Exchanges without KYC - Page 10 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

I do prefer exchanges without KYC it is just a tiresome process to do sometime you do it wrong and you have to resubmit , i did rather use Yobit

• +1 1

There are exchanges that requires no kyc, yobit is a good example, yobit will only require for email, you can use anonymous email for that. I like yobit because of the privacy they do not want to compromise. 

• +1 1

Exchanges without kyc is not good I personally think becaus these exchanged not the best of security. I had account on cryptopia exchange which is without kyc.everybody knows what happened them. Public money should be safe on all exchanges which is kyc or nonkyc. When exchange is demanding kyc that means he is aware of traders funds .so everybody should join the exchange who done kyc and some security conditions.

• +1 1

Personally I recommend your friend to use Yobit exchange platform as it does not require it's customers to undergo know your customer (KYC) checking up which makes signing up and trading on the platform easy, secure, and convenient. Also it's trading feature can be understood easily by both newbies and advanced crypto traders

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Indeed Yobit doesn't need KYC to register it, I think Yobit is a pretty good exchange, I have traded on yobit several times and it's profitable, the most important thing is its safety. There are several other trusted exchanges, you can trade there for as little as $ 500 but these require KYC like Houbi, binance or Luno.

• +1 2

Nowadays security is the main issue for evry exchange, so they need KYC for the better security purpose but in my opinion if your friend is interested to trade without KYC so convince him to go for yobit . Yobit is the famous for trade or exchange without KYC for a short period. I suggest to secure your side . 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes some peoples are need always without  KYC exchange. Because they don't like share KYC with the others people. So therefore they went to the yobit. Yobit is always the best and yobit never demand KYC. So, it is very helpful for those peoples and they always like this. Actually  Yobit is the best without KYC.

• +1 1

In my point of view you must go  for exchanges with kyc as they are properly regulated & they provide security as well as insurance to your funds. Yobit is the only trusted exchange without kyc that is running from a very longtime here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 11/19/2019 at 7:38 AM, cryptosix said:

A friend of mine who want to trade on exchanges where KYC is not required. I am already on Yobit and satisfied with them, but my friend doesn't interested in Yobit at all.

Please post some trusted exchanges where small investments are accepted  around $1000. I am hoping to hear something from you all.

If you work here, you know how the rules are, etc., bring your friend to work at yobit since you can guide him and teach him and this forum grows.

El 19/11/2019 a las 7:38, cryptosix dijo:

Un amigo mío que quiere operar en intercambios donde no se requiere KYC. Ya estoy en Yobit y estoy satisfecho con ellos, pero mi amigo no está interesado en Yobit en absoluto.

Publique algunos intercambios confiables donde se aceptan pequeñas inversiones de alrededor de $ 1000. Espero escuchar algo de todos ustedes.

No doubt send your friend to Binance, but I do not understand why he does not like Yobit if Yobit is very reliable and very easy to use and provides many more benefits than Binance and that is why even I would recommend Yobit if you need it, do not forget that Thank you At Yobit and this cryptotalk platform we made some extra money.

• +1 1

btcturk has no fee for btc eth xrp ltc and other altcoins except doge.doge not supported by exchange. it is turkish exchange and trustable.i advise this exchange to everyone.BTCTurk is a Turkish crypto exchange which prioritizes account security. This is a strong point of BTCTurk but it is also very hard for some users who want to keep themselves anonymous. Besides, some other requirements like deposits or trading fees are considered to be a little high making its accessibility not so good.

• +1 1

They ask you for KYC, claiming to protect you, but they only protect themselves, I prefer exchanges that not complicate matters with such request, because blockchain and cryptocurrencies came to protect our privacy, that's why I love Yobit , binance , crex24 , probit .

• +1 1

I agree with you, I am one of the people how did not like KYC i never complete KYC in any exchange or any wallet . So i like to use youbit because it not require to complete KYC..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

Nominex, Bybit, Binance, Kucoin, Bitmax, Bitcoin.com come to mind when it comes to exchanges that do not require Kyc.

Binance, with millions of users, is the world's largest exchange in terms of transaction volume. An email address is all you need to start trading on Binance. You can make 2 BTC withdrawals per day by simply registering your e-mail, which is the most basic security procedure.

Hi,
I don't like to do KYC, but many exchanges want KYC. Some exchanges do not want KYC. But they can keep some features limited. Therefore, my recommendation is to do KYC on a reliable exchange.

• +1 1

With or without KYC, any exchange is open to attack, I think KYC is not what makes an exchange secure. I have been on Binance for a long time, but I don't like the idea of sharing my personal information on all pages. I've also been on Yobit for a few years and it has worked well for me so far.

• +5 1

The exchange without KYC, that is to say without the digital verification by the exchange house, is really an ease that we have when carrying out operations, since it is undoubted that these verifications when they are made by non-serious entities can have repercussions in damages and dangers for users, as we are sending our identity documents that could be used for fraudulent purposes, so we have to be very careful, when digital identification is very necessary, we must be sure that the entity that requests it is responsible.

• +1 1

without a cousin, you can withdraw up to 2 bits from a cookie. I think that verification has already been introduced on others. But the cookie will not last long and I think they will also introduce an obligation soon. The taste is already the reality of the current crypt. Without it, you can not go anywhere.

I do not quite agree with you. Those who are not going to trade, but to engage in all sorts of fraud, are likely to pass by the exchange on which there is mandatory verification. And this is essential for all users.

You wrote about   Binance, Bitmax  , if it's not difficult for you, then write if there are any conditions for fiat and so on.

As for me, you chose some of the most trash sites that are generally in the cryptocurrency, I would also name a few, but they have already mumbled.

A very useful section, you can also add the LiveCoin exchange to this section. There is also the absence of mandatory verification on the Probit exchange