Exchanges without KYC - Page 21 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

There are several without KYC as Binance has an option to KYC verify and you can make transactions with larger amounts. It is limitations without KYC it is in some exchange and they are called de-centralized because they do not need your Identification Data and you can make transactions and trading without KCY in others it is a requirement to avoid false accounts or multi-accounts.

1 hour ago, GanBin said:

Since I joined yobit, I have withdrawn, I do not think they will require for verification. Yobit is one of the exchanges that will not ask for kyc except the email which is required on the beginning when we are registering. 

Which is more surprising is that; they say exchanges which are centralized must require KYC but yobit is centralized and does not.

I would say that exchanges do not require KEC for a small amount of money and you can withdraw and deposit less than 2000 USD without KIC i., It is very difficult to find an exchanger without KYC which works for withdrawal of $ 1,000.  However, you can try IDX, or you can try Binance, I think you can withdraw 2 bitcoins per day without KYC.  However, if he is not interested, be sure to use Jobit.  I tried it and yobit provided very good service and feedback.

Well actually there are many people who don't like KYC at all there prefer trading anonymously, yobit would have been a good exchange for your friend since it doesn't require KYC but since your friend doesn't like yobit he should try FTX, that exchange is also very nice and only requires KYC from people trading from above 1000 USD

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/19/2019 at 5:38 PM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

If you are looking for an exchanger without KYC then I would say use youbit, bibox because no KYC is required on these two exchange sites.It will be best if you use yobit exchange site.At Youbit you will find many good facilities.

Besides Yobit I don't know another exchange without KYC that will accept dollars from a bank, but maybe should look at Binance. Still having no KYC doesn't mean anything if there is going to be a bank transfer or from a bank card. The name and identity will be recorded.

• +2 1

Somewhere else to attempt without kyc is exchange monster, they're a trade that is mysterious. I don't have a clue the amount you can confide in an unknown trade, yet in a specific way it's useful for beginning since they could get up and vanish anytime with your cash. By mysterious I mean you can't see who made it and they don't hold licenses.

If we are the trader of the Crypto then the KYC verifications are the best to keep the Crypto exchanges safe and the secure one. The KYC verifications are proved to be good then others.

On 11/19/2019 at 7:38 AM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

Binance is a good option, although it is strange that you do not like yobit if it is a big exchange, you can go to binance and with that amount you can operate calmly as long as it does not generate losses.

• +2 1

There are several reliable platforms that can work with, such as the binance platform, but I prefer working in the yobit platform because it is reliable and does not need KYC and supports a lot of currencies with low fees.

• +1 1

Sorry i have no idea , but please give me more information about it and shear the information .But i personally use yobit exchange ..so i think yobit is the best and secure .

You can advice your friend to use Binance , it is the most popular exchange and it has high liquidity and it is very easy to use and has small fees , and it does not require any KYC up till two Bitcoins which I really thing is one off its best advantages so that all the small traders can use it freely and with no complications.  

You are right friend that I like the exchanges website which do not need any KYC verification. Because the sites which need KYC verification are fake or real and I don't believe on that sites. Because there will always be a fear that they will use our data for wrong purposes.

A typical example of an exchange site that dosent requires KYC, is actually the YOBIT exchange site, most exchange sites in the USA requires KYC before or during the course of registration. 

On 11/19/2019 at 3:03 PM, Lubruselu said:

The KYC is most required to the exchanging platforms site because of keeping more security to site and its users to be more reliable.

Of course KYC helping on security issues, but what's people don't like from KYC is when they submitting their KYC to the non legit platforms.

KYC is necessary for many exchanges. I understand why your friend is interested in sites where KYC is no required. Because I don't prefer it either. I think binance is best option after yobit, it doesn't require KYC. 

If you want an exchange you don't need a kyc you can use binance as yobit helps you in doing so they are good for trading and don't require a lot of complexities to deal with simple. 

It is good for the platforms to support this feature because it takes a lot of things to keep your account safe, so if you are trading with a large amount, you have to upload your documents so that you do not lose all your money

you can use the binance exchange there you can make trades without KYC and you can even withdraw your balance in cryptocurrency without the KYC and the limit is 100 Bitcoin for withdrawal

Most of wallet which required your KYC but if you want to use any wallet without KYC then you can use yobit wallet which is safe and secure.  Yobit is good exchanger according to me and can be beneficial if you know about tradinga and investbox.  So with this you can increase your profit and earning. 

In my opinion KYC must be done before accounting on Exchange site because KYC makes the ID secure so it is very important to do it. KYC must be done to keep the ID safe. Thank you.

There are many platforms that accept trading without kyc documentation.

For me, I use the Binance platform and Phemex, but you cannot make transfers of more than 2 BTC per day in Binance if you do not verify your account.