Request For Local Language - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Request For Local Language

Although Admin has created a suggestion thread, I think it would better if we could get separate thread for specific suggestion. Hence, I have created this thread. If you are interested to have your own local board, comment here with the following structure. Don't forget to mention if you can moderate or not. Don't request for other local board than your own.

Here is my request-

Language- Bengali

Country- Bangladesh

Moderation- I can do if needed

• Useful or interesting 1

Language- Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian

Country- Croatia/Serbia/Bosnia (This is Balkans region and languages are very similar)

Moderation- We can discuss this, there will probably be a poll or something

More information on this thread:

Language- Filipino

Spoken Countries- Philippines

Moderation - There's a lot of Filipinos starting to get into crypto, I'm willing to become moderator then.

Edited by acheche
  • Useful or interesting 2

Here is my request:

Language - Portuguese

Country - Portugal, Brasil, Angola, Moçambique

Moderation - I can do if needed

Spanish Language

Country - Spain, Most of Latin America.

Moderation: I can do it if necessary

• Useful or interesting 1

13 hours ago, acheche said:

Requesting the same language.

Willing to help him/her if needed.

Local language is important. Even english is the most use language in the world some people prefer to b on their local thread. Some also are not capable to speak out or understand but their native one.

More local boards means more moderators will be needed in this forum.

Admin may choose some of us to become the moderators of our local boards which is a good thing.

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

On 9/28/2019 at 11:59 AM, Consignee said:

Mặc dù Admin đã tạo một chuỗi đề xuất, tôi nghĩ sẽ tốt hơn nếu chúng ta có thể nhận được các luồng riêng cho đề xuất cụ thể. Do đó, tôi đã tạo ra chủ đề này. Nếu bạn quan tâm để có hội đồng quản trị địa phương của riêng bạn, bình luận ở đây với cấu trúc sau đây. Đừng quên đề cập đến nếu bạn có thể kiểm duyệt hay không. Đừng yêu cầu hội đồng quản trị địa phương khác hơn là của riêng bạn.

Đây là yêu cầu của tôi-

Ngôn ngữ- Tiếng Bengal

Quốc gia- Bangladesh

Điều độ- Tôi có thể làm nếu cần

My request:
Language: Vietnamese
It is best for me. and everyone in my country.

Edited by Grenbee

Here is my request-

Language- FILIPINO/TAGALOG

Country- Philippines

Moderation- I can do if needed,

Paki bump itong post na ito pag may pinoy dyan... salamat!

Vietnamese, this is my native language
so I also ask for a topic to discuss in this language (Vietnam)
If possible please allow me to do this

Edited by hdbvtho

Hbdvtho or Grenbee both sound great!

I would love to join you and contribute whenever I'm needed.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:11 PM, acheche said:

Language- Filipino

Spoken Countries- Philippines

Moderation - There's a lot of Filipinos starting to get into crypto, I'm willing to become moderator then.

Yes. i agree with you.. Many filipinos are willing to try to this crypto.

1 hour ago, Consignee said:

BUMP for attention.

This will eventually be a very awesome (so popular!) forum once many other languages are included.  

My Vietnamese is very rusty because I don't get to use it at all for the last three decades that I live in America.  But i can still contribute to the Vietnamese Group especially in the areas of law, politics and cultures.  Because of language barriers, there has always been misunderstandings between any two groups.  The doubts and prejudice that they sometimes hold against one another are caused by so many innocent misunderstandings that once cleared up, they will find nothing left but love for one another!

Crypto or not, unless we are bots, at the end of the day, we are all just humans all want to have a better life for ourselves, our loved ones and the society we live in.

Can't wait!

On 9/28/2019 at 10:54 AM, Glossy said:

Language- Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian

Country- Croatia/Serbia/Bosnia (This is Balkans region and languages are very similar)

Moderation- We can discuss this, there will probably be a poll or something

+1
I know many members will support this
and I know some people who are willing to do moderation to keep it nice and clean

On 10/6/2019 at 5:25 AM, cryptokram said:

Here is my request-

Language- FILIPINO/TAGALOG

Country- Philippines

Moderation- I can do if needed,

Paki bump itong post na ito pag may pinoy dyan... salamat!

I support him, and im willing to help him. Since filipinos are starting to love crypto, Traders meet up will happened in a month here in phillipines, i can say, as filipino we can entice more and more filipinos to come around here and discuss knowledge about cryptocureencies! 

Again, Im a filipino, I want to see my local language under "Local language" navagation. It can help to manage the crowd, and they are stop posting in main boards. 

2 minutes ago, Jeldzrey16 said:

I support him, and im willing to help him. Since filipinos are starting to love crypto, Traders meet up will happened in a month here in phillipines, i can say, as filipino we can entice more and more filipinos to come around here and discuss knowledge about cryptocureencies! 

Again, Im a filipino, I want to see my local language under "Local language" navagation. It can help to manage the crowd, and they are stop posting in main boards. 

Thanks Kabayan for the support and we are hoping that this will be add on the forum as soon as the admin can! this local thread will help the forum to be more informative to every local people in different countries around the world!

I would like to suggest Irish language.
We are all over the world and strong ☘️ but I can't moderate (I work a lot)

Here is my request:

Language - Arabic

Country - algeria

Moderation - I can do if needed

there is lot of arabic members in yobit exchange and they will be happy if you added an arabic  forum here , thank you .

4 minutes ago, zaka said:

That's right my sister
But it seems that the moderators of this forum are very busy following up and evaluating the posts of the members. I hope so
Thank you

i belive in that too yes , they are busy  but i belive  too that they will see my post , and they will make  my request .

I'm going for more languages on the site well-sure at first time the languages frequented here and after why not a forum for each languages for me I prefer two languages

languages-Arabic French

country- North African

mode ration- more members and dynamic

9 hours ago, zaka said:

That's right my sister
But it seems that the moderators of this forum are very busy following up and evaluating the posts of the members. I hope so
Thank you

Moderators has nothing to do for this, it is the admin decision to add this local boards to this forum!

Though moderators are capable of adding boards right?

Well everyone is hoping that this will be an addition once they put more boards on this. 

Yes, i hope they add more local forum. Indonesia, filipino, indian, bangladesh, arabic and else. For choosing someone to be the moderator of that section, i hope admin don't choose randomly, do some qualification first for the moderator.