Which exchange have lowest trading fees? - Page 13 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange have lowest trading fees?

i think HOTBIT , This platform has different trading fees for takers and makers, which is quite normal in the business. This exchange’s trading fees for takers are roughly in line with industry average. The exchange charges takers 0.20% of the order value. However, if you are the maker in a trade, you will be happy to know that you will get paid to trade. Hotbit's trading fee for makers is -0.05%, meaning that you get rewarded for making a trade. This is naturally very beneficial for all makers out there.

you can check in the page withdrawal fees, there is a section of the fees of the great majority of the exhanges, I have used it and it has been of help

Well the exchange that has the lowest fees is binance. followed by yobit are both have the lowest withdrawal fees according to my own appreciation since I used several and these are the ones with the lowest withdrawal fees.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

In my experience, the exchange that has very low commissions and which I am using is Basichange, it is an exchange platform, created with the aim of facilitating the exchange of digital currencies. Its main purpose is to promote and maximize the use of crypto assets, for large, medium and small investors. I have been testing it for more than a year and it really has many advantages apart from its low commissions, it is a good option for users in Latin America, especially Venezuela!

I'll will recommend Binance. They charge an average fee of 0.1% on each trade that a user makes. Those who choose to pay via BNB (the Binance token) can get a 50% discount on the trading fee, which is absolutely great. These are definitely the lowest fees available at this time.

• +5 1

Well, according to my experience, yobit that they have is the one that I use the most low fees and Binance if I compare them with other exchanges than  the fees are higher, that's why  I use it more Yobit for that reason it is really low Fees in other exchanges like binance it has to bring users so that you have that benefit of low fees.

the lowest fees are on Yobit and depending on the currency to be withdrawn

Yobit is a graet Exchange.

This fees will be dynamic which means that they will vary from day to day. Do remember that exchanges earn money with these fees so hence they will change things accordingly. There is a website which I found in another post in this forum called bestchange which really helps identify the best rates for your coins in question.

It's almost a low commission. Yobit and Binance have the best%. I suggest that you do not search where below, but how much more and better the exchange will show itself. These two exchanges show themselves very well, they have a lot of splash, they often contact people and make airdrops, this shows their attitude towards users. So 0.1% is quite a good number among cryptocurrency exchanges.

Hello, normally the bitcoin commissions are high but you have to look for the currencies with the lowest commissions I recommend litecoin since in almost all wallets the commissions are not usually high than
greetings to all

I am not know if you are prefer binance but yobit it has very low fees too and it is very faster from binance where it all goes slow you can't put an order and you put the same order many times because it was not loading. Use binance with low fees but it has worse options from yobit in mine opinion.

• +2 1

On 15.11.2019 at 10:30, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, can you help me to identify about lowest fee exchanges? Till now I have seen binance has 0.1%, thanks

If you use BNB to pay transaction fees, you will pay 0.075% instead of 0.1%. As far as I know, it has been possible to do this at binance for a very long time, at the beginning of 2018 it was already possible. I hope I helped you.

1 час назад valvaltv сказал:

Если вы используете BNB для оплаты комиссии за транзакцию, вы будете платить 0,075% вместо 0,1%. Насколько мне известно, на binance это можно было делать очень давно, в начале 2018 года это уже было возможно. Надеюсь, я вам помог.

Это отличная информация, обязательно воспользуюсь ею в будущем. Так что будьте уверены, вы мне точно помогли

I would like to suggest that you do not approach for the shortest payment to try to join such a replacement, which is not dangerous and will contain your portmone is not dangerous, due to the fact that there are all kinds of exchanges that do not charge hig transaction fees, but it is not provided, for example, actually go to the excellent aristocracy of substitutions, which is trustworthy.

On 14/11/2019 at 22:54, Paranoxxx said:

La tarifa depende de la moneda que desee retirar. Algunos intercambios no tienen tarifa para BTC. Aquí hay una comparación de algunos intercambios y monedas. https://withdrawalfees.com/coins/bitcoin

En el caso de Binance se da la oportunidad de adquirir su token que BNB, y con el pagar los fees, por lo que sale a un precio muy bajo, lo importante es tener BNB, para aprovechar los precios de intercambio (Yobit).

Everything also varies in the type of currency to withdraw since the usdt and the eth tend to be a bit expensive when withdrawing.

I think that those of us who invest in cryptocurrencies do not take into account the commission for operations, since we seek security when depositing money on a platform and buying coins or any digital asset.

I don't care a lot about the fee but this is because I'm not trading big amounts but smaller ones. Maybe even 0,1% will be a lot for trading with many btc and it can make trading not profitable. I would prefer a maximum for each trade so that big traders don't lose a lot in fees.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Personally, I use very few exchange to make my purchases-sales, I usually always use 2 or 3 exchanges that have the lowest commissions for trading, which are YOBIT, these being the one that charges the least in my opinion, then this binance that I also use it a lot with its P2P and the last one is poloniex, those are the ones that I use the most and that in my opinion are the ones that charge the least fees in the trade.

• Useful or interesting 1

Does it matter a lot if you trade  with 0,10 instead of 0,14? This difference is big only if you trade big. Some exchanges have levels too and lower your fees after you make a total trading of like 100k or more for one month. Have you done that ever or you are trading with a few dollars? If you don't trade big you don't need low fees.

• +2 1

I'm not very sure which exchange has the lowest trading fees but you can try Binance, yobit and Bitfinex. I don't know if you can find lower from these three exchanges these are the best I use.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hello, are you asking for withdrawal fees or trading fees. You know there are these kind of fees right? Also some scam exchanges have deposit fees too. When you see these fees avoid them. So if you clear the question I can find the best you are looking for. Perhaps you can try some from Yobit Bitstamp okex Huobi FTX Bittrex and Upbit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Due to the little experience I have in the virtual coin business, it depends on the type of currencies that are going to be commercialized, the percentages are in many cases low and thus allow us to obtain good results.
the rates are more or less between 0.1% and 0.6%, depending on the type of currency

• +1 1