Which exchange to you Trading Now? - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which exchange to you Trading Now?

In my opinion, Binance is very popular in terms of exchange, and because it is easy to use, and the most important thing is its high security level, and there is a good eupit too, choose the appropriate and the most secure. 

Currently I only work with many accounts in Okex, I collect the bonuses for new traders and I repeat the process, it is relatively easy to get money with them as long as you have many phone numbers, also the futures market is too profitable

Nowadays I use Yobit, it is great exchange that no one in the crypto world should miss. It has a very flexible interface and so wide range of coins that you will find any pair you are looking for. And on top of all it has the best investbox that I did not find in any other exchange , it gets you good profit for your investments without much effort. 

I am also using Yobit exchange for trading as I trust Yobit because of its security and safety as compared to other exchange sites. Its transaction speed is also fast and it has many other good features as well such as Robo trading is really an amazing feature. 

• +2 1

I trade crypto on many exchange sites, but now I often trade on Yobit, Binary and BW, local exchanges as well but basically I only trust and save the exchange Now I only try to trade on Jobbit and Binary Exchange, recently Jobbit had an ICO, I was able to earn about ড 20 on itI take advantage of the special yobit about my purchases and then most of my funds switch to bitcoin and I am aware of the special consequences due to this currency because I must keep an eye out for a long-expression purchaseIn the future, I believe that every penny is worth a lot more.

I will prefer yobit, I am learning how to trade on yobit, I like to trade on Binance too because it is the first exchange I found on coinmarketcap which I believe it is the best. That is why I am using binance now few weeks ago and about to use yobit. 

Currently I only operate in binance and hotbit, in the case of binance because it has everything I need in one place, its domain before other exchanges is indisputable and in the case of hotbit, it is because I am experimenting with some tokens that are only found listed on some exchanges, some of which don't inspire confidence, so go for hotbit.

I use Binance exchange , I did not choose it by accident but many people were recommending it here at the forum and I did my own research too and found that it is reliable exchange and has high liquidity and popularity and after dealing with it I liked it , it is very easy to deal with.

This is very impressive volume, I looked today and it is less than 30 bitcoin in total, maybe the trading begins later at night then. I thought it was a small one but it is no different with the big exchanges.

By keeping in mind that the exchange is very risky work I also do the exchanges of the Crypto. Because without any kind of the exchanges I will no longer to make the money online and to with draw the money from the Crypto.

Hello my friend, By keeping in mind that the exchange is very risky work I also do the exchanges of the Crypto. Because without any kind of the exchanges I will no longer to make the money online and to with draw the money from the Crypto.

I use these two systems to function because I use the Yobit platform and the Binance platform to perform trading operations, but I tend to work more with Yobit because I also invest in the investment fund.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, AliyanRdx said:

now is my time, I should learn as much as possible from this platform, after that I go to this type of field.

Yes, personally, I am using Yobit Exchange and I have an investment on that too. 

Since you are new to the crypto world, you still have a lot to learn.  However, by working in this forum and trading and investing with what you are earning, your skills are increasing.  yobit is a good exchange site so you can trade here @AliyanRdx

Hello, I do my trading  exchanger in yobit. Both of there service is really awesome,which is easy for many and can make money in a very short time.This Youbit exchange is well an good i suggest all the people that they join this exchange.yobit.net is the best exchange for me.

I haven't used Binance site yet but I have knowledge gotten from this forum that Binance is very popular for its low fee. But I am using YoBit site which is very useful and secure trading platform as well as Binance. YoBit forum also have low fee of trading amd withdraw as I use Litecoin that have only 0.002 LTC for withdrawal fee.

• +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Usually I choose the Yobit Exchange site to trade at the moment.  Because it is much safer and more reliable.  It is much easier to trade here.  Besides, the trade fee is much lower here.  Here I can make a lot of money in a short time by trading with the right currency.

I think yobit exchange is the best and secure exchange for trading . In this pandemic i personally use yobit exchange. Its security mechanism is very safe . Actually i have been using almost six months . So i will prefer the yobit exchange for trading.

Yobit is the best exchange for trading and binance also the best exchange for trading. These both platforum are the best and trustable and have Strong security mechanism and also have the great opportunity for his users. 

I think yobit is the best exchange. Because it is an exchange where there is no problem when transacting.  Feo low. This is a very secure and reliable wallet.  There is no difficulty in reading it.  It can be traded for sure.  Money can be earned from it, without any hassle.  So I think yobit exchange is the best.

I want to learn about trading I have no experience of trading now but after joining cryptotalk i am knowing about trading. I am using many wallets like coinbase, block chain and yobit. In future my dream is  to also do trading too. 

I am following the yobit exchange and I am also using the binance exchange which is far best exchange and you can work there very easily without any issue.

There are many exchange site available nowadays. I use yobit exchange site for trading. This site is safe and secure. Most of the people using this site. You can use this site without any hesitation. 

• +1 1

Personally I use many exchanges but in my opinion the best exchange for trading is binance exchange. It is very trusted exchange. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. This exchange give us the option of margin trading. 

I am trading on many exchange sites but the 1st preference for me is Binance and then I trade kn Bitmax, Bitforex, MXC and Yobit as these  are legit exchange sites and we can easily trade on these sites without any problem.

Good question dear exchange is necessary to earn and use currencies according to different home towns.Recently I exchange the Bitcoin stoashi with US dollars $ .This is benificail for me.