What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

If you're post write in 100 character and useful post and you create post with rules and regulations of cryptocurrency then we can get good reputation and then we can get good payment.best of luck

Certainly my friend, your words are completely correct because these rules must be followed in order to start correctly, because whoever cannot abide by these rules must not continue because he will be subjected to a ban

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. This forum makes you to talk about crypto currency. Crypto currency exchange are very useful for future.

If your post is according to the rules and regulations and teaches us some knowledge about cryto then it is useful.

First of all I thank you. Everyone must first see the rules in order to work in this forum. It's important to follow rules and share useful information and educated all the other members. You teach us how to do it ,I am going to do it in the correct way and get those  usefull posts. And finally, do not spam with things that are irrelevant such as referral links from other pages and the promotion of an airdrop. 

The important thing is that you know about the criteria that must be met in your post so that it is not deleted. What you have to do is go to the first post in the beginners section, or search for a forum official. You will find the post you are looking for. and reduce it. It is not necessary for all the criteria, but at least it is useful .

Thank you for this information. You must create an honest post that is at least 100 characters long and do not take or copy a post other than yourself to be a useful publication.

It is necessary to work according to the rules of the forum .It is very important to see and understand the rule.Some people find it difficult to understand both, so cannot post. 

I agree with you, my dear friend, there are standards that must be adhered to when publishing to be of benefit and benefit from the experience of old experienced members who know all standards

A few members make fast reply so they can not think about their comment a lot and they make a useless comment. I believe that we must take time to read the topic and then put a relevant comment. Posts are useful if you share some important details or experiences with the people in this community.

Thank you, my friend, for your valuable comments. We all need the criteria of the useful publication. Please share with us your suggestions to achieve the best benefit for everyone and for this benefit to be reflected in the forum in general.

To write a useful post, I advise you look at the previous comments before u write any content. This might help u to know much more about that content and then u can write very good in that topic. So it will seriously help u to know better about that post as well. And it is also important to follow rules and regulations of this forum.

Of course, my friend, in order for the publication to be useful, it must contain 100 characters as few as possible, be of value and benefit to all, and be new and not repeated

Working here, we have come to realize that the first thing we need to do to make money working in forums is to post useful content. In order to create useful content, we need to create content with important information. We must refrain from posting unnecessary and  comments. If we want to post useful content then we can create content through research.

• +1 1

Hello my friend

Of course, these rules are important and must be adhered to so that you don't get warning points. In my opinion, a useful post is definitely over 100 characters, so when you want to post something useful, it will be more than 100 characters.

• +1 1

On 10/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

Yes you are right then you have mention is is important for me a post but many people are not following this because I see many post that are not have a 100 characters and the are just written this that you are right or asking some question in it in just one line so we have to pay full attention to make a good post.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Post must be useful on this platform 

Dont post here useless posts or topics on this platform 

Your post must be informative and helpful for others on this platform 

Your post must be about digital currency like bitcoin and crypto 

Your post must be in simple wordings so that beginners learn easily from your post

I agree with you, these are the criteria, but there are more of them, such as:
1- It is a new topic that has not been published previously.
2. That it has a relationship with religion or politics.
Good luck everyone❤

Yes, exactly. The usefulness of the publication depends on reading the topic and understanding it well in order to comment on it with important and informative content and that it is not less than a hundred characters in order to accept

My friend, I would always like to publish educational topics about the forum and how to work within the forum, and to publish topics related to encrypted currencies in order to make mistakes and thank you

Thank you for these tips, but I think that there are more important things first, abiding by the laws
Secondly, publishing a new topic with valuable content that everyone can participate in, and not be directed to a specific group

• +1 1

There is different criteria for becoming useful your post

Make the posts with 100 characteristics 

Don't use the copy paste material 

Don't cheating anyone

Don't cheating in reputation 

Having the grip in English 

These things makes your posts more beneficial and informative if you follow all the rules and regulations of this forum then you get more reputation and fame. 

On 10/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

Thanks alot my dear friend for sharing this valuable posts with us... If anyone make his useful posts on this platform so definitely follow these instructions which are you explain in his posts... And also follow the rules of this platform...

Hello my dear friend.In order to make a post useful,we have to follow the rules of forum.we have to make posts which contains minimum 100 useful character and post should be non polemic and we have to use correct information in our post.