Question about some of the actions required in the Yobit InvestBox? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Question about some of the actions required in the Yobit InvestBox?

2 hours ago, Mazharulislam95 said:

This great article most people wanted to know is during typically the Move a natural part of invest box. The place to demonstrate to whatever you must do as a way to practice it again. Expressly pay for, offer for sale and/or take up dices.

In fact, I am not explaining the investment fund but I am asking about some of the conditions in it. Anyway, thank you. Indeed, it is a good idea to try a Yobit investBox, especially after the new Airdrop for coin Yoda.

10 ds means you have to play dice games for atleast 10 times.

and 10 air buy means 10 trades at all.

dice playing always risky so be aware from this.

10 hours ago, yupi84goro said:

It is true that using the yobit investbox is very profitable, but we need to carry out a number of tasks in order to make a profit. For example AIR: 10ds which means you need to play gambling first. But if it's already running you can get it the promised daily profit.

i think it would be bad if it ask you to gamble first because thats not good, investbox should be a safe place for newbies to make more money.

• Useful or interesting 1

For collect your interest from yobit investbox you need to do daily given actions ds means dice you need to play 10 dice game daily and buy 10 airs.

Now yobit exchange want to increase their investments and users so they give good opportunity like investment box to invest in coins and they give daily profit like 1% per day and play dice games first play 10 free games when you qualified then they give chances to invest and play  really its good to users 

6 hours ago, Zakirusani said:

Yobit puts a quantity of situation on a number of coins in the investbox, above all the coin that I spread in the most recent Airdrop has more readily tough conditions.

Yes, there are some currencies that must run out of conditions imposed by the platform in order to withdraw your profit. I tried, I implemented those conditions, but I did not get the profit rate for yoda coin.

If someone have invested in yobit exchange yobit investbox then every investbox coin have there own daily actions .Without completing these actions we can not get daily profit.

15 hours ago, Rio singh said:

Yes you are free to ask any question about yobit invest box I can help you any of the  questions which you ask do you want to ask anything you can ask about yobit invest works

Yes, I asked the question I am looking for in the topic !! If I read the topic well, you can know that I am asking about some of the conditions required in the Yobit InvestBox  such as 10 DIC, 10 Buys or other such conditions.

Yes 10ds is 10 dice, where you have to roll the dice to get a profit, but this is only a chancy because this is a gambling game that we have to do. I don't like to play this because we put up our destiny, if we suffer losses then we must be prepared to lose.

18 hours ago, Janina248880 said:

I have a question.... minimum how much coin i can invest????

There is no specific answer to this question, every currency or every investment plan has a different minimum and a different maximum limit and a single currency may have more than one investment plan, so you should enter the investment page in Yobit and there you will find detailed instructions next to each investment plan.

18 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

I think a lot of people have been having these issues. I saw an article 2 days ago (don't remember source sorry) that was telling people not to use yobit bc they tried doing investbox and couldn't get their coins, called a scam. But, I think it is one thing for there to be improvements needing to be made and another for something to be intentionally wrong. Hopefully people will have good experiences.

Yes you are right, even in the platform's chat, there are a lot of people complaining about this problem that they could not withdraw their money from the investment fund and I do not know where the problem is, I hope it will be resolved.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:53 AM, Gg233 said:

I don’t think that investment is really that good especially when there is an action like dice or something that you need to purchase with, because now as you can see the price of x10 is one sat and it is run out of volume.

Yes, I also agree with you, I always choose investments that do not have required actions, I do not like to be bound by such things, and it bothered me, so I prefer to stay away from them.

On 2/17/2020 at 1:46 AM, alaslalmor said:

- Keyboard shortcuts are available for common actions and site navigation. ... X10 InvestBox update: now you need to make 20 buys + have no sells: ... mean i have to do 20 trade in any pair or only in x10/btc pair to invest in investbox. 0 replies ... If you have questions please follow me and send a message.
Exchange Yobit.net started its activities in 2014. ... Also, for greater security on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange, you need to specify a ... messages via internal mail, for any questions and simply communicate with each other. The InvestBox section of the Yobit exchange is a network of several offers for deposits of certain ...

Thank you for explaining this well, it seems that you have a good knowledge of the Yobit InvestBox , I really needed to learn some necessary things related to this fund. Anyway, thank you. This was helpful.

I think you are an experienced person and I hope you ask what you want to know about it because the process of withdrawing the yobit coin is very easy and

6 hours ago, Abu khan said:

I have a question about some of the actions required in the Yobit InvestBox.  There are some coins which they request.  obit, i made invested liza, surely anyone who plays on yobit knows its golden age in 2017

Yes, do not remind me of the Liza coin, I lost a lot of money, I collected a large amount of it, and after I had a lot, yobit issued a new currency of Liza worth millions of old currency, and so I lost the currencies that I have.

4 hours ago, Badshanimol said:

If you add some of your coins in investbox and you see the actions like ..have a question about some of the actions required in the Yobit InvestBox.Buy and sell LiteDoge (LDOGE) on YoBit Exchange! Best price,Buy and sell BitTorrent (BTT) on YoBit Exchange! Best price

This is the second time that you have responded in an incomprehensible and inappropriate manner to the topic. Please write well and write unrelated things until we maintain the quality of the forum.

Yobit is usually aid end users connected with devote wrap up to tidy up persons steps previous to build ones fascination seeing that is usually to churn out folks to help deal have an impact on should the finish end users with yobit will probably application no greater than devote sachet yobit won't acquire benefit get started men and women dollars thought out with devote pack it is definitely not intended for yobit, they usually are had by means of coders.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:52 AM, DrHaman said:

Yobit is usually aid end users connected with devote wrap up to tidy up persons steps previous to build ones fascination seeing that is usually to churn out folks to help deal have an impact on should the finish end users with yobit will probably application no greater than devote sachet yobit won't acquire benefit get started men and women dollars thought out with devote pack it is definitely not intended for yobit, they usually are had by means of coders.

In fact, why did none of your words, what do these things you say to me relate to my question? I am asking about some of the moves that I need to make on the yobit-investbox in order to get a daily percentage profit.

There are the instructions for these all short term. Have you ever checked the descriptions from the exchange? In the Yobit investbox, you can find the terms which are used for the choosing and taking the part of their investment plans. You can also ask questions to support team. 

10 ds means 10 dice. It means that you have to play the gamble 10 times to achieve your bonus. Yobit is a great place to earn money but sometimes it gets really confusing to understand some symbols. 

1 hour ago, samuye said:

ask what you really want to recognize due to the fact the technique of withdrawal of yobit cash are very simple and that i suppose you're an experienced man or woman and that i desire you haven't any trouble on this.

Thank you, but you didn't really answer me anything, you just offered me the answer only without answering, but you really didn't answer anything. I have asked before and if you have the answer please answer.

1 hour ago, roxasv903 said:

I remember few years ago I assisted my friend as he had his business in partnership with his brother and there after they both got married hence, had to sale their business and move on. It was at this time I made a comment that he should invest on purchase and dispose at appropriate time for his gain, we portion the funds in three categories, on fixed deposit for his wife, to invest and the third one contingency plan safe deposit. He is now working in Hong Kong as a freelance in financial market.

I fully remember that I have read this comment before on this or another topic and I do not know if it is you the same person or not but in any case this is contrary to the rules of the forum whether I used the same response more than once or copied it from another person. So you have to pay attention to yourself before you get a penalty.

18 hours ago, saerimatch said:

For Discuss tokens 10 ds cruel 10 times to rolls for dice diversion utilize discuss token not utilize btc and after that you just ought to do 10 purchase discuss without offering your discuss tokens

Thank you for providing this clarification, in fact I have received clarification from some members here. So thank you and them because you gave me great benefit by understanding these daily actions required to get profit from the investment.

Yes of course when you use the Investbox on Yobit there are some action to do to get the inters for the next 24 hours, so for example BTC 10 ds means 10 Dice to do with Bitcoins, or with any other coin they mentioned.... 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif