Investment in bitcoin or alotcoin which one will be more profitable - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hashess

Investment in bitcoin or alotcoin which one will be more profitable

investment in Bitcoin is more profitable because everyone deals with Bitcoin compared to Alotcoin, which makes the price go up.

Both of them have profit depending on the market, sometimes all the liquidity goes to Bitcoin so that it is better to trade in it and that is also the case with currencies.

2 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

Both are profitable but it depends in which type you trading. You can trade in p2p method with bitcoins and earn good money but you can also buy crypto and hold them for a short time and earn profit too.

Trading with altcoins is usually more profitable because altcoins are more volatile than bitcoin. Even the most stable altcoin (I mean ETH), is almost 1.5x more unstable than bitcoin. But altcoins involve more risk to give you profit. So, for a safer trade, invest 50% in bitcoin and 50% in altcoins. This way, the risk will be cut in half and your profit will stay almost the same. I should add that the profitability of a trade is not just related to the coins you buy. Your trading style also determines your profit.

I think that now it is best to invest in several different altcoins, they will grow 100% after halving bitcoin, and bitcoin may remain at the price of 7000 dollars if it is not actively bought.

I think it is much more profitable to invest in bitcoin, since altcoins may not grow in price, even if bitcoin grows by 50%, a small number of altcoins will grow by at least 20%. people don't invest in them for obvious reasons.

4 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

That is true both if them are good but the one of far more profitable is Bitcoin because of what it possesses.

For me, I will choose to have it because it is easy in terms of trading, and its price also respects technical analysis, meaning that anyone who is good at technical analysis will benefit from it a lot.

invest in bitcoin and hold it for a long time, you will surely get a high return because bitcoin is a valuable currency that increases over time. altcoin is also good, it is also profitable for users. invest in both bitcoin and a few altcoins.

To put money into bitcoin inside the suggest time I count on it's miles nonetheless very at ease and if you decide to pick out making an funding in some coin altcoin it is even extra extraordinary, due to the fact you can get doubled income, and that i endorse you should buy coin coin that is experiencing fee decline deep and wait some time until the rate is going up and you're ready to ready for the harvest.

Sometimes most profit will come with greater risk. The altcoin situation is like that. You might enter an absolute shitcoin and even with favorable market terms, it can keep dumping and dumping. You will need to do a lot of research and figure out if any altcoin deserves your funds.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:15 PM, miskyming said:

Altcoins is more profitable  sample like BSV now it was increased 20% while bitcoin was increased 4% only so altcoins is more profitable but you should choose which altcoin can be profitable.. 

I think investing, bitcoin is really a great choice for everyone. Its price is also increasing. Because right now bitcoin has a great price, which is also increasing day by day. That is why investing in bitcoin will be more beneficial.

15 hours ago, Cookjob22 said:

Frankly, In my opinion, it's miles Bitcoin that is more worthwhile and plenty more secure since it has already established a huge network that generates excessive call for inside the marketplace.

You are right, but in the long run, according to statistics, currencies have a higher capacity and returns than Bitcoin, with many folds , this is my opinion still .

On 11/21/2019 at 4:06 PM, Hashess said:

Pls I need your mind and reviews in this....Thank you

@Hashess The most important point when choosing a cryptocurrency to trade is the degree and frequence of price fluctation. No matter if it's Bitcoin or Altcoins. We are trading, not hodling..

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 4/8/2020 at 12:42 AM, ComeBackIsrael said:

I think it is much more profitable to invest in bitcoin, since altcoins may not grow in price, even if bitcoin grows by 50%, a small number of altcoins will grow by at least 20%. people don't invest in them for obvious reasons.

All of them are good for trading I recommend them because I use them too and I will still keep using them as they they give me profit

They are both good in imvestment, you just need to invest in bitcoin first, after the bull run start, you will then invest in potential altcoins

On 1/22/2020 at 10:20 PM, samer shero said:

i was going to ask the same question. 

but as I can see most of the comments says that investment in bitcoin is better. 

so i think bitcoin is the most famous coin and everyone love it so i am going to bay some. what about you.

Bitcoin is the most profitable currency. You can make more profit from it. Now many newcomers and small investors have confused what is better for them here. some money in btc because we can make money from bitcoin and the altcoin market for us to make money.

I always thought altcoins are more profitable because they are more unstable than bitcoin. This is also the general belief among the trading community. But this week, I found that I was wrong. This is not always true. Yesterday, Bitcoin rose in a big jump and surpassed even ETH and LTC. So, the profitability of BTC vs Altcoins is quite variable in different times and the one with more volatility wins. But I believe investing in long term is more rewarding with BTC. In terms of short term plan, I can't choose one of them, I invest in all of them.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

It is better to divide the investment capital into two parts. One part is invested in Bitcoin and Ethereum and the other half in earlier altcoins.

• +1 1

If there is any other altcoin that is more flexible than the btc, yiu should go for that amd invest there but if you want to take less risk than you can invest in bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Perform your own researches instead of completely relying on other's investment advises. I think it  will be better to diversify your investment portfolio to both Bitcoin and altcoins which can surely help you to prevent losses while performing cryptocurrency tradings. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

3 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Perform your own researches instead of completely relying on other's investment advises. I think it  will be better to diversify your investment portfolio to both Bitcoin and altcoins which can surely help you to prevent losses while performing cryptocurrency tradings. 

Rather than doing research and being dependent on ones analysis coupled with a lot of others, a lot of people wants to just hear

"Go and invest in ether" or "Invest $1000 in bitcoin now", that's why a lot depends on trading signals from Telegram and bots. I don't it should be so, investment should be based on the investor not what someone online says.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 11/21/2019 at 10:06 PM, Hashess said:

Hello firends I need to take an informed choice in this difficulty
With the present demanding situations with the blockchain generation and its gift congestion ,
Is it nevertheless secure, sensible and as worthwhile as earlier than to begin a clean bitcoin funding?
I'm questioning that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be tons better
Pls I need your mind and reviews in this....Thank you

Investing in bitcoin is of course very safe and profitable, you can buy bitcoins to store and sell when the price rises, apart from bitcoin you can also transfer to buy other altcoins, such as ETH, Litecoin, Ripple which are cheaper than Bitcoin, Altcoins too are mutually beneficial.

• +2 2

For me, altcoin is more profitable. Well, I know bitcoin is also profitable and consider the number one, but altcoin is different. It is because in altcoins, you can invest or use it for trades with just a small value only. And in that small amount, in the long term, it can grow more bigger and more higher, unlike in bitcoin.

Investing in both of them can be profitable. If you are considering altcoins for profit, the best choice today is ETH because it has really wide and big fluctuations. For example, it rises to $460 from under $400 in just a few days! That is quite fast! However, I have an advice for you. If you are choosing Bitcoin instead of Altcoins, you have to be careful about it because yesterday I bought BTC at $11.750 and today it crashed to $11.150! I have to keep holding it until it increases to $12K. The current market is so unstable. It is both good and bad. If you are a smart trader, this instability helps you earn more but if you are a careless trader, it may cost you some money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Investing in altcoin may be very profitable because many people can afford to buy some number of altcoins and trade them but not all members will be able to buy some number of bitcoins and trade them.

9 hours ago, Tunuu said:

Investing in altcoin may be very profitable because many people can afford to buy some number of altcoins and trade them but not all members will be able to buy some number of bitcoins and trade them.

You ate very wrong. Bitcoin is still the most bought cryptocurrency.

On 8/13/2020 at 11:10 PM, taylorzed1 said:

Nowadays investing in altcoins will bring you more profits, because bitcoin has already reached a high level, where it will hardly have a great appreciation, now there are many promising altcoins in the market with great growth potential

This can be wrong, it can also be right. The best to do is to focus on a very profitable coin to invest. Someone can be so lucky and make more profits from altcoins while very possible losses will ensure instead of profit.