Which exchange have lowest trading fees? - Page 18 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange have lowest trading fees?

To trade freely you must first know if you place a purchase order. But what you don't need to pay is who sells at the price you bought and completed the trading, you have to pay the trading fee. As you said, the format will charge the lowest trading fee. There is an exchange called Hotbeat where you can trade without any trading fee.

I think that the Yobit-Exchange has the less fee than the others. Because the Yobit is the only Exchanging site that has the lowest fee for making the transactions. Yobit-Exchange is the best of all.  I Just love to use the Yobit for my Crypto Assets.

I think there is a low fee for binance and Yobit if you are If you are trading, But if you want to draw money too, then you should first convert your money to low currency and then do withdra, then its fees will be less. 

Since you know that Binance has 0.10% then I don't know of another exchange that would give lower fees, however sometimes exchanges have events and may give gifts and vouchers that allow you to trade even for free, so if you are a trader you should be looking for these opportunities.

There are many trading sites and the all trading sites have their different fee of trading. Binance is being used for a long time because it has very less fee as compared to others. I am also using the YoBit site which is very useful and have low fee of trading.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

You are right, binance is a platform whose fee is very low to withdraw. Many people use it because its fee is very low and it is a very good exchange. I have used it but used very little but I did not have much money to invest.

Well according to me its all depends on our transactions and our withdrawal amount. That how much money we are going to withdrawal and transactions so it is very clear to know all of these things. Thank you 

There are many exchange site available nowadays. But for me binance is good for exchange. It is safe and secure. Most of the people using it. And it has lowest trading fees.

Exchange usually depend upon what crypto coins you use. There are many exchange which offer us low fee but if we talk about security and other important function of exchange then we should use binance. It is very famous and reputable exchange and most secure in all others exchange.

As I probably am aware Binance has the littlest commissions among every single famous trade, however to get considerably more modest commissions, you should purchase their coin, with the goal that when you sell or get you will be charged a ridiculously little Commission for the activity.

Every cryptocurrency exchange charge different transaction fees on cryptocurrency trading. I think the best is  check their websites and get all information because exchanges always change their term and condition regarding transaction fees. In my opinion binance, yobit exchange and poloniex exchange are best for cryptocurrency trading

I guess the best exchange in so many ways not only in fees is Binance, it has its own coin which is called BNB and when you buy this coin you will get discount on any transaction that you make , the discount can reach up to fifty percent which is really great becuse the exchange charges small fee in the first place.

Hello my friend, According to my experience this withdrawing fee is depend on your withdrawal amount that how much amount are you withdrawing at a time and when these amount is high then its fees will be high and it also a very good if the binance fees..

There are many stock exchanges, but one of the best exchanges is yobit because it is safe and easy to use and its fees are low than the rest of the exchanges.

Dear freind there are many types of exchange are present in the crypto currancy platfrom.

1-binance.

2-houbi.

3-yobit.

4-okex.

all these are good exchanges and have low exchange fee but yobit is the best one because it has not only low fee but very easy to use.

Brother I know approximately  exchanges that have zero.1 percent it trading charge. Both of them are  yobit and binance. I've heard that new exchanges provide trading fee loose buying and selling.However after on occasion whilst their exchanges starts offevolved appearing properly. They boom their buying and selling charge. So,alternatively i might suggest to use yobit or binance....

There are many exchange that withdraw fee is low. I think coinbase is best . Coinbase is popular and secure . Because its security system is very safe. So i recommend coinbase is Best .

I think, yobit has low exchange fee because i haven’t use binance. Yobit is a trusted site. So you can exchange your coins here without any hesitation. Yobit supports different types of crypto-currencies so that you can find many options. Also you can collect freecoins in yobit. When you store enough coins, you can also exchange in yobit. So it is extra opportunity to increase your profit. 

The commissions vary according to each exchange and the currency that you want to use, but as a general rule almost all have the same commissions, in my experience the exchange with the lowest rates is okex and binance, using some specific cryptocurrencies such as BNB, TRX and XRP .

There are many trading sites in the world. I think yobit have lowest trading fee. It has its own coin. I get of most money from yobit. Its fee is high and its a very good. I advice you can  must try it. Thanku sooo much.

Dear freind there a number of exchange present in the crypto currancy platfrom .

1-binance.

2-houbie.

3-yobit .

4-okex.

all these are good exchange but i recommended you yobit exchange because it exchange a number of coins with low fee transaction.

Threre are many exchange site. Among them i think binance have lowest trading fees.Actually withdrawal fees depends on some factors.Such as which coin are you want to withdraw or how much amounts are you want to withdraw. But i personally choose binance platform. 

As far as I know, the trading fee in Binance is low.  Depending on a number of factors, it costs less money. We can trade on it without any hindrance.If we need to make more profit, we need it

Dear mate there are alot of sites available on this forum but i have a knowledge about yobit wallet which is with low transaction fee with security. There are alot of seniors who are available on this forum advising yobit wallet. Best wishes for all 😊

• +3 1

Some of the coin have no fees for btc or some some coin have small fees. But if you directly convert btc into money then you have to give big amounts of withdraw fee. So it is good  to covert into other currency. They have small withdraw fees. Litecoin and trx have small withdraw fees.

• +2 1