it were long term I can still have something my money won't be eroded like that.

On 4/17/2020 at 6:50 AM, Kamila said:

I think that long-term trading is more risky because no one in the crypto world knows what will happen in a week, and the price of any coin can suddenly collapse due to some news. 

If sudden collapse of prices happen, it will happen for both short term and long term plans. News is the most unpredictable part of any trade and it doesn't matter which method you apply or how advanced you are. When we talk about risks of trading strategies, we are eliminating the effect of news. It is usually said that short term requires more risk but the truth is that the level of risk is more a matter of trader expertise than the method he use. This means that the amount of risk will be different for various traders. If you are completely familiar with trading tips, you can reduce the risks significantly.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:11 PM, Amir Vao said:

In the crypto sector there is two type of trading. One is short term and the other one is long term. Long is so riskless from the short term. And it's safe investment. On the other side short term is a risky trade. Here you can lose your fund if you don't have any knowledge about crypto. You can also genereate more profit from long term profit.

We are in a volatile market, we have more opportunities to make more money. while holding it will cost a lot of money to bring you profit. over the years, it has clearly changed in terms of its dynamics, and I simply haven't kept up, but worse, I don't think I can put my old brain into the right equipment anymore. .