Price difference between exchanges - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

Price difference between exchanges

It's actually possible, especially for those coins that are owned by an exchange, and then it was enlisted to other exchanges, but it is not that always. In the exchange, where this coin is owned by that exchange, it's price cheaper than to those other exchanges. I am not quite sure to this. 

nMvFbuZ.png

The price difference between the platforms is a good thing, but it became very difficult and I did not work on the price difference because it requires large funds in order to do so because each platform has withdrawal fees and payment fees and also exchange, so there must be a large capital

• +2 1

On 2/1/2020 at 4:38 PM, Mosto mia said:

I do not find any cryptocurrency price difference in the exchanger.  Working here will make you a lot of money in a short period of time.

Traders have their respective bids so that it is not a price offered exchange. This happens because of differences in strategy and large trading volumes. I do not face any price delays in the crypto talk forum.

There are many variation in price difference in exchange and this is cause by the sudden change of a price which is not effective from other exchanges

yes,it is possible,if you will notice in yobit and binance some coins in yobit is higher than binance,it is depending on each trader on how much they sell their tokens,so if those traders in each exchange don't sell it in a cheap price then it will be high.

The exchange rate for each exchange is different, I'm also quite confused to see this difference, but when I joined binance I found it was well priced and not much difference.

nearly all of the variance in prices for discrete exchanges is shaped by fake volumes and manipulation, as a result you the largest part most likely wouldn't be intelligent to market or obtain at the price they show, not meaning the possibility you are captivating here.

Yes, there are good differences in currency rates between the platforms and an example of YOBIT which has a bitcoin price greater than the bitcoin price on the BINANCE platform

THINK POSITIVE

A lot of colonize be going to to construct currency from the value distinction between the exchanges, but I advocate person careful, as in information the fee on the floor, they furthermore discern why it is deliberately so, hence be careful.
lucky chcus

Of course, We've zero just about any targets about it but not obtaining just about any expertise with regards to exchanging since We are brand-new below, along with mastering the ability involving cryptography and, at the moment, loose change.

Yes, it is possible, it is called arbitrage trading, so you can earn money , but the chances of losing money are very high . (there are many factors to consider, such as transaction processing time, and so on)

On 2/19/2020 at 9:54 AM, armor said:

The price difference is possible and this make you act fast by getting more coins and sell it in the other exchanges

We can buy the cheapest and then arbitrate for an exchange in which the price has risen first. But first, you have to check their wallets to see if their deposits and withdrawals are open. It is possible that the prices of cryptocurrencies on different exchanges are different. The specific exchange is paying attention to the diverse interior prices

• Useful or interesting 1

Its depends exchange volume and how much investors buy and sell coins, how much they invest in this exchange, so many investors do arbitrate trading also, like if binance price btc/ USD is 5000$ dollars and yobit exchange have 5500$ dollars then so many traders shift in yobit and earn 500$ dollars, but its risky.

Yes this is possible and it is in fact considered to be one of the possible trading strategies. The advantage of this strategy is that it is low risk. However you need to monitor the exchanges you are using an ensure that they are legit and not scams. Furthermore, you need to have a decent amount to trade with so that you can cover the transaction fees whilst still showing a profit.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You bet it's likely immediately cryptocurrency is dissimilar regarding numerous exchanges. You can quickly test any main difference for expense during coinmarketcap; you can easily shop for of hospitality attire transaction together with market together with providing during many other transaction alienation prices is numerous regarding numerous purchase.

yes they may be different but the differenc ewill be about 100 -200usd so you have to buy/sell 1-2 or more btc to make profit on them. that is a very well known strategy in sport betting platforms.

Yes, I have tried to trade this way, it is very difficult and you need to take into account many factors and the risk of losing your money is much higher than in normal trading. 

• +4 1

Yes friend prices are different and each exchange has their own prices. They are different from trading fee, transaction fee and all other prices. You can compare them by create account and look their fees.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 2/12/2020 at 10:52 PM, Hendy1 said:

Yes it can be done. Like Arbitrage trading is a way of trading in which a trader tries to get profit from the price difference between crypto currencies in two different markets. As an example, the price of bitcoin Binance is $ 8900 and bitcoin yobit is $ 10,000 there is a difference in price difference on both sides at $ 1100. You can buy bitcoin binance and transfer to yobit exchange and you will get a profit.

Different exchanges offer different rates of currencies, it depends on the income of that exchange some high transaction fees and some low fees so it depends. You need to think about a fee to withdraw or exchange. Of course, it is very difficult to calculate accurately. So I don't have to be.

On 2/12/2020 at 8:12 PM, Jackmil said:

I think you could do that. But you need to think about a fee to withdraw or exchange. of course it's difficult to calculate correctly. So I don't need to be like that.

Bitcoin currency can be transferred from platform A to ethereum on platform X, then transferred ethereum on platform X to bitcoin and then transferred to portfolio. it depends on the income of the exchange some high transaction fees and some low fees so it depends.

On 4/5/2020 at 6:34 AM, Mrpassion said:

You ought to be careful when doing that too, because sometimes there might be a problem from one of the exchange.

Making money between the price difference is called arbitrage trading, it can be risky but less risky. It is reading too and require skills. 

On 2/13/2020 at 7:34 AM, Batoul al eman said:

I have not tried this type of exchange and I think that the price of one currency in each stock exchange paid attention to that.  My friend

Depending on the income of that exchange some high transaction fees and some low fees so it depends. There are differences in price differences on both sides at $ 1100. You can buy bitcoin bitance and switch to yobit exchange and you will get profit. One exchange has a lower price and another exchange costs much higher. That is what I heard though.

On 11/16/2019 at 12:02 PM, yifnt said:

The price difference between exchanges often occurs and this is very beneficial for us because we can buy the cheapest and then arbitrate to an exchange where the price has risen first. But first you have to check the wallet whether their deposit and withdrawal is open or not

Arbitrage method is not beneficial for all. It is quite risky to trade that way. There is a gap between buy and sell prices of most coins. This is what makes arbitrage trading very hard. The difference in price you see for one coin in two exchanges, is in fact the difference in buying price. If you enter the cheaper exchange to buy at lower price, they will sell you at higher price. So, the buying price in one exchange would be almost the same as selling price in another. Add transaction fees to that and you will end up with almost nothing to earn. It is better to trade within one exchange rather than switching between them.

• +2 1

41 minutes ago, Lativak said:

The price difference is a lot sometimes between different exchanges but as far as I'm aware you can not use this difference for making money because these exchanges have a lot of other problems.

It depends also on transactions. But l can not deny this fact that there are not a big difference between exchanges. There can be a little difference in my view. 

Yes, there may be slight differences between platforms, but I do not prefer to move from one platform to another because that makes me confused in prices, I am satisfied with one platform and follow everything through it.