Where are the lowest fees? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

Hello everyone, to me I think the person asking this question means the best exchanger with low charges or fees, and I think you should go for binance or coinbase, because they are the two wallets I am using and the charges on transactions perform are really low compare to other exchangers.

• Useful or interesting 1

i will explain about the lowest fees just read my comment to understand it brother , so listen 

maybe you should try yobit, hotbit and binance. many exchanges apply 0% fee if you become a maker(place order before that price). so that all my information about what you asked , and good luck for u bro .

• +2 1

I suggest you yobit and binance exchange... Because these both exchange are good for the cryptocurrency and transaction fees are low on the both exchanger.... And Also pay the low fees of trading and exchanging on these exchanger...

I did not understand your question well, but I think you want to know the exchanges and exchange sites that have low fees, if this is what you want to know, I recommend the yobit platform and the Binance platform.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:29 AM, miskyming said:

You mean the exchanges that has low fees to withdraw or low trading fee?, I guess you should try in Yobit their fee is low and you can try also in Binance too.

You are right @miskyming...yobit and binance exchange site trading fee is low.  If anyone wants to trade with low fees, they can choose these sites.  I trade on yobit site.  Its trading fee is very low.  So those who want to trade with low fees can choose these two exchange sites.  These two sites are very secure

Yobit apart that uses good rates has a cryptocurrency exchange with a very low minimum so you can do a good trade with little money or you can save your money in the investbox. I recommend you use YOBIT

• +3 1

On 11/14/2019 at 7:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

There are many platforms with low trading fees that you can work on the Yopet platform
It is good and also Binance is good and it is used the most

• +2 1
  • +5 1

There are some coins that have low transaction fees like the eth and litecoin, we can make use of the yobit  exchanger  for making easy transactions in trading and some period exchanges. 

• +2 1

I have  been using the yobit for a long time and i think yobit  is the best among the others. Yobit charge not much but provide a best service among the others, there is others platform like binance they are also a good option and they have the potential security. 

In the event that you mean expenses of Trading in return you can exchange on all trade as you divider every one of them have a low charge to exchange on the off chance that you mean charge for pull out and store it depends of witch coin you need to pull out however by and large Bitcoin in all trade is to high to pull out

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/14/2019 at 1:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

I recommend that you use yobit, it is 100% recommended, this is because its interface is very simple, it is very safe and apart from that its commission is very low and this is what is needed from this type of platform.

On 11/14/2019 at 1:00 AM, Rashel said:

If you allow me, I can invite you to use yobit, if you have a very low capital since yobit allows you to make transactions in the exchange of approximately 2 dollars as of today, so if you want to make transactions where there are not so many limitations, Yobit is better .

• +2 1

I think the yobit Exchange fee is so small and withdrawal fees and money transfers are very low on yobit ExchangeTransaction fees are also very cheap and fast, without these I really do not recommend, because I do not have much experience using platforms other than Blockchain and yobit because.

On 11/14/2019 at 10:00 AM, Rashel said:

There are so many exchanges in the crypto market and they have their own fee some have low fee and some have high fee i just use two exchanges and they are the lowest fee exchanges like Binance and the Yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The most lowest fees is charged in the yobit exchange. If you are a person who would like to have uptodate facilities when you can go for the binance exchange. These two exchanges are the most trusted exchanges which the users choose to facilities cryptocurrency transactions. You can choose the best one that suits your requirement.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I use youbit exchange  it fee is low and it is safe and secure exchange . You can do trade on Youbit exchange . It is easy to use  and trustful wallet . I prefer you youbit exchange . Happy trading my friend .

For withdraw and trading low fees you can use yobit.  You also can use binance for low fees.  Binance is the best for crypto trading.  I know many one who use binance. 

the cryptocurrency with the low value per coin will always have the low fee too just like the doge coin which has very low fee for the transection in usd if you convert it to the usd in any way.

The lowest trading fee is on binance which is a well reputed exchange. It have trading fee of 0.1% and they also offer 20 % discount on trading fee if we trade in their native B2B coin.

• +1 1

Yes you are right and this is the main issue for withdrawal. And for this is suggest you that if you want to take withdrawal then you have to choose currancies with low reputation because as much as you choose the coins of high reputation their fees also high as compare to other with low reputation.

To my knowledge, Yobit offers quite reasonable fees compared to other exchanges. I know about some exchanges that charge up to 1 % per trading, which is rather high regardless our profits are a few cents or 100 dollars, I'd rather pay lower fees and keep most of the cake for me than deducting up to 1 % of my trading profit to pay the high fees to the exchange, which actually sucks.

• +2 1

Currently the exchange with lower commissions compared to its competitors is Binance, which allows you to do what you need without many obstacles, in the case of wallets I believe that trezor can be an optional like payeer or metamask.

• +1 1

In my opinion, the yobit and Binance platforms, their fees are low, and they also have an easy-to-use interface, I recommend you to use them, I wish you good luck.

• +2 1

In term of lowest fees i will suggest you used yobit exchange because the fees is very low and very much attractive in term of transaction, however yobit exchange is very simple and most of the members does not find it very hard during usage and that is one of the reasons why I choose yobit.

During the exchange of trading has high fees for trading considering 5 of them youbit is good for low trading fees. Youbit is simple not complicated  for all members.