Exchanges without KYC - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Exchanges without KYC

Anonymous Yandex? This is hardly a good idea for cashing out cryptocurrency. And if you use a personalized one, then all the information is there, including passport data. That's all Yobit's anonymity. )

Well, yes, the same state services have all our data, but I try to at least change the data in the fsh before going through the kyc on the exchange, so it's calmer)

If you are really a fan of anominsti in the crypto world, then you should definitely take a closer look at the exchange that I describe in this topic: 

Well, if KYC is asked to pass for some projects and not for the exchange, then it goes without saying to spit on it and not give your data to anyone. If you pass verification, then only on top exchanges

I think I understand what this is about, especially about money laundering using debit cards that can be obtained on the Internet, but right now, wherever full verification is required for a debit card with advanced features, except for just a passport screen, you will be asked to take a picture almost everywhere on their background, which practically does useless ownership of other people's docks.

I would like to finish writing from the top, but as long as nothing threatens you for cashing out, and in the future if it does, I don't think that it will be impossible to refer to the fact that it was not you, because no one will go because of you to your city and withdraw money only there.

yes, I agree with you, even if there was verification on the yobit, I would now go through it, but as soon as I entered the exchange and was a newbie, most likely the cous pushed me away.)

• Useful or interesting 1

This is one side of the coin, the second is to demonstrate its independence, thereby showing that the exchange is against the System. But unfortunately we all know how this struggle ends, the question is only in time.

They have no choice if they are under EU jurisdiction. Look at the same exmo, how many complaints and tickets technical support is now receiving from users who did not manage to withdraw their funds

Yes, I think so too, however, some exchanges do this because of new laws, someone just wants to know their customers, but why should I go through verification if my earnings and turnover are 0.01 cue ball) so I prefer anonymity.

In the description I read that for the Krex 24 exchange, I need kyc for fiat. I personally traded the offered fiat without kyc. but the truth is, I did not withdraw from this exchange, only transferred the crypt from it. I would like to know if kyc is needed to withdraw from this exchange?

BINANCE is a great exchange and to do trading you don't need KYC, but in my personal opinion if you want to have your cryptocurrencies safe and have the most available tools it is preferable that you do the KYC, but with this I do not tell you that in any page you do the KYC, only in the best rated by people

Of course, 50X is this exchange where there is no fiat for withdrawal and therefore there is no passing of KYC, and the rest are simply withdrawn only to electronic wallets where there is also no pressure from regulators, I think the visa and maktercards were a prostitute and a gasket, which are highly dependent on states and do everything they need. they will say, but if it manages only with electronic wallets, then it can be very strong and not steamed.

So this is a daily limit, not a general one. After a day, it is reset to zero and you can withdraw up to 0.5 BTC again. In my opinion, you need to have good volumes in order to run into such restrictions.

It's good that in the list of exchanges without kyc there are convenient exchanges. I would choose from the list btc alpha, bit z. I have already met with these exchanges, and on btc alpha I have already confirmed kyc. And these exchanges give out coins for kyc.

Chickpeas are not so convenient to trade on such wallets, I personally tried it myself, it did not work, well, it's not for everybody else, so to speak

Yes, it seems like the creators of the Trezor, on the contrary, are clear guys and are against all these verifications and even the chip that they have with open source is not the same with the ledger, I just started thinking about buying and because of this I just stopped my opinion on the Trezott T.

Initially, the entire crypt was against verification, but times are changing. And the approach to doing business is changing. You understand that if verification conquers the entire cryptocurrency market (except 50x, of course 😉  ), then hardware wallets will not bypass.

Yes, probably because of this, in the first place, I drew attention to the Trezor, I read about them and they even write themselves that we do not take money from anyone and develop only on our own so that no one can tell us what to do and who to listen to.

Of those that I myself have used, they know for sure that verification is not needed on the anniversary (they have not asked for it yet). On Binance too, but only until you have a withdrawal of 20 cue ball per day (before that it seemed like it has not changed right now).

I believe in KYC because kyc is the main thing to be considered as being genuine to use any exchange.. This also helps the moderators to find out and solve any issue of verified users Easily

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

they will not ask for a yobite, because they do not have verification, and on a banana there are not 20 cue balls, but a limit of only 2 cue cards per day for a crypt, and for input and output of fiat they have mandatory verification, regardless of the volume

I like Bitmax, Bittrex and Binance, but Bittrex requires verification on a mandatory basis, so everyone's choice is here