i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin

There are a lot of exchangers which offers litecoin as invest method . You can invest your litecoin in binance and yobit. Both are the legit platform and also give a good percentage of profit 

Most you will find are scams my dear. I am found one that someone told me, it was Cred and it was also a scam, so I am not go to risk to anything as there can be many money lost for me. If you are scammed and you are still look for these investments are you sure you have to do this and not only hold the litecoin you own?

• +2 1
  • +3 1

If you try searching I am sure you will find many scams that will give you very high interest. I am sorry you got scammed but doing research will help you avoid any situations as these. I don't know where you can use Litecoin for investment and it doesn't matter if it is litecoin or Bitcoin what happens is there are many scammers and fake websites, ponzi schemes and more that can make you lose your crypto.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many ways to invest with litecoin:

Trading : ltc has a good performance in the different exchanges (high trading volume, positive market fluctuations)

Cloud mining : several platforms offers this service, you deposit ltc to buy mining power and you get fixed amount of ltc according to the chosen plan

14 minutes ago, setifien said:

There are many ways to invest with litecoin:

Trading : ltc has a good performance in the different exchanges (high trading volume, positive market fluctuations)

Cloud mining : several platforms offers this service, you deposit ltc to buy mining power and you get fixed amount of ltc according to the chosen plan

I agree with you @setifien that these are great ways to invest with Litecoin but Cloud mining websites are very risky since they are mostly run by scammers who use the Ponzi scheme in order to steal the money of others. So, it is advisable to stay away from these

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 11/18/2019 at 8:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.

This is very bad mate. You shouldn't be risking with what you don't know. If you looked at the internet for these scams maybe you could have found others that explain. Also 70% returns for 45 days is too much in my opinion. You should try other ways but if you specifically looking for litecoin investing I don't know if there is any.

Edited by kryptonick

6 hours ago, mzk7736 said:

Always try to trade on your own despite of giving it to some franchise or website to invest. Just go to any reputable exchange and buy the litecoins from the amount you want to invest.

Well that is the best way but it requires a lot of patient in studying analysis and everything, something not everyone can do. I suggest long term holding for people who are not much into technical trading.

if you are a beginner and if you have been using crypto talk for quite some time I would recommend you to start investing and trading in yubit itself.it is a really good place to start your trading adventures , binance is also a good site.

Litecoin like other top cryptocurrencies have these ability to accrue much returns in the shortest possible time, my advise to you would be to buy it when the rates drops then sell when the rates are a bit high, thereafter you can withdraw your profit and then reinvest again 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I am very sorry mate for the loss of cryptocurrencies in this case litecoin I did not know where to advise you where to invest again which was assured but I am truly sorry for your loss
Good luck and big winnings for everyone

The most safe way is to buy it at a cheap price, meaning waiting for the market to start falling, and buying based on a support point at a low price level And its storage is long-term storage in cold wallets or online, and you can easily buy it from any trading platform.

GenesisMining, Remitano, Mind Capital, Trust Invest, or any trading bot with more than one year of life is useful, although currently investing is something that I would not recommend since the market is under a trend that is not defined, the best option it is to sell the funds in the hope of buying cheaper within a few days and obtaining more capital.

If you have been tricked into investing in a site, you better not look for other sites for your LTC investment. You can trade the LTC you have, enter the trade and try to trade from that day on and earn daily profits, so you can recover the capital that has been lost in investment.

• +1 1

I believe in the yobit exchanger to make investment, the yobit site is trusted and secured for making investment. The investbox is where to make your investment in the exchanger. 

Sorry for your loss mate. I don't know if there is any site that pays through investment in ltc. There are thousands of websites that are called mining sites for ltc. But i don't think those are trusted. If you find any make sure to do research about that in every platform like youtube,google,quora. So good luck

Friend I will give you a good advice not only invest in litecoin also invest in other cryptocurrencies not only in one to obtain better benefits invest in different cryptocurrencies since this way you are more sure that you have different sources of income and you no longer worry so much it gives you more peace of mind  be investing in different cryptocurrencies.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

He perdido una muy buena cantidad con 4 estafas. Y obtenía un 70% de devoluciones de mis inversiones de 45 días. Ahora estamos buscando un buen sitio en el que invertir para que pueda informarme si hay algún sitio que conozca. Si el sitio es bueno, invertiré allí.

If there are some platforms, but I recommend you never invest all your money in them because nothing is safe on the internet, my friend, if you want to find something safe, go to exchanges with many years of history and that are very good, I recommend you use Yobit since it offers you Much better profit than others will not and your money will be safe.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, I consider that Investing in Litecoin at this time requires a risk management strategy and a target price to take profits, ensuring we can enter and exit the operation without exposing our capital to unnecessary risks, According to my analysis, I see Litecoin as a long-term investment, where we can make good profits.

This is very bad news that your money  has been lost . I wish you get success always . I invest my money in crypto currency . Crypto currency give us 1% profit daily  and it's main reason I  invest in crypto currency is it is safe and secure and trust able .

• +1 1

The first advice would be don't be greedy, cause the greedy nature is the main reason why people  get into the  scam trap. The investor should be aware about of the scam project, otherwise the scam project gonna be cost you a lot.

In my opinion this is not a good way to find good investment opportunities. It is required on your part to do your on research and analysis to find the right kind of investment options or sites. And not every site you find as a good investment site would last to be a genuine site because chances are it might also turn into a scam site. So some plannned strategies can be adopted in order to avoid these types of problems.

It is a very sad news that you have been scammed it is a very disappointed about what had happened to your money and I am not that much aware about the investment sites which provides a trustable return I would recomment you to have a proper research before investing in any sites.

Hi there, I am terribly sorry for your loss, it feels bad no doubt yet, you are partly to be blamed, because 75% of interest is extremely high interest that I do not think that there is no good reputation forum offering it, and this should raise your suspicions right from the beginning, life is full of lessons, don't lose hope and keep trying. 

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

It is required on your part to do your on research and analysis to find the right kind of investment options or sites. And not every site you find as a good investment site would last to be a genuine site because chances are it might also turn into a scam site. So some plannned strategies can be adopted in order to avoid these types of problems.

@Nicole018 Research is a must before doing any kind of investment. Also, you need to be aware of different schemes like the Pozi scheme when you are investing on a new site because there are just so many techniques that scammers use to steal your money. The only way you can fight them is with knowledge. 

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

The investment site is all fraud and fraud that will pay you in the first place in order to bring in a lot of users and then you will focus on them all and you will be the reason for their loss of their money, so be careful and do not let greed dominate you so that you do not lose a lot of your money.