Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

On 11/20/2019 at 1:53 PM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Bitcoin safest place is the Blockchain i use that wallet becasue that is safe so much and good for us. The blockchain wallet fee is very low and that wallet security is high than the other wallets and we can make unlimited transactions through this wallet.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Agreed, using a personal wallet when you're going to hold your crypto a while is highly recommended as it can keep your assets safe from online threats that are usually targeted at exchanges or other platforms that people use and keep their crypto there.

Hardware wallets like Trezor could give you the highest amount of security that is possible among crypto wallets since they keep your funds offline and there's no internet connection to make it possible for online threats to get access to your funds in any way.

• +1 1

Looking at the price range movements in the market, I would say that what ever you meant by this is accurate to what is happening right now. I think that the assets that we really need to secure in our accounts is bitcoin because of how much precious it is in the crypto currency industry which would be proven when the market makes a change in the price range of every crypto currency. Time would only tell how bitcoin should be valued when it was still in a low-price range in the market since it would suddenly increase to a large sum of profit when compared or traded to other crypto currency.

• +3 1

Good advice friend. I'm also agree with you. If we don't keep secure our bitcoin so we can lose it. So it’s very necessary for keep safe. We all know bitcoin is very expensive coin and day by day this price increasing very fast. If we our bitcoin keep safe then you will get lot of profit in future.

• +2 1

That is an excellent point of view, collect as much bitcoin and some important currencies as Ethereum as it will become very important in the future and will help in times of trouble and dark days.
Many thanks for the advice.

• +2 1

Well I think this is the right time for trading as the price of Bitcoin is down because of crona viruses as most activities has been stopped and now the routine is coming normal so saving bitcoin would be a great opportunity and would be great profit if u keep patience

Cold storage (or offline wallets) is one of the safest methods for holding bitcoin, as these wallets are not accessible via the Internet. Hardware wallets are potentially even safer, although users face the risk of losing access to their tokens if they misplace or forget their keys

• +1 1

On 11/20/2019 at 4:53 AM, rakib7970 said:

Keep some BTC stored in your wallet and have them in a safe place. Bear in mind today's btc will more precious in the coming days and will be more expensive in future. So keep them in safe place right now and if you do it properly it will keep you safe you in the future. So be smart and get collect btc or top cryptoes as much as you can.

Totally my friend, the BTC will continue to increase so it is much more advisable to buy some of our savings and leave them for a long time until we make the decision to withdraw with good profits.

• +2 1

Clearly the rise of Bitcoin within hours shows the prediction for it's promising future is becoming more feasible, as it rises with more than 13% in less hours, from value worth 19k+ USD to about 23k+ USD, it'd have been nice if someone like me has being hoarding Bitcoin, I'd have multiplied my assets now

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is what I am already doing, as I expect Bitcoin to become the currency of the future, so I keep it in a safe place and I will work to collect more currencies and put them in investment for a later time in the future.

I agree with you brother. It will be beneficial if we save our bitcoin for future because price of bitcoin is increasing on the daily basis. We make huge profit in future. I am also collecting the satoshi of bitcoin to trade with them now and in future.

On 11/20/2019 at 4:53 AM, rakib7970 said:

The best thing to do with BTC is to keep them in the long term, we are already seeing great results from BTC with great value and if we keep saving them it will continue to increase.

Yes it is best idea for users,save your bit coin its value is like gold which is increasing with time passing,soon it will give us more benefit in future life,i always save my coins in trust wallet having good privacy settings which can not be hacked.

You are right my friend. As you can all see that the price of Bitcoin has been increasing to a great extent over the last few days. As you can all see that when 2020 started, the price of one bitcoin was around $ 6000 but as the end of 2020 now, the price of one bitcoin has reached almost $ 24000. So we all need to save our bitcoins in a safe and secure wallet so it can be beneficial for us in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

BTC is the coin that has a great future i am optimistic in the nearest future the price of bitcoin will rise beyond todays price however , other coins also will grow a great impact in the future like litecoin , ethereum and other todays profitable coin.

Thanks for giving advice my friend really all members of crypto world are like a family and they shared with one another useful and informative post and content daily . Otherwise I have no more BTC I will try it when I collect more BTC .

This what I'm doing now since I had my first coins, know body knows what bitcoin can save you from in the future, so yes store and wait

• +3 1

Yes, I agree with you my friend, something strange has been happening with bitcoin lately, I think 2020 will be a significant year ! Unfortunately, I exchanged all bitcoins for another currency, but still earn more, and throw in the hold! Thank you very much for the information, good luck!

Yeah friends there are safer wallets to store Bitcoin for a long time. I used Ledger Nano wallet & its hardware wallet. Your crypto in Ledger Nano wallet is safer for a very long time. There are many other types of wallets & you choose good wallets to save your important currencies. When value increases & crypto will save you in future.

Many one says that store currency in exchange site is not secure. When exchange site updated,  they find their currency zero. I don't know about it but we should store currency in wallet. It will be very good for future. Because,  wallet is highly secured.  

Edited by ABIR21

A very beautiful and important topic.  I agree with you.  Put BTC in a safe place now, it will keep us safe in the future, of course. Because the demand for Bitcoin in today's world is huge. Bitcoin prices are rising at a faster rate than before.  And the price of Bitcoin in the current market is a lot which is good news for our future.

Yes, you are right. It's high time to store your btc coin for your future. After some days , the price of btc is more higher than now, and it will create more value. So it's our duty to hold to btc for better future.

Bitcoin is very precious in today's world. This will have a great future so we should try to store it and keep it safe as it will give you much benefit in future as the price will rise.

Of course guys, we should keep btc in safe place right now, cause we know that it will keep us safe in the future. why? Because if we keep bitcoin in ourselves it will be more safety, and bitcoin is really helpful to us and also because its worth it to keep. 

• +3 1

Considering that the money necessary for bitcoin might be diminishing, In my opinion, I should have it again with my bank balance not to mention look for time. Quite possibly a tough duration funding. You ought to continue to keep bitcoin sign-in component bank balance to ensure that positively security measures.

• +4 1