What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

In order to make our post counted as useful of course it should contain information that is fact and helpful for everyone, also comments should be related to the topic. We should also avoid typographical errors and we should not practice plagirism, or simply copying other users posts.

I can think that for a publication to be useful it has to have a couple of important characteristics.

1. Spelling is essential.
2. Have a topic that many people have in common or that interests them a lot.
3. The quality of the subject.
4. Ask a question to the users who read it, so that they can comment and discuss this topic.

These are a few in my personal criteria, therefore for me they are the most important.

Hope it works for you.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

You are right. You can do useful post by following these steps. Read the topic carefully and understand it then give your opinion. Before uploading your post make sure that your post will be helpful and informative for others. 

• +5 1

That's right those 3 things are important for creatin posts but also we should do our research before making post so we can give correct information to the other members. We need to make useful post we should avoid making useless and spam posts. If you have a further question you can always read the rules and follow, and we should all have to be careful while we making comment to.

• +5 1

Of course why not.  Every post is important in the forum Every post must be relevant and meaningful.  Useful and important and constructive posts need to be created.  Nowadays the value of the post is easily relied upon by the ratings based on it.  So you have to do quality posting.  Which is important and acceptable and effective to all.  So that people can easily acquire and earn knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

In order for a topic or comment to be useful, it should be informative, agreement or disagreement and a counter argument, or idea about the subject related to the crypto platform. Also the topic should be opened in the correct subcathegory otherwise it will be deleted by the moderators. Have a nice evening

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thank you for this post, my friend, as it is useful for beginners and also for those in the forum for some time

Good info Thank you 👍.

Yes that is it and when we maintain those speciality on our posts then it become a useful forum post. No polemic important post on more than 100 characters attrack people to read it. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

The credentials and criteria involves the content to be important and informative and to make sense in order to achieve reputation from other members.make sure it is useful of 100 character minimum to educate other members eloquently and straightforward.make sure your content is meaningful and qualitative 

• +1 1

It is very important that the topics are popular in the posts. We should choose current issues and share. There are many current news today. New information comes out every day. We should share popular topics as much as we can.

• +1 1

The only thing that I understand about the criteria is that you comment should be topic relevant . In short it could be a solution or appreciation or your opinion but something whatever you write should be meaningful and have some information. It should be unqiue and comprehensive

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The official criteria for any post or comment is concern for the content you post, for it to be of value and serve the requirements of the forum
The number of characters must not be less than a hundred letters and avoid copying and pasting from others
Present your best in what you post on the forum to avoid deleting your posts.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Mohammad Sultan said:

The only thing that I understand about the criteria is that you comment should be topic relevant . In short it could be a solution or appreciation or your opinion but something whatever you write should be meaningful and have some information. It should be unqiue and comprehensive

@Mohammad Sultan You are right mate and i also agree with you on this friend. One of the criteria here is to make a useful comment on post and also comment or post in accordance to the topic discussed . Also, one shouldn't create topics that has been discussed back on the forum to avoid one from getting warning points from the administrators.

You are right, not easy to publish useful topics we have to plan to create the best publications as these important ideas, most of the members do not care and therefore will not earn a good reputation and even money, because money is granted for useful uses only.

Edited by Ror43

On 10/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

.yes post must be useful and according to the rules of the forum and it does not contain cheating material it must contain your own idea and information otherwise it will not considered the counted post.

I agree with you they are criteria we need to consider before posting in the forum. When we consider the criterias then definitely we are going to post something positive, something tangible

Hye dear thanks for sharing this information with us we should complete 100 character and not copy paste and which we post that relatee for topic and then we give money and good reputation

On 10/5/2020 at 12:58 AM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

As long as it is very helpful to.the beginners and not too short and not too long so that beginners doesn't get bored when they read it. We also have to consider a lot of rules so that our post doesn't get deleted.

Hello everyone, the criteria that a quality publication must have, is that it must not have less than 100 characters, the post must generate a significant contribution, the post must be well written without spelling errors.

First  of all your post should be   100 character.The character used for posting comment be informative and interesting .people  think that they finish three to five lines but the word used in these lines are boring and not acceptabe .  These  lines are worthless.

• +5 1

Your post is must be chnge from others and attractive and the post must have important point being useful for beginners beginners learn from the post and everything is right in this platform

The post must have the properties which can attain the focus of the reader. Also they must be related to tge topic of the content. On the other hand it also have the interesting wordings.

There are a lot of rules here for those who do new work to make human posts. I hope there are a lot of things that can be done if those who work here can do a lot of good things.  They can do something good because they still don't understand anything. They can discuss a lot about this topic in one word, then they can post well.

• -1 1

You are right. I want to add something else.  Posts refer your comment and topic both. When you create a topic make sure that can be beneficial or informative, or if you create a topic  asking for some help that should be generous. When you comment on a topic you should be conscious about that the comment is releavant with the topic. You can put you opinion on that but any unnecessary sentence should not be written. Thats my observation. All the best buddy.

Share really important information. Yes first you must post 100 character after then put some valuable things in topic that learning people see to learn something new. Valuable mean some creative things about forum