What are you know about DogeCoin? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeoani

What are you know about DogeCoin?

* Dogecoin is characterized by its rapid production, especially in the first stage, and it does not need servers, and the currency is distinguished by the number of production, as it does not have an upper limit on the number of pieces produced from it. As for the first year of release, it is expected that a very large number of them were produced, and it was about 98 billion Dogecoin. After that, the annual production was determined and it was 5.2 billion.
* Mining Dogecoin is much easier and faster than Bitcoin and Litecoin because it relies on mining algorithms that are easier than Bitcoin, and this is for blocking.
* Dogecoin does not need a regulatory center like Bitcoin

* Through the official website of the currency or from many wallets, the user can obtain the electronic wallet that receives Dogecoin, and the user must have a Doge wallet in order to put the desired amount in it and the operating system that the user chooses is used and there are many wallets that support it, the most famous and the best. The user is located on the currency website.

* It is very easy to get the Dogecoin, which is one of the alternatives to Bitcoin and is similar to it in the work system, and it is also encrypted and traded over the Internet completely like the rest of the electronic currencies, but in terms of price, the price of the dog coin is much lower than the price of Bitcoin As the price of one Bitcoin equals approximately 2 million Dogecoin, and this is a high percentage.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Dogecoin and its symbol XDG is a digital currency that was announced at the end of 2013, and its logo appeared as a type of dog at the end of 2013, and its logo appeared a type of dog. Send by post to digital currency, you can send e-mail to digital currency. A regulatory body behind it, but it is turning into a digital currency on the ground, you can convert it into a large and pioneering digital currency.

I don't know much about it, I only know that in 2013 Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus created it as a joke, it is a decentralized and extremely secure currency, I always use it, it is one of my favorites.

I have little information about the doges, I only use it to make the occasional transaction, since their feed is not that high

• -2 1

I did not know much about dogecoin, the truth is, what you share is very good information, I did not know most of these, I only knew about the supply of doge

The Dogecoin currency is a cryptocurrency that took its name from a picture of the Internet meme and began as a way of ridicule, but soon it had an active and enthusiastic community for it, with a total market value of $ 2 billion in January 2018. The method of creating the currency is completely different from the total of digital currencies

Although it has been 7 years since its emergence, dogecoin seems to be able to attract users in 2020 unlike many cryptocurrencies.

Dogecoin is a virtual currency that was born in 2013 as a joke. This currency is actually based on the popular Internet meme "doge", which shows a Shiba Inu dog with funny phrases. Dogecoin grew beyond the joke to become a serious cryptocurrency
it is a stablecoin with many cryptocurrency exchanges

It is one of the cryptocurrencies you may encounter very often. Of course, the main reason for this frequency is that it is a popular and old cryptocurrency. I think it's fun for me and other people too.

It is not known, but I can predict that it will be held more and in good places in the future. Along with its beautiful design, it is useful and reassuring. I can say that it is one of the main reasons for preferring low fees in transactions. And at the same time, your work takes place in a shorter time than others. This is of great importance for saving time.

Dogecoin has infinite and very large supply so it will never reach very high price, maybe it can grow some more than today but nothing that will be more valuable from today. The market cap is half a billion and to me it looks too high to invest in doge.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I am not know to much for Dogecoin my dear but I am thanks a much for all the good information present on your post. It is a coin alternative to the Bitcoin and has very fast speeds for what I am know about it and I am also see many trader in the Yobit exchange but I was not known all of these, so I am thanks again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for explaining a few things I never bothered to read about Doge. The inflation of 5 billion new Doge each year was important to remember as it means a decent more supply entering the total Doge supply and this should be pushing price down if there is not enough demand. 

• +3 1

Dogecoin has become very popular recently. Listed on most exchanges and mining projects are also very common.

On 10/4/2020 at 3:09 PM, Jeoani said:

* Dogecoin is characterized by its rapid production, especially in the first stage, and it does not need servers, and the currency is distinguished by the number of production, as it does not have an upper limit on the number of pieces produced from it. As for the first year of release, it is expected that a very large number of them were produced, and it was about 98 billion Dogecoin. After that, the annual production was determined and it was 5.2 billion.
* Mining Dogecoin is much easier and faster than Bitcoin and Litecoin because it relies on mining algorithms that are easier than Bitcoin, and this is for blocking.

* Through the official website of the currency or from many wallets, the user can obtain the electronic wallet that receives Dogecoin, and the user must have a Doge wallet in order to put the desired amount in it and the operating system that the user chooses is used and there are many wallets that support it, the most famous and the best. The user is located on the currency website.

* It is very easy to get the Dogecoin, which is one of the alternatives to Bitcoin and is similar to it in the work system, and it is also encrypted and traded over the Internet completely like the rest of the electronic currencies, but in terms of price, the price of the dog coin is much lower than the price of Bitcoin As the price of one Bitcoin equals approximately 2 million Dogecoin, and this is a high percentage.

It seems to me that the DOGECOIN is, without a doubt, the currency of the future. Excellent choice for retail investors looking for solid long-term returns, but it takes patience. The greatest strength of the DOGE is, without a doubt, the community of users that uses it daily and gives a real use to the currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Dogecoin started as a joke money as a P2P open source platform.  It is designed to improve digital payments and electronic cash system. 
I think the best thing about Dogecoin is that its block times are very short. Low transaction fees are useful even for small investors.There are also real-world applications such as bill payment. It can be converted into cash quickly and its commissions are very low. 

• +2 1

I got to know DOGE from Elon Musk when he said it was his favorite crypto, followed by a wave of DOGE advertising on the TikTok platform. To me, DOGE is a very special token, it was humorous and supported by a community that loves dogs and loves MEME. At the begin DOGE didn't have an ecosystem at all, but it still exists thanks to the support of the community.

The currency itself is more to be as a joke not like something serious but its very secure and its also decentralized currency.

On 10/4/2020 at 10:09 PM, Jeoani said:

What do you mean by this? Dogecoin falls under same regulations as most alternative cryptos out there. But i think officials will overlook it as they aren't taking it seriously. For obvious reasons.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, there are some experts who call the Dogecoin currency as a joke, meaning that somebody liked to make a joke and produced Dogecoin, but the strange thing is that this currency spread and became famous like Bitcoin and became one of the popular coins by many and loved in trading and sending because its transactions are fast and their fees are very cheap compared Bitcoin or other currencies.
Although Total Supply is not known to Dogecoin, its price is considered good, and it has sometimes reached good prices against Bitcoin.

Dogecoin has a bright future and will never hive you loss these days . Specially you could check that i always posting about dogecoin future and predictions in my site. I am not mentioning here because promoting own links is prohibited but you can search it .

• +1 1

Dogecoin is like bitcoin because it is crypto currency and now its is popular currency many web site pay with dogecoin and doge coin also have miner. We can earn dogecoin by trading and working.

Dogecoin isn't bad. I've invested in Dogecoin & this coin is accepted as the means of payments in many popular platforms. As far as I know Bitrefill also accepts Dogecoin to purchase many gift cards in their platform. Yobit also support Dogecoin for trading & transaction cost isn't much for this coin.

• Useful or interesting 1