KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!! - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!!

I don't accept that at any reason.... It's just wast time... I prefer to use ETH wallet like trust wallet

Yes it happened, but as far as I remember, for my KYC data I was given a new cryptocurrency. I think it is due to the fact that, like in a bank, they want to tie a wallet to a person.

Current KYC processes also entail substantial duplication of effort between banks (and other third-party institutions). It's evident that Blockchain could have a major role in streamlining these KYC and AML processes — although this may require cross-border consensus as to what is regarded acceptable KYC documentation and what needs to be done in terms of acceptable verification of those documents.

• Useful or interesting 1

@AlexRayKYC verification in Blockchain wallet is simple to complete. I completed a verification within a few minutes and immediately received an email of successful verifications.

Edited by ShiNorton

I really don't think KYC on blockchain.com is mandatory. A lot of people do KYC just to get a stellar airdrop, also once I used a blockchain wallet but I don't need KYC on the blockchain.

I downloaded my documents and did my account, although it is not mandatory, as the blockchain wallet has launched a set of AirDrops that only those who have activated their account will benefit from them. And in the future it may be mandatory, because in this way the platform is safer,

I think kyc is necessary in order to have fewer cases of money laundering and to increase the security of your wallet.

I verified my account in blockchain long time ago. As you remember, they paid 25 USD in XLM for passing KYC. I passed it and  get rewards. Blockchain is a good wallet and I hope to earn more from its giveaways.

yes blockchain have KYC that means know your customer. KYC check on blockchain is the mandatory process of identifying and verifying the identity of the client when opening an account and periodically over time. you should verify your identity on blockchain so that you can be able to swap your coins an remove limit

I think that KYC verification is a risky process, however it can be useful for companies, so people do not take advantage of the platforms. And it gives me much more confidence to carry out the KYC in blockchain than in any other wallet or airdrop of doubtful origin. 

Yes, this is great so that the wallet can know the real people and the fake accounts in the wallet
I think this is a good step. I hope that this step will be mandatory in the near future

Indeed I acknowledge it blockchain.com is a famous wallet among numerous different wallets that make it an extraordinary client. They have actualized the KYC framework, thinking about their security angles. blockchain.com is my preferred wallet.

If so, it will be much better. One of the best platforms for cryto currency is blockchain. The crypto currency blockchain plays a very important role. Thank you for letting me know

By performing the Kyc in this wallet you are a participant of their Airdrop that are well paid and help its users

I have done KYC many times on blockchain but they always report the error. I think the bonus account number is enough and should be ignored.

• +4 1

On 12/18/2019 at 3:40 PM, Zentoly said:

Yeah when you complete you kyc on blockchain wallet you will receive 25 dollar of airdrop in cryptocoins but its taking many time i have completed my kyc in the month of April and they sent me a notification after 3 to 4 months.

t I do see this is trying to stop fraudsters from using fiat gotten from cryptocurrencies.

And I would use cryptonator or exodus or some other wallet that doesn't have know your customer requirements.

On 10/8/2020 at 5:19 PM, Mdavlat said:

I verified my account in blockchain long time ago. As you remember, they paid 25 USD in XLM for passing KYC. I passed it and  get rewards. Blockchain is a good wallet and I hope to earn more from its giveaways.

Incan not sacrifices my kyc because of $25, I can not even use a website wallet, I can not use a wallet that will require email. Many peoples wallet can be compromised through email.

Yes, Blockchain wallet require KYC verification because KYC verification is very important for user. It is like a private keys and it prevents you from scammers and hackers. 

Blockchain based KYC platforms will permit for the active monitoring of everything from account openings to day to day transactions. The data in the blockchain will merely be a reference point with a digital signature or a cryptographic hash which would give individuals access.

It is not compulsory and the Blockchain.Com has imposed  KYC  in its wallets. The present days of internet world, the crypto world are always ask about thy KYC. I can manage it easily because I have blockchain wallets for using myself. It is more convenient. 

I seriously think its a good developement. I believe its all in order to increase the security of the system and to me that is very important because nobody wants to lose his money over poor security of the system. I think its a good idea