First experience in YOBIT exchenge - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

When I registered with Ubit Exchange, I was really happy to see how beneficial the crypto exchange was to everyone. Users can save their money,

I say format, where the home page is the business page, no hours and no whistles.  I find the website easy to understand so I see no reason to try another. Choose good coins and good plans and what you need to do in any plan and be careful about the currency of scams.

Yobit is one my favorite exchange so far and if I talk about my experience on yobit is excellent.But I only have some issues about it's exchange fees.It's exchange fee is really high then other exchange but this exchange is trustable.

On 12/12/2020 at 5:42 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yobit exchange a pretty cool exchange site that is user friendly and very easy to use, at first when I did the registration I was like ' what are this numbers,can I understand all this things' I was doubting how I can go along ,since it the first time I have done small registration about something related to cryptocurrency exchange. But with time I got use to the exchange site and now I do some little trading also . @Trainz

That's good of you mate, doing trading is one of the best aspect of cryptocurrency,only those with knowledge about trading do it, I also hope and wish I can be doing trading in the yobit exchange site someday

My first experience of Yobit was excellent. I have been using it for about a year and everyday for the last 6 or 7 months. I think I'm starting to outgrow the exchange though, its really not good for large investments. The order books just aren't large enough. I'll keep playing around on there because its easy to make good money with smaller amounts but I would love it if the exchange was larger and I could make large investments.

21 hours ago, Trainz said:

That's good of you mate, doing trading is one of the best aspect of cryptocurrency,only those with knowledge about trading do it, I also hope and wish I can be doing trading in the yobit exchange site someday

Yobit exchange is an easy place to learn lot of things, your time in the site will earn you lot of knowledge about the site, honestly when I first started,I have no clue about how the site operates, I had to spend alot of time in site before I understand what I know today

19 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yobit exchange is an easy place to learn lot of things, your time in the site will earn you lot of knowledge about the site, honestly when I first started,I have no clue about how the site operates, I had to spend alot of time in site before I understand what I know today

It actually takes time to understand something , especially thing related to the internet, it good as have taken your time to learn about the yobit exchange.now you are gaining something out of it. I will also spend more quality time in the site 

One of the most distinctive features of the YOBIT platform is the investment fund, as it gives you a good profit every day. I think that now, after a good period of time for you in trading the platform, you have become more professional. I wish you success.

1 hour ago, Trainz said:

It actually takes time to understand something , especially thing related to the internet, it good as have taken your time to learn about the yobit exchange.now you are gaining something out of it. I will also spend more quality time in the site 

Am confident if you devote your time for yobit exchange site, you won't regret it, you will gain alot ,I have gain many things already, but I still find other exchange site a bit difficult to understand, I guess it because am always visiting the yobit site and I don't visit other exchange sites

• +1 1

Yobit exchange is a good exchange, we can exchange our cryptocurrencies like buying or selling a lot of currencies, it is a fast and safe transaction, but there are some risks such as currency that may go down and devour the value of your currencies.

I am saving some money to enter the world of investing in the Ubiquit platform just like you. I will initially become a day trader and then start investing when I have an amount that allows it.

• +2 1

Hey mate, welcome to this forum, yes you heard right news that yobit have a investment box that can give daily interest for your investment but you have to select right plan for investment otherwise you can not earn good profit, so read terms of the investment box plan.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The invest box is not a good idea if you are not investing in bitcoin or any other such coin because the other coins always fall in long term investment.

On 12/15/2020 at 5:50 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Am confident if you devote your time for yobit exchange site, you won't regret it, you will gain alot ,I have gain many things already, but I still find other exchange site a bit difficult to understand, I guess it because am always visiting the yobit site and I don't visit other exchange sites

You have to try visiting the other exchange sites too, you have to be familiar with it, binance and coinbase are very good exchange sites like yobit also, the two are user friendly as said by a friend that is really into the two exchange sites. Don't just rely on one exchange mate

For me, my friend, I prefer Yobit because it is more smooth and very convenient in the exchange process and from it we know the amount of profits that we have, fast and has a beautiful and comfortable interface. I am really happy because I am working on it and thank you my friend.

My head encounter in yobit is hence a great deal upright and top for the reason that in yobit i invest my entirely cash in a jiffy as of its rapid transaction and plus for security. Yobit argument is a usefulness swap over and we preserve tell somebody to proficient riches in it and we canister acquire subsequently lots of coins in yobit and its a major argument than the others.

16 hours ago, Trainz said:

You have to try visiting the other exchange sites too, you have to be familiar with it, binance and coinbase are very good exchange sites like yobit also, the two are user friendly as said by a friend that is really into the two exchange sites. Don't just rely on one exchange mate

Okay ,thanks @Trainz I will comply with your advice, is just that I find it difficult to visit them, as my attention is always in yobit, the little time i have,I use the time for cryptotalk and yobit. But I get lot of time in weekends, I guess I will try and view them.thanks again mate

4 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Okay ,thanks @Trainz I will comply with your advice, is just that I find it difficult to visit them, as my attention is always in yobit, the little time i have,I use the time for cryptotalk and yobit. But I get lot of time in weekends, I guess I will try and view them.thanks again mate

You are welcome, crypto is wide, it did not depend on only cryptotalk and yobit alone, there are other ways ,if we want to have knowledge in crypto then we should have it in and outside cryptotalk and yobit. Cryptotalk guides us while yobit is the exchange site

On 11/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, CryptoPrince said:

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

The best thing about Yobit exchange is the investbox. The investbox is a place where you invest different coins and you will stand a chance to get 10% of your investment everyday. But what I realize about this Yobit exchange is the long term investment pay more than the short term investment. So I think long term investment is the advice could give someone.....

7 hours ago, Cryptonas said:

The best thing about Yobit exchange is the investbox. The investbox is a place where you invest different coins and you will stand a chance to get 10% of your investment everyday. But what I realize about this Yobit exchange is the long term investment pay more than the short term investment. So I think long term investment is the advice could give someone.....

The count that you can get about 10 percent of what you invest on is the dlrs token, it a daily investment, and if the coin in stable for ten days, we should be able to get our capital back within the 10 days

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

The count that you can get about 10 percent of what you invest on is the dlrs token, it a daily investment, and if the coin in stable for ten days, we should be able to get our capital back within the 10 days

That sounds great to me, I guess I won't regret using this investment. This is an opportunity for any member who want to earn more money and set up any business of is own. Thanks mate for this wonderful information and I hope other members will start using the Yobit investbox...

Yes yobit is really a very good platform for exchange i like it investbox it more easy for use not complicated just simple mathed add in it every single man can exchange their currency easily 

you can do a lot of things in order to make some money from the yobit exchange but you need to keep in mind that there are chances of loss too and you need to be very careful with your money and your investments.

My thoughts!many terms of exchange is available but most important experience in this forum and experience is most important role any platform any terms any field,so experience is here and you are post topic very useful, effective create any post, experience is power every members.

I liked the investbox feature of yobit the developers who want to promote their coins made programes and allows other investors to take  part in those programes. it protects our investment allowing us to made upto 10% on our assets the best thing is we can close our investment at any time.