Bitcoin to hit $4500 buy the end of 2019 - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Bitcoin to hit $4500 buy the end of 2019

23 hours ago, Anisur Rahman said:

The crypto community is gearing up for Bitcoin or BTC's scheduled "halving" next year, but its genuine effects on the price of the popularcryptocurrency are unknown at this point. There are the ones speculating that the 2020 occasionwill honestly ignite a bull run, however for one analyst, BTC will must drop to $4,500 before any rally takes place.

I woke up to see Bitcoin's price at $6900 I'm really surprise seeing Bitcoin at that level but I am hopeful that $4500 will never happen, until now it's really hard to predict the market we can only speculate base on what's happening around.

Bitcoin price down day by day. Now bitcoin price 6851$. It's not good for crypto market. But i hope this is good time to buy bitcoin.

Its happen anytime you are right even more then lower from $4500 I think so , if we see previous data we can see its happened many times, but I wish btc price jump anytime.

8 hours ago, TubigWater said:

Yes, 5,000$ or most closed on predictions of many people and i think this will be happen because price of bitcoin now are 6,900 dollars 7,000$ barrier are now broken. 

And it's still faling now, I think we can really see $5,000 On bitcoin price really soon, Guys if you have some extra money maybe it's good time to buy some bitcoin and then hold it, Pay more attention to market now and wacth out for unexpected bullish!

brother everyone is showing there analysis based on their knowledge. no one can predict 100% about the bitcoin price,that is going to fall or price is going to upwards.but let us hope that it reaches 6500 dollars and revert back.

i think that now we starting to see a bullish momentum in the bitcoin price but we dont know if it will continue because in my opinion we will see it going back to 5200$.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:16 PM, wilbertson said:

Well considering the current condition of the price do you still think that bitcoin would not touch that speculated 4500?

No way it will reach $.4500 as you see the current date end of the year. Bitcoin can jump to high level in the next year and from their onwards it can't fall back. Just hold your set belt tight when the bullrun comes to hit in the globe.

Are you still expecting it would go that price?

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

But i'm not talking about next year i'm talking about the current year and it is more than 10 more days till end.

Yeah, I am too asking whether your prediction can reach within that time? any idea on your investment or plans? It's only 12 days to end this year.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:13 PM, Chy944 said:

Btc is not going to hit 4.5k at the end other year moreover it will never go to such level because of its reputation.i would recommend to invest in btc now to compensate all the losses by the end of 2020.

I am confident like you. It has no possibility to reach 4500$ again. Because soon bitcoin price will go to moon. So it is the time to collect some bitcoin.

It will not happen.maybe at 6,000 dollars but i think nkt today nor untill the end of 2019.lots of people now are using bitcoin.that why the price is getting higher every day in 2020 mid year expect the price to pump big.

I don't think Bitcoin will come to around $ 4500 by the end of 2019 because its current market value has dropped to about $ 6,000 less.But it will not be so low that its value will come to around $ 4,500.

I think that is not possible. Because many people already believe on Bitcoin. So from the price now it is around 40% decreased if the price going to $4,500 and i sure many people will take advantage to buy at the cheap price.

It is will make Bitcoin price going up again and i think will going like normal price. The possibility to Bitcoin price going down still have, but not much like that. Also today is near end the day. Hope Bitcoin can give a good news.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The Bitcoin (BTC) price has almost reached its bottom for 2019, but the threat still remains for markets to hit $4,500, according to one expert.

anas hassan

On 11/22/2019 at 8:17 PM, gerry said:

if that happen.. buy more bitcoin because we all know bitcoin is the winner in the future... many bigcompanies invest in bitcoin and im sure they have make a way to skyrocket the price.

That is correct. Buy more bitcoin which is the most reliable out of all coins in the present. Just do not doubt it because for sure it'll save us.

I think it’s impossible because if you see bitcoin price now $7200  dollars. 

Only 4 days left for 2019. If market badly crashed but not hit $4500 because $6800 huge support level, if break $6800 tgen another strong support level are $6200.

That's why i think can't possible in this year.    

On 11/22/2019 at 8:20 AM, wilbertson said:

According to this article from cointelegraph bitcoin might hit a low prixe of 4500 usd, https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-may-hit-4-500-but-miners-have-mostly-capitulated-analysts/amp

What are your thoughts and what are you going to do now?

The projection was made on 20th November and in between that time, Bitcoin have made a low around $6500, and now back to over $7000. With just few days to the end of 2019, I think Bitcoin have bottomed out for the year and what now to expect is a build up for the next bull run.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, wilbertson said:

What bull run are you talking about the one after the halving or should we expect the other before?

Just before halving, it's typical for price to rally high, though profit taking subsequently neutralizes it, marking the end of a phase, A fresh phase starts after the halving from where the previous phase ended.

Bitcoin falls nearly 40% from 2019 high.
Could be due to the disappointing debut of Bitcoin futures exchange.
Analysts question Bitcoin’s safe-haven status.

People still taking those articles seriously? They are being written all the time and they're always wrong. Some famous people said it will pump to million dollars by the end of 2018. Some said the bubble will break in 2016. All the same stuff over and over again. Actually nobody knows anything about the future prices.

This will not happening with Bitcoin.Bitcoin will never go down below 45000 dollars in the end of 2019.Now Bitcoin price is increased rapidly

20 hours ago, iroman01 said:

I don't think that will happen. Hope there is no such a big decline. According to many predictions it will increase sharply early next year, such low prices are not likely

yea well let me tell you something buddy, in crypto whenever we see everyone is agreeing we will be in bull soon then the exact opposite will happen and we will see bears in control.

Well, it's 2019. And the price actually dipped. It's at $7,196.11 right now. (I was suspecting somebody would dump coins to crash the price of btc today.)

Here's the thing: You just have to sell a bunch of bitcoins and the price goes down. That's it. You don't have to anything complicated. It's not like that for bulls so it's harder to make the price go up.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

16 hours ago, yosuba03 said:

I'm afraid that might happen, because as you can see the price of bitcoin is collapsing sharply two days ago, but I heard it will increase sharply next year.

We are so much prouding thats we already pass the 2019 year but the price is ending with $7000+ that's is the good, so let's hope for pump

On 11/22/2019 at 3:20 PM, wilbertson said:

According to this article from cointelegraph bitcoin might hit a low prixe of 4500 usd, https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-may-hit-4-500-but-miners-have-mostly-capitulated-analysts/amp

It's already January 1, 2020 now and Bitcoin is still worth 6000+. Well the prediction on that site is wrong but still a good guess. What's your guess Bitcoin will be on next month?

• Useful or interesting 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 11/22/2019 at 3:20 PM, wilbertson said:

Already 2020,too bad it did not hit that low.i was waiting for it,to buy some more bags.

No one really can tell how much will it be,as bitcoin is so tricky.