BEST WALLET FOR EOS TOKEN - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RyujinONE

BEST WALLET FOR EOS TOKEN

i use freewallet.org's eos wallet, it is so small and light wallet for mobile users and you can use your wallet on pc and web too.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

I usually use Trust Wallet, it has a total security audited system to send, receive and store multiple digital assets and digital money with full control over their private keys, and it receives even small fractions of cryptocurrencies and is the binance wallet one of the Best houses cryptocurrency exchange

I usually think of the trust wallet as the best wallet to keep EOS token  Because this wallet is more secure and faithfully protects all cryptocurrencies.  So you can use Trust Wallet to securely store your EOS token

9 hours ago, chihab said:

NewsBTC listed company as the third most popular storage for Android in 2018. About Coin. EOS is a coin designed to support the EOSIO blockchain platform for the development of decentralized applications (DApps). EOS is notable for free 

I'd recommend you to use Lumi wallet. This wallet is focused on the contribution to the EOS economy. EOS is on the verge of growing and developing new features, like adding an in-wallet browser. Lumi aims to be fit for both the beginners and experts, hence the developers are working on its code. It is a mobile cum web wallet, which is available in android and iOS version.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, one of the best choices is freewallet. It’s one of the most secure services I’ve ever seen on the internet. Your current balance is reflected in the app or a website, but when you receive a transaction, the sum is actually moved to our hacker-proof cold storage, where it is absolutely safe.

I think the most secure solution, Trezor Wallet, you can also use it for other currencies and not just for EOS. It is the most secure solution in my view
I advise you to use this platform

If you are using Atomic wallet then it's easy to create EOS account but remember you need to pay 0.8EOS for creating account there. You can create wallet of Eos and you will be asked to send EOS to the address which will be yours.

I'm using Atomic wallet and it's non-custodial so you will get your private keys on your hand. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

EOS blockchain and its cryptocurrency EOS went live last year and took the cryptosphere by storm.EOS Hardware Wallets

Ledger Nano X [Recommended]

Ledger Nano S

Trezor Model T

EOS Mobile Wallets (Android & iOS)

Lumi Wallet

Exodos

EOS Lynx

EOS Desktop Wallets

SimpleEOS

Scatter

EOS Web Wallets

EOS Authority

GreyMass Wallet

Paper Wallet EOS Paper Wallet

• +1 1

As far as I know, in order to create a wallet on EOS you need to buy a subscription, I don’t remember exactly whether it is either a one-time or a monthly one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I highly recommend Wombat wallet,

You can store all of EOS token in this wallet. 

Moreover, it's process transaction very fast and your wallet is secured.

41 minutes ago, Janiii said:

There are some best wallets for EOS token 

Guarda Wallet.

Infinito EOS Wallet.

Edge Wallet.

GreyMass EOS Voter Wallet.

Lumi Wallet.

SimplEOS Wallet.

Scatter EOS Wallet.

imToken  Wallet.

I think all these wallets will be good for EOS token, I have a friend that recommended imToken wallet for me to collect some bounties, it will also be one of the best wallet that will supoort EOS token. 

14 hours ago, Janiii said:

There are some best wallets for EOS token 

Guarda Wallet.

Infinito EOS Wallet.

Edge Wallet.

GreyMass EOS Voter Wallet.

Lumi Wallet.

SimplEOS Wallet.

Scatter EOS Wallet.

imToken  Wallet.

Dear @Janiii thank you for introducing this list of EOS Wallets, I don't use EOS, but your list will be helpful for others members. Maybe will be better if you can include some details for each wallet, for example about how many coin support, about their security, good interface or no....etc Is possible this idea will be ideal for you to do a topic about your list with details! :classic_wink:

• +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have known imToken for sometimes now, it I good to ERC 20 tokens, it will be good for EOS, using it to  collect bounty rewards as been profitable to me. And I also use it to any ethereum token. 

There are a lot of wallets in the world online, many of which are good, however, Coinbase and TrustWallet they are more reliable and secure.

Do not use free wallets like Wombat for EOS tokens. Pay a little fee to create your own EOS wallet e.g.Lumi Wallet. You need to control your wallet in your lifetime.  

On my side I recommend Free wallet  which is one of the most secure EOS wallets. You can freeze your account if you lose your device and can access it from other devices. It is a multicurrency wallet, which stores your currencies securely, which can be additionally secured by verifying the mobile number or email address. It supports mobile devices and web versions and is regarded as one of the best EOS light mobile wallets

• Useful or interesting 1

The EOS token is the cryptocurrency of the EOS network. A developer simply needs to hold EOS coins, instead of spending them, to be eligible to use network resources and to build and run dApps. A token holder who is not running any apps can also allocate or rent his bandwidth to other participants who may need it

• +1 1

For storing EOS wallet you can use atomic wallet and trust wallet which are best wallets for storing all crypto currencies. Security system of these wallets are best. Transaction fee is also low as compared to others. 

• -1 1

On 11/20/2019 at 8:24 AM, Aceventura said:

SimplEOS wallet is the best option for EOS token. This wallet is particularly made for the EOS ecosystem and fully integrated with features available in the EOS.IO software. It is available for Windows, Linux and Mac platforms, which makes it one of the top EOS wallets.

Hello dear friend and colleague of this great forum at the same cost of using SimplEOS wallet, it is created specifically for the eos ecosystem, to me personally, it seems like a good wallet
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

I think coinbase wallet is best wallet for EOS tokens....because we can keep any types of digital crypto currencies coins or token in this wallet,,beside we can keep our coins or token in this wallet for ever,it never be lost..

• -1 1