Which exchange to you Trading Now? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which exchange to you Trading Now?

I don't know where you found this volume on yobit, maybe you were looking at binance this is very high volume and you have to check your facts when you write in forums. But no matter that yobit is excellent. I had really not a single problem and it works very fast and instant for me. This is very important in an exchange because this is not a game but we have money at stake.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have found Yobit lately. It is a nice exchange, I thought it was a small one but it is no different with the big exchanges, you can trade any pair you want and it is all very liquid with good volumes. I found yobit from cryptotalk and I'm having it as my current exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think that there is only one exchange we use. Most of us have many coins and they are listed in different exchanges, I do trades in many exchanges between Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, Digifinex, Hotbit and some more I don't visit occasionally. Oh, not to forget Yobit that is my latest exchange and I am starting to like it a lot.

• +2 1

I am using the Yobit exchange, the reason is simple but very valid and that is that their plans are very attractive in the medium term, I have been looking for a platform like this, that complies, that has not so high commissions and that it is offering opportunities to grow within it.

On 11/13/2019 at 10:06 AM, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I Trading on yobit and binance exchange. At this moment, binance exchange and yobit exchange very popular. Many traders and investors stay here. Today yobit total trading volume 3718 BTC according to Coinmarketcap. It’s really good. 

the yobit exchange has many useful tools that serve to obtain good results, the investbox, robotrade, and currently the virtual miner has good profitability.

• +1 1

Interesting and Incredible are these two days exchanges that are Yobit and Binance with good security and low rates when making any transaction and even more for their Airdrops that many people register and use it now as their preferred exchange

On 13.11.2019 at 21:06, T.H Nayeem said:

Now I Trading on yobit and binance exchange. At this moment, binance exchange and yobit exchange very popular. Many traders and investors stay here. Today yobit total trading volume 3718 BTC according to Coinmarketcap. It’s really good. 

I use Yobit and Binance like you. Both of them are great exchanges that can give opportunity to earn money from trading. But also recently I started using the KuCoin exchange. There are a lot of tokens that are not on binance. And before listing on binance, it is very convenient to buy them there. Last time I bought VIDT token.

• Useful or interesting 1

at the moment im trading on yobit and im trading TRX in yobit and i see the price is good for buy and its continues to growth at night.

I use Yobit exchange. It has many listed coins and tokens. And it is very simple to understand the trading operations, it has user friendly interface. 

I only use binance and yobit. At the moment, these are the two most convenient exchanges for me. Various competitions and events don't let me forget about them, so everything suits me.

I have an account with Yobit many years ago, though currently not actively trading in Yobit. I trade in Binance and Hotbit too. They are good exchanges.

Well,  yobit and binance are one of the best online exchanging platform of cryptocurrency. Both have great feature like their exchanging fee normal and tramsaction are done very quickly.

I got yobit from Cryptotalk and got it as my current exchange and it's very important for an exchange because it's not a game but our money is at risk and Jobbit is great I didn't really have any problems andIt works very quickly and instantly for me and I thought it was a small one but not different with the big exchanges

Edited by han4036
Missing

Yobit is the exchange I am using for now, I got no money to trade, but after I am paid, I will try some of my funds to trade on yobit, but with what I have noticed about yobit, it will really be good for making crypto trades. 

Yobit exchange  is the best exchange for trading  arroud the other exchanges because due to its features. I also use yobit exchange because it's transaction method is very secure and fast and also it's fee is very low.  

There are many exchange in the market.  The more popular people trade in Yobit and Binance, the more crypto recipients become positive.  I am personally trading on yobit.  The volume at yobit is too high. 

I almost always use more Yobit and i usaully use Binance to trade, I like to trade in Yobit it is a very active exchange and  its plans like Dice Game, Virtual mining and investbox allow me to earn some coins and more profitability,

Binance is the other one I use to buy BNB I think BNB token will rise more than $ 30 has a large volume between the exchanges both are good exchanges

The currently exchange thats I am using for trading is yobit exchange, so thats I will be claiming talk tokens and then use the for trade in order to make talk token market more active.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

For now, I'm sticking with Yobit. I'm not actually trading with Yobit, but I'm investing on their Invest Box. It is because there really are some profitable coins on their Invest Box. They even have a coin that has a 10% interest everyday and it doesn't even need any action to have that interest per day.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/10/2020 at 5:39 PM, Viscount said:

For now, I'm sticking with Yobit. I'm not actually trading with Yobit, but I'm investing on their Invest Box. It is because there really are some profitable coins on their Invest Box. They even have a coin that has a 10% interest everyday and it doesn't even need any action to have that interest per day.

I took is sticking to yobit, they have good volume for trading, they have investbox, they have vmining. Anyone that use yobit but not successful may not be successful again in life. But, the investbox ate only for pro traders. 

I made several trades at Binance because I think Binance has a very large supply and it fits perfectly with traders who use scalping techniques in trading,avoid new markets that have no experience and we have never heard it at all, because we all don't know whether the market will be a scam or not, the thing that happened recently is of course Canada mapleexchange

I currently use yobit as my trade exchange, there is a pair that I like, namely BTC / LTC, this is a profitable pair, I chose LTC because the transaction costs are low. Daily trading on yobit gets daily profit, I think I need to increase trading so that profit also increases. Yobit is one of the most popular exchanges today.

• +1 1

Hello  i personally like binnance platform to trade my coin. But recently i use latoken exchange site to trade my coin. I use latoken recently the reasons is latoken have some airdrop programme which is profitable. 

Edited by OVIROY21

I would choose the Yobit Exchange site to trade at the moment.  This is because the trading fee is very low and if you trade by selecting the right coins, you will get more profit in a very short time.

I am currently trading on yobit, I use a day trading strategy and in bullish times like now it is very profitable. Day trading makes daily profit, besides I also trade on local exchanges to convert to fiat.

• +1 1