What are the criteria for a post to be useful? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
crmgoes

What are the criteria for a post to be useful?

Choosing a content which is informative ad meaning full for all people and every one can understand it easily there should must be things which give positive response  to other 

Greetings to all the members of this forum I am a new member in this forum, and during my research i was able to realize that there are some certain things that needed to be done on a post to make it useful among them are, you need to ensure that you comment are up to 100 characters at least, and most correlate with the topic to be discuss on

The crieteria for any posts to be useful is that the post should have the useful content which is beneficial for the other members of the forum and the others can get knowledge from that post. 

• +2 1

This is right notwithstanding that you should cling to the possibility that is examined by the individuals in the post and don't concoct a thought outside the point and talk about it in some unacceptable spot. We need to cooperate to make the post helpful, and your remark increases the value of the post.

I don't know where the official list of criteria is. But I think the rules are already clear. You have already written the criteria for a useful post. If we apply these criteria, we can already become popular.

On 10/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, crmgoes said:

I think that a post have to be not only useful but popular to be considered as a useful post.

The basic criteria as i can tell are the following ones:

1- Minimun 100 characters for post

2- Non polemic

3- You have to post something important

Thats the only think i know so far, do you guys know where can i found the oficial list of criteria? Thats will be very helpful to me. Thanks.

You are right, to make our posts useful we should follow all three things you mentioned. And the other thing we should check before posting topics is that we can't repeat a topic. Because, if any topic is repeated it will be deleted by moderators. 

• +2 1

Very useful content indeed. These points are important to remember when writing a post. If we keep in mind that we have to create useful content then we will have good earning.

If you want to make your post useful then you have to write something new and very important. Which will help all the people to increase their knowledge. You shouldn't write useless thing for just making a comment or post. That type of post no one will like. 

Thank you for making us to know about this rules governing on what we should consider while posting. I think this is a good reminder because most of us are are only eager to Post something but not checking the content of their Post if it's content is enough to be accepted and not kicked out by the moderators

If you wanted to judge a post you have to saw that if that post follow all forum rules or not.  Basic rules are post must be with in 100 characters and all of you sentence but be based on topic. Irrelevant comment will not be count as useful post. So I think this is the basic way to judge a post.

• +2 1

There are many reasonsfor a post to be useful.If tge given information is true and its trustable than its useful.If you thinks people will get benifit from your post than its useful.But You have to make sure that the post follows the forum rules.Then the post can be truely useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes,Our post can be only best when we use useful  and valuables Alphabet in it , according to me the best criteria to write it should be 

1- First of all, you have to write a thought post 

2- This post is not copied from Google or anyone's post and it might not be polemics

I think that the main criteria are posted to useful is that which will the follow the rules and the community guidelines of this forum.

By keeping in view documentary guidelines and rules we should write our post which contain more than 100 characters and we should avoid plagiarism.

These criterias are correct, my friend. In order to be considered useful, a post should have these characteristics. Although, some posts under 100 characters are counted as good posts, too sometimes. It all depends to the moderators' decisions. They may consider them as useful or not.

• +2 1

Our primary assignment is to post in beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities but we have to note that each posts we will be making should contain at least a minimum of 100 characters because that is the rule of the forum and we have to abide by it so as to remain safe.

• +2 1

First of all we need to have proper information about the topic then we can the work in easy way.we should get proper  knowledge about the topics  whats he is saying  in the topic.for making useful  and valuable  post  we must follow all the rules and regulations  of this platform  if we make affective and valuable  post then we get good  reputation  and can earn healthy amount of money .

• +1 1

Some of rules are

Your comments should not be copied / pasted. 

Must have new information .

The topic posted your comment should be related to it.

It should be easy to understand .

• +3 1

Try to post which is necessary, topic relevant, needed, useful things. You can take help by seeing seniors post. There are lots of post, lots of comments you can take help from this. And can do useful comments.     

The criterias for a post to be useful are simple in this forum. Firstly, you have understand the forum rules to guide you on how to have a useful post. Your post must be good and useful constructed with simple English that is error free for easy understanding and most importantly must be informative.

• +1 1

I think a useful post is one that is useful to others. A post that enhances members' knowledge. A post that is related to the forum and section and is unique is called a useful post. A post that is created following all the rules is a useful post. A post that allows other members to learn something new is a useful post. A post that creates new thinking is a useful post. And we are only paid for useful posts. Our useless posts are deleted.

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

• +1 1

Yes Dear you are  right and I'm thankful to you, you warned us about this because I also have access here which was quite deleted, I did not have information about it but I have since read your post I have understood this very well and I am now working hard using my expertise and now I am also coming well . i love this forum.

A usefull post contains good topic.In crypto talk it means the useful topic about crypto currency.The post should be of good length grammaticaly correct and that one which attracts people.

Yes you are right. We have to make good posts and prefer to give the more details and make a unique topic and describe the topic thoroughly. Then this will be profitable for the person who make the topic and will be good for others.