Price difference between exchanges - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joker

Price difference between exchanges

Welcome with me
There is a difference in the price of all trading platforms. We find a currency in a platform that is less expensive than another platform
You can take advantage of the price difference, but not by converting the same currency. Bitcoin currency can be transferred from platform A to ethereum on platform X, then transferring ethereum on platform X to bitcoin and then transferred to the portfolio

I think you are talking about arbitrage trading, yes it is profitable, but we must have large capital and on several platforms in order to be applied.

Yes it can be different, various exchanges gives different rates of the coins it depends upon the earnings of that exchange some charges high transaction fees and some charges low so it depends.

I think it's all about their costs and cumulative transaction fees. In fact I don't know about this because I don't face any price delay. It is essential that you pre-allocate to check whether their deposits and withdrawals have been cleared.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:04 PM, Joker said:

Could you share your trading experience? It is possible that the price of cryptocurrency on different exchanges is different. Buy on one and sell on the other. Is that possible ? Has anyone traded this way ? If Yes, then share your experience. I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

Yes it can be done. Like Arbitrage trading is a way of trading in which a trader tries to get profit from the price difference between crypto currencies in two different markets. As an example, the price of bitcoin Binance is $ 8900 and bitcoin yobit is $ 10,000 there is a difference in price difference on both sides at $ 1100. You can buy bitcoin binance and transfer to yobit exchange and you will get a profit.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:04 PM, Joker said:

Could you share your trading experience? It is possible that the price of cryptocurrency on different exchanges is different. Buy on one and sell on the other. Is that possible ? Has anyone traded this way ? If Yes, then share your experience. I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

yes it is possible, you can also earn because of those different prices, it is called arbitrage.

anyway, in simple words, this happen because every exchange has his own demands and how own offers so basically every exchange is a "stand alone" market

I think some exchange platform is the same when it comes to the price of crypto, they differ in some point that they promote some coin and invest it on them. 

This is very different because this is what makes your broker and in this case yobit, earn something they can take home its really important in that case there is a lot of good issues that the market can help you in the name we know here there is a lot of good issues that a forum can be used to make money with , the good work of the forum is to make sure that we know what we are doing, the exchange has to have a difference that is what is called spread and its to make you earn something for the broker for every trade you make

I actually couldn't conduct this updating. mainly to the out of prospect that you have to pay for your start with person commerce plus sell-off after that it in our next commerce, in that case, it's important to save plus tug backside unparalleled option reward aren't going to be considerably.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:04 AM, Joker said:

It is really true that the price of a certain cryptocurrency is different between exchanges. The reason for this is the movement of the market. When there is huge demand on some market the market price is actually higher compared to other exchanges. 

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 11/12/2019 at 5:04 PM, Joker said:

Dear mate I don't really think I have gone through such process before since I got here I don't engage in trading for a long time now 

I do believe Value distinctions inside cryptocurrency deals programs it is according to dealers purchase of shopping for value and also price tag with the coin. Many thanks regarding revealing these records.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:30 AM, jitu123321 said:

yes this is call arbitrage trading this only can happen when you rotate your money one exchange to other and this is must a risky business because if your coin stocked in a wallet then that coin get dumped you not only lose your money but also time

Some times people make money from its that is when you have huge amount of money in your wallet because there are some difference in price of coins in different exchanges which you use to earn your self some profits.

Price are differ from every exchange platform,it depends on how many traders who hold and not to sell at lower price on each trading exchange.

The price difference between exchanges is due to large Bitcoin trading volumes on large exchanges and low on small exchanges. supply also affects prices.

There are always differences in rates between exchanges because the number of buy and sell orders are not the same in exchanges and this creates various rates. The other reason is that all exchanges are not inter-connected. However, some veteran traders use varying exchange rates to gain benefit by applying a special strategy called arbitrage trade which involves buying a coin from one exchange and selling it to another one with higher price but I don't recommend this method to anyone because you are most likely to lose money rather than gain profit due to small margins for reaction.

Yes, a lot of people trade using different exchanges, this is called arbitrage trading and its possible to earn profit this ways becauses prices differ between different exchanges. You will need to trade a large amount of coins if you want to see some profit, since you have to pay fees to the exchanges.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

The price difference itself comes from getting the wrong impression, its just the spread of the trades that you are taking , and the spread is the money that the broker gets from your trades thats how they get money there are thousands of this kind and most of them are usually very proper to understand

On 11/12/2019 at 9:04 PM, Joker said:

That called Arbitrage Trading. It is also  a good trading but have risks involve in it. Mostly scam exchanges have doing these arbitrage trading or sometime the wallets get into maintenance and that is why prices difference seen.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:16 PM, hmind said:

Yes it can happen and if you are observant it feels a lot and it often happens. I often do cheap coins for this. But if you want to be profitable, choose a coin that runs fast, such as dgb or erc20 tokens.

you have to check their wallets to see if their deposits and withdrawals are open because they often happen and this is very beneficial for us because we can buy the cheapest and then arbitrate to an exchange where the price has increased before. That is why we sometimes see prices different from those prices because the price will be determined from the support of the buy or sell

On 12/17/2019 at 9:26 PM, kazumina91 said:

It is also a way to make money but it is very time-consuming because the time of liquidity of each floor is different, not to mention you encounter good floors, you will have trouble with capital backlog.
good luck

You must check their wallets to see if their deposits and withdrawals are open. It is a fact and also for trading, the price will vary from floor to floor as it varies from platform to platform.

It is not so possible to use this feature, because the price difference is lower than fees by transfer. But if you're lucky and fast, you can find the possibility and make profit. For example, about 2 years ago I bought eco (shitcoin) on one exchange abd transfered it to crypto pia, where price was in 100-200 times greater. But there was a problem, my transfer goes for 24 h, and I wasn't the first how see the difference, and when I get money, the price dropped in 10 times. Thefore I just get x3-4 maximum.

Задонать, если понравился пост

BTC: 15qYzrTiRJzCeU8ueArpjp5nJ5zVXaTKV3

ETH: 0x31624D42397f95fF11DE8a1bF0004c6a18c534f8

YOBIT - биржа криптовалют с вводом и выводом в рублях.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=DUIUf

Of course it is possible to sell on one exchange is expensive, and to buy on the second cryptocurrency exchange is cheap. This is called, in the delta trading operation. You need to take this into account and take into account when trading cryptocurrency.