Payment problem for per post - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alen

Payment problem for per post

I didn't received payment after 100 post. It's already 6 hours gone. My 100 post was less than 100 characters. What is the exact problem?

1 hour ago, Alen said:

I didn't received payment after 100 post. It's already 6 hours gone. My 100 post was less than 100 characters. What is the exact problem?

Try to wait more sometimes the payment is come in delay. If in 24 hours the payment is still not reflecting to your yobit panel i suggest to contact any admin to report your problem.

Also you will not get paid for the post if posting in this section :
- Bounty.
- Airdrop.
- Offtopic.
- Or PM User.
You need to wait more longger waiting fot the pannel updating the post, i read your posting activity a few of your post posting on airdrop board. 

Just now, Alen said:

Really for airdrop's posts they will not paid? Thanks to check my previous posts activities. I will wait for future updates from dev team. I was read the forum announcement i didn't find this kind of condition.

Yes, airdrop and bounty topic will not getting paid.

You should read a newest payment rules for the paid post, if you already read you should aware about this. Offtopic was not counted for the "Counted Post".

Of course you have to write additional posts and comments to complete 101 posts, so you will get paid. please pay attention to the rules of writing posts and comments. Happy Posting.

Just now, Alen said:

You just said your post had  less than 100 characters, which is wrong should be more not less, anyway that rule only applied on the contents. you can post less than 100, 80 to 90 and still get paid for it.

Just now, Alen said:

Really then i should receive my payment for per post.I think it takes more time to pay me. I didn't post anything that is going against there rules. Only post on bounty can be uncountable.

Just be patient and juts for a guarantee keep posting, I myself even an old user I did not got payment for 3 days, but now i'm paid just fine.

Your post should be 100 character. If you post less then 100 character you will not get paid. Admin will verify all of your post then they paid to you. So check your post again and follow the forum rules perfectly. I hope you will get your payment.  

1 hour ago, Alen said:

I have lots of experience about cryptocurrency so I don't need to copy anyone post. But after 100 post i have done all post with 100 characters.would you think my previous 100 post was the reason to get payment?

This forum had a lot of problems from the last implementation as the moderators and the admin told that they are investigating, but nothing happening here. I would suggest contacting to @Bigpat and see what he tells to you.

Did you not read the new rules? You will be paid on the 101st post. And don't forget that there are some topics that don't count.

7 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

This forum had a lot of problems from the last implementation as the moderators and the admin told that they are investigating, but nothing happening here. I would suggest contacting to @Bigpat and see what he tells to you.

Forum not have problems with payments.
I already speak about reason for not receiving payment:

Since you're already at 122 posts as of this writing, you can go ahead and try to push it to more than 140. That way you can catch up on the posts you made on the nonpayable sections.

And...

1 hour ago, Alen said:

So i can edit my past post and make it more large with 100 characters.I think so there a chance to resubmit the post. I will grab it and doing it right now.

I think you can edit those that are made during the last few hours at least. Those you made yesterday and beyond were already checked and will probably not be counted anymore. If you're going to extend the contents of your posts, make sure it's still readable 😛 . And don't break any rules, too (looks like you already know this).

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

7 minutes ago, Alen said:

Yeah i read the new rules. That's why i am asking after 101 post for payment dealing.

sorry my mistake.  are you sure you fulfill the criteria to get paid, like making a post with 100 characters, not spamming or something like that?

7 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

thank you for your information.  I think you can give a warning to those who don't have a profile photo to avoid multiple accounts.

7 minutes ago, palalu said:

I think you can give a warning to those who don't have a profile photo to avoid multiple accounts.

This is just one of criteria for detecting multi-accounts. But we also have other technical capabilities for finding multi-accounts.

2 hours ago, Alen said:

You said your 100posts were less than 100 characters maybe that could be the issue here. Try to wait some more hours for it. Also make sure that you have inputed your cryptotalk email into yobit correctly. if the problem still persists try contacting one of the admins here.

3 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

This is just one of criteria for detecting multi-accounts. But we also have other technical capabilities for finding multi-accounts.

Oh, I see.  maybe because I still see many accounts who have not posted a profile picture so I recommend it to you.👌🏻

2 minutes ago, palalu said:

Oh, I see.  maybe because I still see many accounts who have not posted a profile picture so I recommend it to you.👌🏻

My recommendation: do not leave comments in suspicious topics. They will surely be deleted. And report to moderators about poor-quality posting.
Let's make forum cleaner and better.

You are not going to be paid for the first 100 posts this the new rules, and don't copy/paste, all of your posts must be more than 100 characters,avoid this and respect the other rules and you will be paid for sure. 

Don't violate any rules here so its rest assured you get your post paid. Make sure there's a time interval in every post you made.

2 hours ago, Alen said:

Let the system to be easy for payment. Don't be hurry. You will be paid for sure. Normally it takes 4-5 hours to get payments for each messages. Sometimes it delays due to technical behavior. 

You must have to keep in mind that, the content should be more than 100 characters and constructive. Less than 100 characters won't be count for payment bro. 

Your messages which are posted in Airdrop, Bounties, ICO/IEOs, Off Topic sections also won't be counted for payment. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

7 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

My recommendation: do not leave comments in suspicious topics. They will surely be deleted. And report to moderators about poor-quality posting.
Let's make forum cleaner and better.

I have a question, I saw the topic asking a movie about trading, is it included in the topic of trading?because I want to report that but I'm not sure I'm right.

2 minutes ago, palalu said:

I have a question, I saw the topic asking a movie about trading, is it included in the topic of trading?because I want to report that but I'm not sure I'm right.

If you suspect, create Report and moderator will check quality of the topic or comment.

image.png.ca9eff653ef01a7eda5f806fc1cb8267.png

11 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

If you suspect, create Report and moderator will check quality of the topic or comment.

image.png.ca9eff653ef01a7eda5f806fc1cb8267.png

btw, thank you for answering all of my questions. You are one of such a good and responsive admin, have a nice day.👌🏻

53 minutes ago, Bigpat said:

This might be a good thing if forum don't have problems, but we are unable to find the truth why our posts are getting deleted daily.

I ask you to implement the system to visible for us how many posts got deleted or not countable. It's an easy way to do and no one will start a new topic about payment details.

Every forum has a notification, but in this forum we are not getting notification.

This guy says Moderator has lied him, why so these moderators are doing such bad behavior?

Please check this post and let us know how we configure these things instead of asking multiple times.

Edited by cryptosix

3 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

This might be a good thing if forum don't have problems, but we are unable to find the truth why our posts are getting deleted daily.

I ask you to implement the system to visible for us how many posts got deleted or not countable. It's an easy way to do and no one will start a new topic about payment details.

Every forum has a notification, but in this forum we are not getting notification.

This guy says Moderator has lied him, why so these moderators are doing such bad behavior?

When a multi-user account is deleted, all its topics and comments deleted. System cannot report about all deletions. And we also do not track them.