Upcoming competition - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

Upcoming competition

5 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

The captivating and reputable competition known to me was topic contest purposely for celebration of cryptotalk 1 year anniversary, were so many good friends participate and win remarkable prizes. As well the ongoing Quiz taking place in the forum now it's alluring and interesting enough for gaining experience donating motivational gifts and prizes 

@Guru2050..As it is 1 year of cryptotalk forum, they celebrate its birthday.  And they arranged two competitions and quizzes in the forum.  Where many have been rewarded for participating.  We all want more competition like this.  This will make the forum more splendid.

• +3 1

There are no ideas in my mind that can happen in this forum in next few months or years it will be the team who would be deciding the future of this place they do not need us to suggest them

I don't have any Information about upcoming competition but I will tell you that every competition has its own rules so that we can participate and it is quite easy to participate through rules just read their process and join step by step as compare to campaign many members join with the help of rules step by step..

• +2 1

I don't know what the future of the forum is and its plans, but I know that if there is, it will be great and will help us as it is already helping. I hope it has news, and that the forum grows more and has more visibility to the point of attracting more members

I think if at any point there is administrators will let us know. so the best thing we can do right presently is to be persistence and hang tight for the administrators to advise when it's actually going to occur. what's more, I figure they will tell that early with the goal that the members can plan.

On 11/21/2019 at 9:35 AM, ajizz said:

lol, that's very clear man.
if they will make a competition or will provide important information they will make an update on this forum page not on this topic. so no need to worry if you they will be left behind the information they provide ..

yes you are right whenever the moderators want to tell us something they put that topics on top of the forum so don't worry you will be notified if there is any competition.

• +2 1

On 12/6/2020 at 1:24 PM, Cleaner said:

We all want more competition like this.  This will make the forum more splendid.

Exactly @Cleaneras matter of fact those remarkable events added, including the quiz taking place in the forum now has no doubt motivate members to become research oriented, over improve forum participation. Just like the way you said we wish for more kind of this development 

• +2 1

I don't have exact ideas, but I think there will be a lot of signature campaigns where you get bitcoin or some other currency by wearing the appropriate signature, there will of course be conditions like rank, a certain number of posts per week and good writing.

On 11/30/2020 at 9:50 PM, joemcgwa said:

I hope at the end of getting paid talk for posting there must be the very big competition thats will be making for everyone forum member to be satisified.

This forum is always launched so many usefully competition and they are not that's hard to participate, but it must be forms certain number of required winners. 

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Exactly @Cleaneras matter of fact those remarkable events added, including the quiz taking place in the forum now has no doubt motivate members to become research oriented, over improve forum participation. Just like the way you said we wish for more kind of this development 

Right @Guru2050..All the members have been very interesting as a result of the quiz in the forum.  However, many questions are asked about the crypto world in the quiz.  Where everyone does research for answers to many questions.  And everyone’s knowledge of the crypto world grows.  And those who win get rewards.  This is great for all members of the forum

• +4 1

19 hours ago, Cleaner said:

And everyone’s knowledge of the crypto world grows.  And those who win get rewards.  This is great for all members of the forum

Yeah it was a great moment for any crypto user in the forum @Cleaner though the quiz has been completed. With so many advantages and benefits quiz and competition has added to this forum. I suggest they should permanently fix this quiz at the end of each even it is just for a single day.

23 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

Yeah it was a great moment for any crypto user in the forum @Cleaner though the quiz has been completed. With so many advantages and benefits quiz and competition has added to this forum. I suggest they should permanently fix this quiz at the end of each even it is just for a single day.

@Guru2050..The quiz has been resumed.  The moderators calculate that they have a few more prizes left.  So they started the quiz from yesterday.  This quiz asks a lot of questions in the crypto world.  As a result, many people know a lot.  The forum quiz is great for everyone.  So everyone should participate in the forum quiz

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Cleaner said:

The forum quiz is great for everyone.  So everyone should participate in the forum quiz

It is exclusive quiz competition accurate, fastest writers win the prizes. This is the end of the year of 2020 pending to next year it use to be a series of break so I'm very certain of my presence for main participation. We shall also win too @Cleaner

Edited by Guru2050

I think if there will if there will be an incoming  competition the admins will surely. I think it is good to have some competition for the longest post .

It is nice to have a competition ... it will be a motivating event that will make all the members active ... and it is an opportunity to earn an additional  amount of cryptos ... I personally like contests and I like to participate in them... hope we have one soon.

• +4 1

There's been a lot of competition here in the forum since you've posted this. I mean not because of you post, but since the time that you've posted this. Though I don't really think that those competition are really fair. For me, those competitions are biased on Russians.

I have only heard about the quiz competition regarding cryptocurrencies for the members of cryptotalk. Moderator will ask any question about crypto currency or rules of forum. The first one to answer will be given some prize.

I haven't heard of any upcoming contests but I don't think you should be worried, I think you should focus more.This forum contains upcoming contests and some additional information about the rules.

I don't know about it though but i think it will be great for us. Cause if we join some contest then our contribution will be success to work here. So any competition in this site will be more active for this site.

On 11/21/2019 at 1:33 AM, Migo said:

Hi guys, there is a question in my head, any one have a pervious idea or some news about any upcoming competition and it rules or what are required conditions to participate in it??

Any thing will be helpful 

I don't think I know if there's any upcoming for now, but when I came to the forum as a beginner, I saw the list of those that are gifted some satoshis having won some competition or quiz, I love that aspect too, cryptotalk is doing well to being it's people to win more on the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/22/2020 at 7:55 PM, Pranto1 said:

I haven't heard of any upcoming contests but I don't think you should be worried, I think you should focus more.This forum contains upcoming contests and some additional information about the rules.

Well maybe it is because they recently held a contest and it really cost a lot of Bitcoin. Let's just wait till next year, prolly they're gonna be hold another competition here in the forum. They never let us down with the competitions so far, just really hope that they will not be biased to those who are Russian.

Well from what i know from other many people so far is that facts are every competition that i have seen so far has each different types of regulations and also different rules of how it would work, as usual it costs alot of bitcoins and we earn something thats quite awsome.

Thats a nice question you got in your mind. It is nice of you to share it with the members in this forum. Anyway I dont know anything about an upcoming competition. I think if they are going to start a competition , they will give a notification about it.

I think upcoming competition is going to be very excellent because more and more members are joining in the forum and we all know that every one wants good reputation in the community as well as sufficient payment according to there work. So I think instead of posting 15-20 topics people may post more comments and topics and would spend more time in the forum.

I don't think neither i have any concept or notion or any idea about the upcoming competition but i would like to know about the upcoming competition in this platform and forum.. a healthy competition is very good for the growth and liability of any platform if there's any upcoming competition i will try my best to join it.