Investment in bitcoin or alotcoin which one will be more profitable - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hashess

Investment in bitcoin or alotcoin which one will be more profitable

Investment in bitcoin is more profitable instead of altcoin because bitcoin have a great demand in market and it is ist large cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is unstable and unstoppable coin. There is no chance you get loss through bitcoin because if you hold and work and have a great patient, then you can easily get a higher profit. .

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to my little experience i think invest in altcoins is more profitable then bitcoin. But if you have high amount like more than 10000$ then i will suggest to invest in bitcoin. If you have low amount then altcoin are best for trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm a bitcoin investor and I have been investing in it for about a year now and the results are awesome though it does take time as well as patience sometimes before you can see good results therefore, I think investing in some other altcoins can be a great idea than only relying on one crypto.

On 9/15/2020 at 10:43 AM, gbfisher said:

Investment in bitcoin is more profitable instead of altcoin because bitcoin have a great demand in market and it is ist large cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is unstable and unstoppable coin. There is no chance you get loss through bitcoin because if you hold and work and have a great patient, then you can easily get a higher profit. .

If you are talking about altcoin, you need to specify too, there are good and profitable altcoins. Although, the fact always remain that investing in altcoin could be more risky, this is due to altcoin high volatility if compared to bitcoin. But, that does not mean you can not lose while trading or invest in bitcoin too. It depends on your experience that will determine. You can also use altcoins as their gain seemed also as their loss. 

Bitcoin is useful for venture however shockingly better in the event that you have bit funding to pick both Bitcoin for hodl and Altcoins for momentary speculation so you can at present get every day pay through Altcoin

I think in the drawn out they will ascend in accordance with one another. Btc is costly and may not ascend in % terms as much as some altcoins. For example LTC could turn into a similar cost as btc one day in principle. So purchasing 1 LTC currently would be much more productive. I think holding a decent portion of BTC and some strong altcoins is a smart response. The BTC will consistently go up in future yet the alts may take in substantial income on their way to the top meanwhile. I will consistently keep some LTC, BTC and Eth. I don't generally think you ca. Turn out badly with those long haul.

I think at the moment it is better if you have a little funding to invest in altcoins for instant speculation, so currently you can receive daily payments through altcoins. But before that, having studied and gained experience, I can offer the yobit trading platform, since a beginner will suit a professional. Happy deals!

On 21.11.2019 at 17:06, Hashess said:

Hello firends I need to take an informed choice in this difficulty
With the present demanding situations with the blockchain generation and its gift congestion ,
Is it nevertheless secure, sensible and as worthwhile as earlier than to begin a clean bitcoin funding?
I'm questioning that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be tons better
Pls I need your mind and reviews in this....Thank you

I would still choose bitcoin and ethereum, because these two currency is the pillar of all coins. However, there's no specific date when will be the bullrun could initiate a good pumps. But I am having positive vibes that it will survive sooner, once economy will get over the recent pandemic issues that we've been through.

Edited by DollarDuck

On 11/21/2019 at 4:06 PM, Hashess said:

With the present demanding situations with the blockchain generation and its gift congestion ,
Is it nevertheless secure, sensible and as worthwhile as earlier than to begin a clean bitcoin funding?
I'm questioning that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be tons better

I prefer to invest a lot in altcoins and stack them to lend them out. For example I invest 75% if my cryptos in altcoins and lend them out for 10%-20% interest a year. Compare that with just a interest of btc with just 5% interest and you see where the profit really is. 

There is no motivation to question bitcoin, bitcoin is profoundly solid rather than ethereum and other altcoin items. On the off chance that you work together habitually, you surely frequently observe the occurrence when bitcoin is up, so it will be some altcoin.

I think it depends how much do you have to invest.If you have more than 500 dollar then it should be bitcoin cause bitcoin is a high value coin.So a minimum percentage of pump will be profitable for you.But alotcoins does not pump that much which can't be profitable for you.So bitcoin is the answer in my opinion.

Hello dear investors. I think trading in bitoin is more profitable then others. Because bitcoin price changes every day with high quality. So I recommend to invest your money to bitcoin or such kind of bitcoin

• +5 1

Investing in bitcoin is very safe, you can buy bitcoin when the price is low and sell it when the price is high. If you want to invest in altcoins, choose Ethereum because of all the altcoins, the most potential and profitable future is Ethereum.

put resources into bitcoin meanwhile I expect it is by the by secure and on the off chance that you choose to pick making an interest in some coin altcoin it is much more eminent, because of the reality you can get multiplied benefits, and I propose you can buy coin this is encountering charge decrease profound and hold up some time until the energize is going and you're intended up to prepared for the collect

You can easily trade bitcoin for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees. The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you're looking for short-term profit.

Until 2016 it was without hesitation Bitcoin.
In 2017 some altcoins did much better than Bitcoin and continued to rise until January 2018 instead of December 2017 for Bitcoin.
But since the burst of the cryptocurrency bubble in January 2018 it depends on the period.
Sometimes it is better to be on Bitcoin sometimes on altcoins and when the market is bearish maybe it is better to be in stablecoins.

On 21/11/2019 at 10:06, Hashess said:

Hola amigos, necesito tomar una decisión informada en esta dificultad
Con las actuales situaciones exigentes con la generación de blockchain y su congestión de regalos,
¿es seguro, sensato y tan valioso como antes que comenzar una financiación limpia de bitcoin?
Estoy cuestionando que invertir en varios de los otros altcoins podría ser mucho mejor. Por
favor, necesito su mente y comentarios en esto ... Gracias

The safest investment but with little profit is bitcoin, if it can go up a lot but I think that after years now the altcoins are almost new with higher risk but a bigger profit also depends on how much you want to risk

On 11/21/2019 at 11:06 AM, Hashess said:

It is always good to diversify in order to reduce the risk of future losses, there are many projects that are worth looking at and it never hurts to buy cryptocurrencies at a low cost and then increase their value.

I am inclined to invest more for Bitcoin because it is the first and one of the most popular cryptocurrencies and demonstrates over time a greater adoption by people and industries, this means that it will have a greater sustenance in the future.

Bitcoin investment is safer, but altcoins are more profitable. Bitcoin is already at a very high value and is unlikely to have a high valuation, unlike altcoins which can have very high valuations.