BEST WALLET FOR EOS TOKEN - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RyujinONE

BEST WALLET FOR EOS TOKEN

You can use a Trust Wallet, it is the best and the safest, it has no problems and you can save most of the cryptocurrencies in it, it is easy to use and has a lot of features and its fees are low.

• +2 1

Trezor is one of the most Splendid, glorious,and charming platform in the crypto trading world.it is the excellent platform for storing EOS token and many other Crypto currencies.it is the most top one application in the whole world because it can support hundreds of Crypto currencies here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure there is no fears of hackers that stole our Crypto assets our Crypto assets remains secure and no one can easily Attack on our assets.it is excellent Multi cryptocurrency platform which provides us good opportunities and facilities.

On 1/15/2021 at 5:27 PM, Naeem672 said:

There are many wallets present in the platform nowadays. But some wallets are best for EOS token like as: 

Trust wallet

Coinomi wallet 

Coinbase wallet

Web wallet

Blockchain wallet

Yobit wallet etc are the best.

@Naeem672 web wallets are the most vulnerable wallet to attacks, web wallets also is not a specific wallet, like metamask, blockchain wallet, coinbase, freewallet are all web wallets. 

Yobit is not also a wallet, it is an exchange, although said on this forum to be one of the best and most secure exchanges. 

Trust wallet and coinomi are good and one of the best EOS wallets. But how about hardware wallets too, they should be amount and safer. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Darryn Mccoskery said:

My wallet of choice is MEW and for a hard wallet, I choose Ledger Nano. Whichever wallet a person owns, it is highly important to keep your keys secured and private at all cost. Never trust anyone with your keys. Even write it down on a paper or journal so that you'll have a spare copy if a worst case scenario happens

Myether wallet is etc 20 wallet, is EOS erc 20 token? I have not used it befirebbut I think the wallet will only support ethereum coins on ethereum platform. 

My recommendation is Freewallet. It is one of the most secure EOS wallets. You can freeze your account if you lose your device and can access it from other devices. It is a multicurrency wallet, which stores your currencies securely, which can be additionally secured by verifying the mobile number or email address. It supports mobile devices and web versions and is regarded as one of the best EOS light mobile wallets.

Best wallet for EOS tokens are

Trust wallet 

Block chain wallet

Coinbase wallet

Coinomi wallet

All these wallet safe and secure for your currency. 

• +2 1

You can use Translate because you can store any coin or token in Trust Wallet for a long time.Trust Wallet S Security is very good. I have been using this wallet for the last four years. I have not encountered any problem yet.

There are many wallets in the online world, most of which are good, however, Coinbase and TrustWallet can be used to hold US tokens, as well as an automated wallet, as they are more reliable and more secure. Of course, my friends and I recommend the EOS wallet.  I would recommend you to use the Lumi Wallet anyway.  The main thing is to keep calm and not succumb to market provocations. Thank you.

Coinbase is one of the best and excellent platform for EOS token.It is Multi cryptocurrency platform which can support more than hundreds of Crypto currencies here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.We can easily send, receive and exchange our Crypto currencies.The most important thing that attract me it's good transaction system.It has fast transaction system.This platform possess highest updated privacy system and highest updated security system that's why I am using this platform and I suggest you should sign up on this amazing, wonderful platform and enjoy it's features and see the magic I hope you won't regret and really enjoy it's facilities and good opportunities.it is the best platform for earning.

Atomic wallet is the exceptional in enterprise as it grant protected your crpto underneath I umbrella. Also the enterprise is doing addition facets on day to day foundation to hold the momentum going 

You have to create your EOS account name before using the wallets. An account is a 12 characters long human-readable name that is stored on the blockchain. It can be owned through authorization by an individual or group of individuals depending on permissions configuration. An account is required to transfer or push any valid transaction to the blockchain. - from EOS developer platform. 

EOS accounts can be created from ZEOS. And the best wallet for it is free wallet 

There are many good wallets, the fact that I have not used any wallet to store tokens before, but I use a blockchain wallet to store bitcoins. You can try Trezor Wallet is a safe and reliable wallet.

I think simple EOS is a good wallet for storing EOS. There are many others are available but I like these most. SimplEOS is a free desktop wallet . The other best wallet is GreyMass it is newly update wallet that have many properties that we all like this wallet . And the scatter EOS is is a multi assest wallet that secure our digital currency.

• +1 1

Coinbase wallet is one of the best and most secure wallet , it is reliable , you can send and receive money with complete security , no chance of hacking any kind of personal information, it support multiple curruncies. It has low and affordable transaction fee

GreyMass

SimplEOS

Scatter EOS 

They are the best wallets for EOS . It can be used on mobile devices and desktop sites. That is really good wallet . It you want to use this wallet then you should be follow their rules.

• +1 1

recommend using a Lumi bag. This wallet focuses on the EOS economy. EOS is constantly evolving. You can choose the best wallet according to your motivation, if the wallet is long distance without any exchange, you should choose it.

I need those four kinds of bitcoin wallets firstly....Blockchian wallwts..2nd....Coinbase wallets....1/3 one is cryptowallets.....And the closing fourth is coinomi.Wallets....Ok correct via thanks so much.

Могу посоветовать Binance. Там вообще нету комиссии на вывод на карточку через биржу, а раньше это было примерно 15-20% от суммы. Да и биток там дешевле переводить на другие биржи.

You need to no longer convert to Cryptocurrency 100% it's no longer but the satisfactory time best make investments what you could have enough money and go for the top cash inside the market to be secure however you can also search for new coins with innovation, however do that if you recognize the way to look for an awesome coins with good potential.

I need to trust your comments because I suppose change wallet is excellent earning structures and that i need trade pockets but depended on and protection trade pockets so I assume block chain pockets is great and i am like this wallet so it is very depended on pockets

Trezor and ledger nano x are the best wallet for EOS, but I do not like EOS recently because of its price that has not being increase but almost stagnant at$0.27 to around $0.3. also keeping it on online wallets can be good but not as safe as hardware wallets. 

Well, to be honest, I haven't even heard about EOS coin, so it is first time I am hearing about this coin. Do I personally don't know about the wallet for EOS token. But you can get help from the seniors of this forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You can use Trust Wallet to store Eos tokens.Trust wallet allows you to store any token in this wallet. You can also use Atomic wallet.You can keep different currencies in these two wallets for many years.

Best wallets for eos tokens are 

Lumi wallet 

Edge wallet 

Infinito EOS wallet 

Scatter EOS wallet 

Guarda wallet. 

These wallets are best for eos tokens. 

Simple EOS wallet, GreyMass EOS , Scatter EOS these are the walets  . These desktop wallets that is used just on desktop . It has many benefits it has multiple assessts that always support  digital currency. It is presents in different languages and used by many peoples.

The best wallet for EOS Token seems to me to be the Lumi Wallet.  Because it was listed through this token.  That's all I know.  And so I shared with you.

Trust wallet is one of the such wallets which are used for EOS token. It is the fastest way to get the transaction. This wallet is very helpful to all people to secure their bitcoins or cryptocurrency. EOS token can be stored easily in it. It is too easy method and every person of the world can use this wallet.