When you know about Cryptotalk? - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

When you know about Cryptotalk?

15 hours ago, Ismail Abdulazeez said:

Cryptotalk was introduce to me by a friend today till trying to figure out how it works

I am happy if you enter cryptotalk at this time, the members here will increase you and I can scare you to know about the existing rules and then you can do well in the future.

On 11/12/2019 at 7:16 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

I was known about cryptotalk in 7 October in 2019. I am not use bitcointalk. Now I using cryptotalk. It’s favorite with me. Cryptotalk is very easy to use. It’s so good. Now I try to 30 post daily. 

I started using cryptotalk back on December 26. I was just scrolling through YouTube and found a video about this. I couldn't get happier! Maybe this is Jesus' gift for me on Christmas!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I keep seeing about cryptotalk in some sites before where I claim coins from free faucets and in other crypto sites too. But had been more interested about this platform when I saw it being advertised and recommended in youtube by one of the vloggers I follow. Made me wow since I love posting too.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

23 minutes ago, Rehanefa said:

I'm just a beginner here so I don't know a lot about cryptocurrency. But certaily we all should have much knowledge about it.

And I am sure when you complete you hundred posts then you will gain much more knowledge about the crypto currencies and also you will get your payment daily.

i know about cryptotalk one month ago.i earned 40$ in just 16 days.now i posting 30 post daily.very good fourm. thanks to cryptotalk.

44 minutes ago, Rehanefa said:

I'm just a beginner here so I don't know a lot about cryptocurrency. But certaily we all should have much knowledge about it.

Take it easy buddy because soon you will get knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency even you can benefit easily if you already know everything.

This platform give you 1000 satoshi in every post. As a newbie you, you should read the rules first to avoid receiving warning points and also do the requirements to receive some payments. 

I got to know about cryptotalk from a friend of mine.I don't also use butcoin or any other coin.Cryptotalk is inly my earning source and I love working here.

I was known about cryptotalk in 7 October in 2019. I am not use bitcointalk. Now I using cryptotalk. It’s favorite with me. Cryptotalk is very easy to use. It’s so good. Now I try to 30 post daily. 

I just discovered Cryptotalk on last days of december 2018, yeah, based on my experience here, it is easy to navigate here and has a better UI than the other forums that I have ever seen.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 11/12/2019 at 12:16 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

That is lovely. I got to know about this forum sometimes last year. But I decided to register as a member early this year. And ever I became a member, I'm enjoying every part of my staying here. This forum has been really helpful. 

I was know about cryptotalk 10 days aga i saw my friend used it and i ask my friend about it he told me every thing and i really like cryptotalk in the next day i ask my friend to tell me evry thing he know about cryptotalk .

Initially i was not knowing anything about cryptotalk but few days ago my friend introduced it to me and gave me some useful information about this forum and i joined this forum, i feel good while joining this forum its gives various great opportunity to its users.

Edited by Ayush Singh

On 1/11/2020 at 2:49 PM, Ayan22 said:

Well my friend tell me about crypto talk last month december.

That's good if you are already in cryptotalk because here you can get the experience and income you want so far because here you have to do 30 posts a day then you will get paid.

I joined in this forum last year. I had the chance to know this because of my friend. He introduced me how this cryptotalk works and how to talk about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

I know about the cryptotalk before some weeks. And then i started posting in this forum . This is a very good forum for posting, and also share your ideas with the other people i use this platform daily.. You can also use this platform for earning money

now from a long.i think this is near about 1 month less or more.i was regular to bitcointalk because i like crypto and regular watching the sector of bounty and airdop. after knowing this i only come here

I found this on YouTube.  I'm subscribed to someone who's earning in cryptotalk talk and that gave me the opportunity to earn money. Thanks to cryptotalk.

A friend of mine first told me about it. He taught me how to work. I joined on January 5th. It is really useful. I hope I can learn in a few days

On 11/12/2019 at 2:46 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

The first time I knew about Cryptotalk was some months ago. Someone in Bitcointalk recommended me to join here to earn more money. Before joining here, I was claiming from faucets and couldn't earn more than $0.30 per day. I was looking for a better earning solution and I reached my goal by joining this great forum. This is the best crypto forum by far.

I've known about cryptotalk for 10 days. And my friends explain it to me and tell me about the money they can earn here.

Saw it on youtube channel. Aw, need to write that youtuber in comments "thank you". He gave me the opportunity to be part of all of you and that's great. 

i joined cryptotalk only this months,and how i wish i have knew this before so that i am able to earn more now. i am interested on bitcointalk but i dont know much about it.

On 11/12/2019 at 4:16 PM, T.H Nayeem said:

I am new user of the cryprotalk and I have only 6 days since i join this forum and I am learning lots of things from this forum this is very good place to learn about the ceyptocurrewnies.

For me i have listened about crypto talk a months ago but i was not sure how it works last week my friend introduce me to this platform since then i am using it so i am newbie here and had only crossed 50 post .

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I knew it when yobit signature came back in bitcointalk forum. But I register few hours ago because of yobit post that they will have campaign here.