i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin

On 9/13/2020 at 11:13 AM, Mark wood said:

Bad news dear you have to invest in some real place because if you invest in fake site so you will face your lost you have to invest in binance which is really real and I hope you will have a great profit from the binance so try to use binance for investment..

I be concerned about this is the safest area down an investment is frustrated 😠  but you consent to to be skilled from every closure. 

Edited by Chief executive officer band

I think that you should only use official sources, such as mining on the stock exchange Yobit or investments on the stock exchange Yobit.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

i recommend you to invest in yobit mining in 3 months and you will recover your investment and the currency you mine will increase its value

Investing is full of big risks, because it is very difficult to find a legitimate investment and really get a profit. I advise you to trade on yobit, because trading carries a small risk when compared to investing. You can trade LTC with any pair there, in my opinion it is much more profitable because you can choose day trading with daily profit.

• +2 1

Actually litecoin is a very good for earning a profit. It is very awesome and attractive for the customer. If you want a way for trust and trusted way to invest in the litecoin. 

So, I'm surely tell you invest in the Yobit or binance. These two sites are very trusted and famous sites but yobit is the best by my personal opinion.

Sorry for you lost my friend it really sad to here this from you, but actually you can invest in litecoin now because the price have fallen and it profit rate always increase rapidly in digital market. And lastly always be careful in term of transaction online.

I don't know why you are trying to invest your litecoin. Most that will tell you to send your crypto will be scammers. You have to do research about anything you plan to invest in as there are many bad investments and scam websites that can easily steal your money.

• +1 1

Well, i will recommend to you the yobit exchanger mate, this exchanger has a lot of users and you can also invest some crypto coins like litecoin as you preferred, just go to investbox and look for litecoin and there has a minimum investment and just follow the guidelines given there.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think there are many ways to invest with litecoin. I suggest to look at the top exchanges and the offers of staking and if you find one do that. It will be better than nothing and you will be able to make very small amount of 5-6% of your investment for every year.

• +1 2

We should not invest our crypto like this kind of site. For more secure we should stake our crypto asset like litecoin on Yobit, Binance and KuCoin that will be more profitable for all of us

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/18/2019 at 2:10 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

I would suggest to not immediately invest your cryptocurrency on any sites that are not trusted, better to do a research first like background checking of the company and as much as possible don't invest if the reward or interest you would get is good to be true, like for example you only need to invest 1BTC then after a week it will be doubled without doing anything. I only know the investmentbox of yobit and based on my experience it is 100 percent legit, but I think there's no Litecoin yet there.

The best is for invest is yobit. You can invest your litecoin in yobit investbox you can also trade it with your desire coin like usd, moon or talk then you can invest it. Yobit is trusted and legit exchanger for invest and trade. You can invest here undoubtedly     

There is no exclusive investing method especially for Litecoin. Investing in all cryptocurrencies is the same. You need a valid wallet and a valid exchange for your investment whether for LTC, BCH, BTG, BTC and any other possible coin. Only make sure you don't buy LTC at anything above $40 to increase your chances of earning. So, find the most well-known wallet for keeping your Litecoin and don't trust any wallet service provider. If you follow this, nothing will threaten your coins.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

I think that a good investment for a month right now it is the Talk token with 1% investbox. You can sell your litecoin for bitcoin on yobit and invest in talk. Put these on the investbox and watch your investment grow by 1% daily. It is an awesome investment for many and for a long time now.

• +1 1

I think it's really sad my friend. It's always that you should take advice of good reputed and professionally knowledgeable people inorder to know the right place to invest. The wrong places can really lead you to loose money.good luck friends.

• +2 1

You have to watch carefully where you join before you send any crypto or other money to them. Most of these websites are a scam and will take your litecoin and leave you with nothing. They claimed they will pay you interest but as you have seen they paid nothing. About litecoin investing I haven't seen anywhere that is legit.

• +1 2

Always try to trade on your own despite of giving it to some franchise or website to invest. Just go to any reputable exchange and buy the litecoins from the amount you want to invest.

• +3 1

You can invest in litecoin but I don't know if you can invest this litecoin again. I have heard of staking and Yobit has the investbox but I don't remember seeing a Litecoin investbox. I'm sorry but I think that your Litecoin will be the investment on its own and you can only trade to another coin like Ethereum or Tether and try to invest in DeFi.

• +2 1

I haven't heard of any website that offers investments using litecoin. I don't know what it measn by that either, it can be that you want to get an interest by giving them your litecoin but most that you will find will be scams. Even those that will not scam you, there will be a catch.

• +1 1

My friend you have already got scammed some times, you don't need to be investing without being careful. I am sure that people here will give you better advice than what you were doing until recently. My advice is to look for smaller rewards that are given by bigger exchanges that have less chance to scam you. 

• +1 1

All the sites that tell you that you can make daily or wekly or monthly percentage  per your investment  are hyip and you should  never ever invest in them.

Unfortunately, at the moment, many of the members are redirecting their money to investment sites that 99% of them are a scam. Invest your money in the leading digital currencies within the yobit platform, as the movements are positive during this period, and you will notice that your money increases every day by a respectable percentage.

On 11/18/2019 at 8:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Most of the cryptocurrency investment sites are fraudulent sites and they promote their huge profits and may attract you at first with some profits until you are comfortable and deposit larger amounts and steal them from you. I advise you to learn to trade and trade on Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies, as you can benefit from the volatility of their prices and make a profit from them.

• +4 1

On 11/18/2019 at 11:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Feel very bad for your lost but in crypto you have careful the or are many fake sites which promise you great profit un return and put some daily base or monthly base financial plan for investors. So never leave your coins in others hands. Hold them and do what you do with them. Because none is gonna return you 2,3 fold back. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1