Investment in bitcoin or alotcoin which one will be more profitable - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hashess

Investment in bitcoin or alotcoin which one will be more profitable

I will definitely choose Bitcoin, it is the most profitable if you have a large capital, and if not, it is better to do business with other currencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

The answer to your question will vary according to the preferred investment process and the speed of the transaction. Bitcoin will be the right choice for your short-term investment and trading, but for medium and long-term trading, you can choose alternatives for your investments and get more returns from them.

• Useful or interesting 2

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

The real answer is not choosing one. Diversify your bet instead of going all in on one coin! Just put some in BTC and then pick maybe 5 or 10 altcoins that you believe in. Personally I think privacy coins will go up huge in price and these are z-cash, monero, and grin. I think privacy is going to be a big thing, and if certain countries ban these privacy coins then they will go up even more in value because the state has no way to track them. If you have a computer  you can also try to mine them instead of buying which costs only your electricity, and right now monero switched hashing algorithm to cpu randomx so ordinary people can mine with cpu instead of gpu.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:36 PM, Hashess said:

Hello firends I need to take an informed choice in this difficulty
With the present demanding situations with the blockchain generation and its gift congestion ,
Is it nevertheless secure, sensible and as worthwhile as earlier than to begin a clean bitcoin funding?
I'm questioning that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be tons better
Pls I need your mind and reviews in this....Thank you

it is my personal opinion. ithink investment in altcoin will be more profitable. because alts session may come any time.bitcoin season has alredy came.now it is turn of alt season.all the best for trading.

The best alternative altcoin to invest in is Binance or BNB.
 Binance coin is the main cryptocurrency used on the Binance Stock Exchange, and it offers great discounts when paying trading and investment fees on the Binance platform. It is now the Binance blockchain coin.

On 11/21/2019 at 12:44 PM, faceless said:

Why all the hustle while you could just by btc wherever amount of money you have and wait for the big bull run.

Solid advice right there.  I don't see why you'd even take a chance doing active trading when you could just buy some bitcoin and wait for it go to up.  It's much less stressful doing that and you dont' really have to do much of anything except be patient and have some cojones.  You could do the same thing with altcoins as well, and that's generally what I do.  Buy and hold, wait for profit.

For me buying altcoins has a better chance of earning more because its more volatile so theres a chance that that the value might double or triple but if you want a more secure coin to avoid losing money then its bitcoin that a better choice. But for this year I plan to buy bitcoin and wait until march of next year before I sell.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

To me investment on bitcoin is much profitable. btc is the most trusted coin in the market and any one can make a good profit from this coin any time.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is good for investment but even better if you have mote capital to choose both Bitcoin for hodl and Altcoins for short-term investment so you can still get daily income through Altcoin

• +2 1

4 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

In bull market, altcoins are more profitable. In bear market bitcoin is more profitable. So uses this to make wise decisions.

I think all the time btc is profitable as when the price go down then it is good time for the investor to buy btc and when the price go high then the holder can sell their btc.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Akbor said:

I think all the time btc is profitable as when the price go down then it is good time for the investor to buy btc and when the price go high then the holder can sell their btc.

i am agree with you. investment is btc is much profitable also investment in altcoin is good too. i always prefer btc because btc is the much profitable to me.

On 11/21/2019 at 6:36 PM, Hashess said:

Hello firends I need to take an informed choice in this difficulty
With the present demanding situations with the blockchain generation and its gift congestion ,
Is it nevertheless secure, sensible and as worthwhile as earlier than to begin a clean bitcoin funding?
I'm questioning that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be tons better
Pls I need your mind and reviews in this....Thank you

In terms of daily trading, it depends on the percentage of price increase on a particular day. For example, Litecoin may increase by 5% in a day but bitcoin by 3% or vice versa. If you invest in Litecoin, you will earn more that day. As a long term investment, I think investing in multiple Altcoins can bring you more profit and you have more maneuverability to cut losses by switching between coins.

Altcoins is more profitable  sample like BSV now it was increased 20% while bitcoin was increased 4% only so altcoins is more profitable but you should choose which altcoin can be profitable.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Between Bitcoin and Alotcoin Coins to Invest I prefer Bitcoin to be invested because Bitcoin prices are constantly increasing its market value is much higher than alotcoin.So you can earn a lot of profit by investing in Bitcoin.

Of course investing in Bitcoin is more profitable than investing in Altcoins.Bitcoin is most profitable currency.You can earn more profit from this

Bitcoin is better than alotcoins for investing in profit because the market value of Bitcoin is very high and there is a lot of demand in the global market.

In reality we can see bitcoin is primary choice for trading and investment program, altoin is second option. People and me will say bitcoin is the best choice for investment, popular as alternative payment, accept in many exchanges and has volume, that's the reason.

1 hour ago, Mash said:

Of course investing in Bitcoin is more profitable than investing in Altcoins.Bitcoin is known to the world as a popular currency I think there will be more prices in a few days.Bitcoin is more popular than alotcoin

I am agree with you btc is the most profitble coin in the market now and anyone can make huge profit btc by investing on it. altcoin also good for making profit.

Investing in a good altcoin is move profitable than investing in bitcoin, if the altcoin you chose is a good coin with good features that will be useful and better than what bitcoin has, it will do extremely well in terms of price growth and you will make more money investing in it than bitcoin.

1 hour ago, Mijan9483 said:

Both Bitcoin and Alot coins are best. Because there are two good platforms. But I think it is best to invest in Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.

I think investment in btc is better than investing in altcoin. btc is the most profitable coin in the market and the price is going high daily so I think if anyone invest on it than he can make a huge profit.

The altcoins that are new have the highest risk but may also give the highest profits (sometimes even 25,000%). The existing coins have already had this kind of growth so less percentages are expected (and also less risks of falling down to 0.00)

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

With today market condition i think both of them will be profitable but it's depends on which altcoin you want to invest, You can try to split your fund to bitcoin and also some altcoin like 50% To bitcoin and another to altcoin, My recommendation buy some ETH, Bitcoin SV and Ripple.

Profitable or not is depend developer works and crypto market condition. I'm sure altcoin has bigger chance to get more profit than bitcoin. In 2020 people more interesting with stable price and volume, high bitcoin volatility make people think twice to use it. Besides that, many country try to release their own coin and will give negative impact into bitcoin, so altcoin is better for investment program.

Bitcoin is the most secure cryptocurrency and a lot stores its money in it, but there are other currencies that can be stored in it and achieve more profits than Bitcoin such as Ethereum and Bitcoin gold

Investments in Bitcoin is more profitable than altcoin I think it's profits is very worthwhile it's price increases day by day