Mobile app for crypto! Will I get paid? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Mobile app for crypto! Will I get paid?

As I know that Writing in mobile applications section is paid .only Bounty,Airdrop and off topic sections is not paid . This is what I know so far and I have not seen any statement from the official in this regard.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:34 PM, Tashfik said:

I think if we have a mobile apps then we get payment in every post. But you must need useful post. Then you get payment of your post. If your post is useless then you do not get payment.

I am one with your opinion. There is logic in your words. If we do not comply with the rules, nobody will get paid. All our costs will fail.

3 hours ago, Warrior said:

Yeah that's right because I have already try this to post on mobile section and successfully I have been paid for that so there is no problem with this

This is good, and I hope that new, useful and paid sections will be added to this forum, because this is what distinguishes it from other forums.

Yes, you can still received payment if you post or comment into your mobile device. so goodluck to you mate. i hope you seek and gain more knowledge in this forum.

There is no application for Cryptotalk forum.Cryptotalk is only a web forum.You can work here with browsing internet browser

On 11/21/2019 at 9:33 AM, Lubruselu said:

I just want to know if I post to new section "mobile app for crypto" will I get paid or I will not get paid like off topics and bounties caterigories.

You can see in about form .They have mention the name of categories which are not going to paid.This category is not mention in it.So i think this category will be paid.

There is mobile application for crypto .if there is a mobile application for crypto it will have positive impact.so we badly need a mobile application .

I don't think there will be any payment shortages unless a new payment announcement is made. I also think that even though there would be no payment in that category, it would be announced by the forum management on the first day it was opened. It is necessary to follow the changes and announcements within the site for a possible decision change.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 12/26/2019 at 8:33 PM, Syedbesharat said:

You can see in about form .They have mention the name of categories which are not going to paid.This category is not mention in it.So i think this category will be paid.

Now I understanding that's we got paid from this category but in the first time it was good to ask first if I will not see the payment to know what's the problem

Top 5 Android Apps That Pay i Bitcoin..sucha as one ,

Bitcoin Farm is a simple app that pays you Bitcoin every 30 minutes. With this app, you just have to view a simple display app after you claim your Satoshi and then wait another 30 minutes for your next claim.

10 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Now I understanding that's we got paid from this category but in the first time it was good to ask first if I will not see the payment to know what's the problem

You post and then check your counter on yobit .Wheater your post is counted or not.If post is counted and then check the category.It will be easy and effect way for confirming pay per post method.

20 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

You post and then check your counter on yobit .Wheater your post is counted or not.If post is counted and then check the category.It will be easy and effect way for confirming pay per post method.

What's you means is that's if I post on off topic section the post will not be counted right! I was thought that's even if I post off topic the post will be counted but not get paid

I am using yodo mobile app that paid me 0.1$ by walking few steps. It's determine your steps by enabling location service on your mobile.

You will get paid on mobile app for crypto since it was not included to those sections that are not paying you like airdrops, bounty and off topics. Maybe if there was announcement about this it will clarify our hesitant.

3 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

What's you means is that's if I post on off topic section the post will not be counted right! I was thought that's even if I post off topic the post will be counted but not get paid

I will elasticated again,before posting check the number of useful posts on yobit counter and then post your comment.If yiu have posted in paid category your post will be counted and  will paid.If you post in off topic or unpaid categories like airdrop,bounties your content will be counted on form but not on yobit post counter.I think this will be understanding.

I think you will get paid for passing on those section also but try to keep your post related to The topic other wise you will recive warning Point for posting off topic post

as far as I know from the members, we are advised to make a post on crypto world or about the forum. so to find it safe, I only made posts in both sections.

Well I guess you still get paid, but make sure avoid to post in bounties and off  topic sections, you know you will not earn satoshis in these sections.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You will get paid as the rules say that you will not get payment when you make post in the off topic section and in the bounty and airdrop section.

On 11/21/2019 at 10:52 AM, myaccount1 said:

I think if you writing posts in this section  "mobile app for crypto"  then you will get your payment because this topic or this section is also very useful for all the crypto lover. 

So you want to tell me that those sections that's users are don't getting paid they are not usefully? Me I think they pick most important sections that's users can be getting paid

On 11/21/2019 at 12:52 PM, myaccount1 said:

I think if you writing posts in this section  "mobile app for crypto"  then you will get your payment because this topic or this section is also very useful for all the crypto lover. 

Yes right, this topic also useful topic,  so if we post here then payout must be increase because of it point, all there for earn some money from this.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:05 PM, Ufra said:

I am using yodo mobile app that paid me 0.1$ by walking few steps. It's determine your steps by enabling location service on your mobile.

Ufra dear i also noticed that mobile applications paid .1$, dear if you use some application to earn from there so please share with me about thus application.

1 hour ago, SunilRaja said:

No you will not gonna get any money from such scam apps that are fooling you by  get a work done from you after you will receive nothing .

Yeah a lot of mobile apps is scam and fake and some apps are trying to hack our mobile data.

Yes posting in all sections except off-topic, bounty, and airdrop will allow you to get payed however still keep in mind if your content is appropriate for the section you want to post it in as the mods might move you post to the section it belongs and if that section happens to be one of the nonpaying ones then you won't get payed too. 

Airdrop,Bounty and off topic posts are not paid.If you post in the important topics you will get paid and also gain knowledge.But it doesn't mean off topics are less important, it's just not paid.