Techniques in trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Techniques in trading

There are a lot of techniques you can do in trading, and also if you are doing full time on crypto trading then you should check it every 12 hours, but if you are trading because just want to earn extra income you can check it like every 6 hours. 

As for me, I check the market all the time allowed, because I am a daily trader, but for you, if you are a long-term trader, you do not care much about it. As for whether you are a trader daily, you can check the market every hour or 4 hours better.

For those who talked about swing trading, I don't advise this strategy because it is too risky in crypto. The day to day swings are too much and you cannot recover if the price goes up 70% or down 40%. It is better to hold long term or do day trading in my opinion because no one (unless you are a God) can predict how fast it moves up and down. If you are day trading it is more risky position than holding long, and is more active trading. If you are holding long it is more like investing and wait and see approach. So far people who are patient win in this market. So be more patient no matter your strategy.

On 12/14/2019 at 5:05 AM, Goodcoin said:

What I meant by quantity trading is not to over trade because it makes traders lose a lot. Good trader just only trade for little time with good analyses and right mindset and they profit. The little time is the quality I also meant

Do you use it as a technique in trading? Do you earn a lot from it? Do you trade with the big amount of money? I wan't to know a lot. Because I don't know what to do. I want to learn a lot I need to earn money because I need some money right now. Do you have some? Can you lend me some? Or give me some if you have a good heart. I really need some right now.

According to my experience! if my strategy is scalping i will see the market every time to take small profit. But if my strategy is long term, i see market every 4 or 6 hours, big profit on trading! That is my strategy!

I've read a few answers and I have to admin everyone is writing whatever thought passes from his mind.

You are trading and asking how often you should check on your trade. What timetables you are using? This is the question. If you use 4h candles once per day is fine. Do you use weekly candles? No need to worry at all. Come back after a few days or even weeks. No need to watch price all day. Best strategy is hodl. Nothing else. Don't trade at all.

On 11/18/2019 at 6:22 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

How often do you check your market.? How do you suggest what to trade. What coins should you pick. Please give us new traders a tip on trading for us not to spend a lot of time on looking at the trading platform making guess and don't know how to trade correctly. 

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Is it every day?

Is it every 12 hours?

Is it every 8 hours?

Is it every 6 hours?

Is it every 4 hours?

Is it every hour?

Or every minute? 

What do you think? And what do you do guys. Please give us you professional advise. Or if not. Your own techniques. 

well here is a small trick that make you relax and no need to keep checking the market because that will just keep you in constant stress...what i do is buy the coin and set a sell order for 4 or 5% profit and dont look again till the coin give me a notification that my order was filled.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:00 AM, BitCryptoCoin said:

You will be there one to decide the time required for you to trade but remember that you should not over trade if you do not want to lose.

Do you trade. I know that I will be the one to decide but I am asking for some suggestions. If you will not have anything good to say or post. Just don't post. It won't be counted anyway. And another thing please read the whole thread before posting for us not to waste time on the worthless replies on the thread. Please research about the topic so that you can help and you can contribute on the discussion. And won't post worthless post like this.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:00 PM, Naga said:

well here is a small trick that make you relax and no need to keep checking the market because that will just keep you in constant stress...what i do is buy the coin and set a sell order for 4 or 5% profit and dont look again till the coin give me a notification that my order was filled.

I think that is a nice suggestion. Is it available on the yobit platform. I will use it so that I could earn some coin while I don't check it's status that will be a better way of trading auto sell. With that I won't be looking at my account every minute to check the status of the market. Nice suggestion thank you for that I really appreciate it. It is better than some other who just post to earn some coin. Some users are annoying just posting for the sake of the pay per post.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:49 AM, Hanhassie said:

I check the market every 6 to 8 hours, when you check it regularly, you will panic easily and might want to exist the market early

me too.it has become my routine to check price of cryptocurrency most often.i have closed many tradez in panic.i want to control my this behavior.lets see when i will be able to control myself.

I try to check the market as often as possible so as not to miss out on good opportunities. If I go in less often, then I will miss the opportunity to get a good profit, and since for me it is the main income, then for me it will be too bad. I know that there are forecasts on different sites where you can turn on a notification, but they also don’t always respond to raising or lowering cryptocurrencies, so I can only trust myself.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:22 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

How often do you check your market.? How do you suggest what to trade. What coins should you pick. Please give us new traders a tip on trading for us not to spend a lot of time on looking at the trading platform making guess and don't know how to trade correctly. 

But my best question is that how often do I need to check the market.?

Is it every day?

Is it every 12 hours?

Is it every 8 hours?

Is it every 6 hours?

Is it every 4 hours?

Is it every hour?

Or every minute? 

What do you think? And what do you do guys. Please give us you professional advise. Or if not. Your own techniques. 

That will depend on yourself because we have a different time to check the market. Usually, I check two times or less than five times a day, and the time to check will vary. But I also set the alarm so when the price goes to the price that I want, it will sound, and I will check it directly. Maybe you can check for every hour to see if the market is a change or not, or you can do that for every 4 hours. You need to find yourself.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:27 AM, Lifeman said:

I cant leave my order for more than one hour without checking it progress. It is better to be monitoring it hourly

But this is wrong. Checking the market every short period exposes you to pressure and uncontrollable feelings. It is better to place an order in the currency and exit the exchange , thats what i do . 

9 hours ago, Lifeman said:

It depends on what strategies you are using bro, everyone has it own method of trading and you will earn with that without emulating someone strategies

Yes, I know that because I have my own strategies, but constantly monitoring the market creates tension, which in turn contributes greatly to the loss later, good luck . 

On 12/9/2019 at 1:42 PM, sidik7 said:

that is true because in the right trading technique we must be really carefull in paying attention to daily volume and also market movements and here the level of our attention to the demand and supply of these coins

yes you are right dear, we must be daily carefull paying attention in market...

6 hours ago, armor said:

You can sell your coins if you need the money, but if you want to benefits from it is better to hold for a good rise of price.

If he has another job and he can earn some money from that job, that will be a great idea to hold his coin for a long time until the price increase. But if he doesn't have another job, and he depends on the crypto to make money, then he can sell some of his coins to fill his daily needs. I use that way too because I don't have another job in my real life, and every time I got a profit, I will withdraw some money to my bank account, so I can have money to buy something for my life.

8 hours ago, Lifeman said:

That has effect on some traders, while some traders have full confident and nothing can change the way they monitor the price variation

Yes, true, but we do not talk about them because they will manage their affairs, because they are professionals in dealing with the market, we must talk about the condition of the remaining people who do not have sufficient experience in such situations.

I am investing for long term as i hold various coins,  bit even with this i am still tempted to look at price a couple of times per day. I won't be selling unless markets reach new highs, but i always want to stay informed of everything. 

For non-margin cryptocurrency trading or commonly done in cryptocurrency exchanges, usually I will buy in the morning and in the evening I will sell by observing the daily range, but when I am on the sideway, I prefer not to trade and prefer to be a hodler

I think learning to analyze and follow up on trading platforms is very important for beginners and follow-up should be on a daily basis, especially when entering into important deals, then you should follow-up around the clock

Hi my friend! Me i don't do that because my strategy is scalping! Because if you check every time the market you will panic and do mistake on your trade! That is not good for long time!

Techniques is very important thing for trading.You can get success in trading to follow some techniques.You can also make more by techniques

Edited by ShakilA
  • -1 1

Trading in the crypto market and also in forex market both are same and easy you just need to analyse the market and i jut suggest you to analyse the market through the indicators and also through the support and resistance.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In trading, I mark the coins that I trade on the Coinmarketcap application, so I don't have to check every hour. I only set the notification on the price of the coin to increase so much that the notification will turn on.

If trading is your permanent job or full time job then i would say that you should check market status in every hour because a slight changes can make you earn lots of profit as well as can suffer from loss and if its a part time than you can check it in ever 3-4 hours.

3 hours ago, Khan11 said:

In my opinion best trading strategy is predict your price more than market. Don't go for market price. You also consult with expert trader so that they can help you for predictions.

What do you mean by predicting price more than market? Whatever we predict, at the end it is the market that determines prices not our predictions. We should compare our predictions with real time market prices to see how much difference there is between our prices and real prices. The more we practice this technique, this difference reduces and we finally can develop the skill to predict prices with acceptable accuracy. Those who don't have the skill to predict prices, should only buy at bottom market prices to lower the risks as much as possible.