Techniques in trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Techniques in trading

I usually check the market once in a hour or once in a few hours or maybe a few times in an hour. Actually it's all depending on what coin I'm trading, if the coin is moving fast, then I think I will need to regularly check the market. But I can always check in from my phone. So, it's not really bothering me that much, and I can always close the trade whenever I want to. It's totally different with scalping, okay? They need to always see the market every single minutes I think

I do not advise you to monitor the market every minute because this may make you crazy, and your monitoring of the market depends on your time and is trading your main source of income or is it a second source of income.

11 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

I emanate many techniques in the field of trading, but I prefer a famous technique that is dividing the capital into divisions and entering into the deal in more than one value.

This is really great, my friend, I am also very happy because I am doing this kind of work. Thank you

If we doing day trading then we need to saw the chart of one hours and if you doing the medium term or long term investment then we need to analyze the one day chart of that coin. 

There's so many strategy you can use in trading it will just depends on you how can you do it on your own, as for me while trading I study more about crypto and learning and observing how the market works. 

Divide capital into categories and enter into contracts at multiple prices. I invent many strategies in the business but I like a famous strategy

On 12/10/2019 at 1:27 PM, silvergain said:

my friend, the best option among the following multiple choice should be: every day. If you are long term trader then daily would be the good choice. however for short time trader, they must watch every 1 hour or less. For example: if you are a scalper then you must watch market after opening deals within every 5 minutes interval.

The fact is that if it us very possible to be checking the market every second you to do it because the market fluctuates so much so you can be I a good profits is some mins and be in lost after some time. So its good to check the market always. 

2 minutes ago, Arinche said:

Reliability is the first factor as whatever you trade, only if you could get back your profits, would it make sense to do any good trading at all. So, the reliability of execution and the reliability of the deposit and withdrawals are the first key factors.

May be you are correct the realizability of all traders out there is the make some nice profits all the time because no one will trade with our earning additional profit's off their trades.

There are many involving approaches you're able to do throughout exchanging, plus should you be undertaking fulltime in crypto exchanging then you certainly need to check out the idea every single hour, nevertheless, should you be exchanging since want to gain more money you can even examine the idea similar to every single 3 a long time.

Personally, I take a look at the put it on the market because it had been one or of instances an afternoon, considering that I don’t see any motive to look at each moment, this could no longer adjust whatever in fact

As long as you are free, keep on checking it every 30 minutes because the change in coin's price is really fast, sometimes in just 5 minutes it can really increase and then drop again. If you really want to focus in trading then you should keep your eye in the market.

I checked my investment on four time a day because I don't think we need to check our portfolios to every hour just confident on your decision and used stop loss and take profits. 

I check the prices every 3 to 4 hours. You'd be surprised how much the prices can change in just a few hours. I also keep track of the prices and note down the price history for future reviews.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 11/18/2019 at 8:22 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

How often do you check your market.? How do you suggest what to trade. What coins should you pick. Please give us new traders a tip on trading for us not to spend a lot of time on looking at the trading platform making guess and don't know how to trade correctly. 

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Is it every day?

Is it every 12 hours?

Is it every 8 hours?

Is it every 6 hours?

Is it every 4 hours?

Is it every hour?

Or every minute? 

What do you think? And what do you do guys. Please give us you professional advise. Or if not. Your own techniques. 

It depends what type of trading you are doing. I think checking lot of times the market is not good and in some cases it is good to keep update yourself with the market. Always have stop loss in you trades and when you get some profits close that trade.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Honestly,me i dont watch the market very often,i only look at it in the morning to see and analyze the chart then i will set buy and sell orders,then ill just take sneak in the afternoon and night,i don't want to spend too much time watching it as i enjoy being with crypto where you can earn while doing other stuffs.

There is many strategy you can use in trading and you need to start at the very basic one, you need to research about that coin and identify if its down trend or up trend.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

There are three of them

Sentimental

Fundamental

Technical

The technical the main technique require for trading. 

49 minutes ago, Mukta said:

There are so many techniques are available at the moment. In my advice buy bitcon when price going down. And you have to sell this bitcoin when the price is so high. It is best way to make money.

Your advice is very good for those who are newbie in the bitcoin market or crypto market and there are some people who do not know that when to buy and when to sell and I think now the bitcoin price is going to down so its mean it is a good time to buy.

U have to use some techniques on trading. Firstly its important to maintaina time table on trading. You Don't need too much time to spend on this. All you need is a fixed timetable to spend on trade market.

In my opinion Techniques is very important thing for trading.You can also make more by techniques. You can get success in trading to follow some techniques.

look if you trade short time yo need to stay in front of the screen looking at the chart
if you trade in long time hold in cold wallet and check once per day 
most of us need to learn how to be patient in trading because this a big problem to deal and trade emotionally 
i was facing this problem before so i lost all my money 

I sit for 6 hours a day and trade against the computer.My initial amount is always $ 500, neither too much nor too little. I divide this amount by 5 and I will sanction the coins that suddenly go up and down. After 6 hours, I close everything and continue to live my own life. I rarely make long-term investments

Well we all know that there are a lot of strategies we can do in trading to make profit, But it takes time to learn it. So dont rush yourself and when you find a strategy that gives you profit stick with it while learning other kind of strategies.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:14 PM, AliceJun said:

All profitable traders know that small profits are the ones who make a profit. If you enter into multiple transactions, you will end up paying more. You may lose a transaction, but you cannot lose your temper.

I can't focus my attention on the market and if you want to be a good trader, you need to keep track of more trades so you can make conclusions about the currencies you have to have a chance to profit from. deal. If you trade hourly charts, check every hour or two, if it's a daily chart, check it daily.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.