Techniques in trading - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Techniques in trading

Set a time to check the market. For me, the best tracking of the market is 4 ml. This limit considers that there are several changes and it may predict what may happen in the next four hours. but at night that is another matter. I think that you may do without many things, such as sleeping in the market tracking and the deals you make.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Initially I choose the safest platform with low withdrawal fees and the best currencies for me are: Ethereum, Bitcoin, LiteCoin and Ripple, I check my trades almost every hour.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I check the market for currencies almost every hour, I prefer to keep in touch with the market to monitor price movements permanently because no one knows when the opportunity comes to buy or sell and that the time to verify the price is according to the currency that you are trading

On 11/18/2019 at 10:22 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

How often do you check your market.? How do you suggest what to trade. What coins should you pick. Please give us new traders a tip on trading for us not to spend a lot of time on looking at the trading platform making guess and don't know how to trade correctly. 

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Is it every day?

Is it every 12 hours?

Is it every 8 hours?

Is it every 6 hours?

Is it every 4 hours?

Is it every hour?

Or every minute? 

What do you think? And what do you do guys. Please give us you professional advise. Or if not. Your own techniques. 

If we want to trade, you should pay attention to the market every 6 hours, because if you miss a price increase there will be a loss, this is done when you want to trade, if you don't trade and want to see the market, it can be done once a day. My advice is that a good coin to trade is ETH or bitcoin if you have a lot of capital.

If you trade, you don't need to look at the market very often, you can see the market every 4 hours. You can set trade upper limits and provide notifications on the exchange so you don't have to look all the time. Most exchanges now have that and we can set an upper and lower limit for trading which means to stop trading because the price has gone too low.

• +2 1

On 5/18/2020 at 11:59 AM, Magnom said:

I think that if you are interested in daily trading, so you should check the market every 4 hours ! The 4 hours frame shows the changes in the prices clearly.. And you can decide when to begin or end your deals at the right times!

Why checking the market every four hours when you can make use of stop loss order? There are different ways and strategies of trading, I do not think checking the market often is the requisite. Even the market can be deceiving at times making someone to panic and sell at the wrong time. 

On 9/12/2020 at 3:17 AM, Sugibengi said:

If we want to trade, you should pay attention to the market every 6 hours, because if you miss a price increase there will be a loss, this is done when you want to trade, if you don't trade and want to see the market, it can be done once a day. My advice is that a good coin to trade is ETH or bitcoin if you have a lot of capital.

Check my comment above. Trading is not about checking market all the time. 

It all depends on the time frame in which want to trade the lower the time frame, the more observation time you will need. Personally, i trade on daily and weekly charts, which allows me to look at the screem once a day to see how the chart has evolved

If you want to make a quick profit from the movement of bitcoin prices in the short term, then you should check the market every 4-5 hours, but in long term ivenst i think you absolutly will get profit, because BTC will up 100%.. Yes it down every time, but we all see that he is return him price every time

There are a lot of techniques. I know some for short term. I tried them personally. One of them it is when you buy coin and set the time of sale. Another one is when you buy coin and then sell it every time it grows a bit. 

Ok, if you're doing crypto trading full time or devoted yourself then you probably have to check the market hour by hour, ok, I'm trading to get extra money income for me right now. That means I only check the coin market or graphs frequently.

Use the session time only, and the investor must know technical analysis, read indicators, and be present in the place that contains a high volume of funds from which to conclude and trade

Hi! I am not a trading expert, but in my experience, one of the best strategies is scalping.

This strategy is a good starting point for beginning Forex traders. However, you must bear in mind that, to apply this system, you need to dedicate a certain amount of time to the market. If you don't have the time or can't stay tuned to the market for a few hours a day, this 1 minute Forex Scalping strategy may not be for you.

I think that, the best personal technique is defined by you, you can read, watch many videos, you have at your disposal a long and extensive information, where every few hours you can draw conclusions whether for better or for worse, the main cryptocurrencies are very well tradable, either to short operations or long operations, it all depends on the analysis as you know how to define your losses and highs.

You can try to trade binary options, it is the fastest way to make money in forex. For me the best strategy is to set the time to 1 minute or 5 minutes and operate only when the profit margin is more than 80% profit. One of the best pairs to invest in is USD / EUR since it is a currency pair that changes the trend quickly and from there it can be used to leverage the trend in the moment.
It is also important that you trade on a platform that you understand well and with a regulated broker.

To be successful in this trade it is very important to be disciplined. It is also very important not to get carried away by emotions and to use your head to always operate with discretion and logic.
 You must choose the currencies that you can control better,
and you must also have sources of information. ...
Use analysis tools. ...
Make use of trading techniques and strategy

I don't see any use of buy cheap coin with hope that they'll boom. On yr place I wouldn't think about this type of investments.

I check price of chosen currencies in the market everyday so that I will not be missing the single chances. In previous, I missed so many opportunity just due to lack of attentions so now I do not wish to repeat the same mistakes again and again. 

• +1 1

well there are many different factors. It all depends on you and how you trade. If you do a chart analysis and decide to buy or sell, you can safely use the stop loss function or take profit function. And if you are confident then you can safely go for a walk). For the general development and simply control of a situation for me it is objectively normal to check up in the morning and in the evening. that's enough for me

Before I have to buy coin a day before listing. Thats was the technique. Now not so easy. I think if someone make profit and someone make loss now whats gambling.

Most of traders check the market daily, but you can not tell specifically because it depends on lots of factors and especially the coin you are trading with, if you are a fresh trader I suggest you start to learn the technical analysis, it will guide you through.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 18.11.2019 at 06:22, josephrioveros123 said:

How often do you check your market.? How do you suggest what to trade. What coins should you pick. Please give us new traders a tip on trading for us not to spend a lot of time on looking at the trading platform making guess and don't know how to trade correctly. 

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Is it every day?

Is it every 12 hours?

Is it every 8 hours?

Is it every 6 hours?

Is it every 4 hours?

Is it every hour?

Or every minute? 

What do you think? And what do you do guys. Please give us you professional advise. Or if not. Your own techniques. 

@josephrioveros123 I check as often as I can:) basically, I try to check new sources in order to keep up to date with events as much as possible. Based on the news releases, you can draw conclusions about how the charts will behave and then take further actions based on this:)

In the last stage, the market is facing a difficult phase, and the currencies do not move in the upside at all, so I ignore entering the market and observing the price completely because this will negatively affect my balance ..

I do not check my trades, because I use Stop Loss and Take Profit, if I lose I assume my loss and if I win well, congratulations, what should be taken into account in the trade is if you win, know why you won and if you can why what, that's the right way to do it.

Hello, And nah, by my opinion you shouldnt check it every minute, lol, it depends on your  day, maybe once for a 6-8 hours, maybe once for a 4 hours. Personaly, im checking everyday in morning.

s