What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CastyLamer

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010?

Hahaha I wish I could travel back in time to tell me in 2010 to buy as much bitcoin as possible. He would be rich and have financial freedom which is what most of the people in this world seek. But who knows, maybe buying in 2020 will have the same consequences in 2030! We must never lose hope.

Si hubieras comprado Bitcoin en 2010 ahora mismo tendrías una gran fortuna de dinero porque el bitcoin subió mucho de precio hizo que es hora de invertir ahora mismo en Bitcoin ya que puedes tener una gran fortuna de dinero en unos años

No one then could have thought that in 10 years 1 bitcoin would cost more than gold. Maybe in 10 years, we will regret not buying them in 2020, because the price will be just incredible

How many times did you read the answer to your question "I will be a billionaire"? What's done is done and never be change! 

If I bought BTC with 100 dolar in 2010 I will be arich man now 

But I think the chance now is good with the BTC , and in 2030 we will say what if I bought btc in 2020 🙂

That depends on what type of person you are with the money, because remember BTC only cost $ 0.5, if you were invested $ 100 in BTC currently it would be a lot of money but that basically depends on you. 

Suppose you invested that amount and you start to see that a BTC costs $ 100, which you would do instead of seeing what a BTC that previously cost only 1$ 0.5 now costs $ 100, it is a great surprise for each of us, even I would be very surprised and doubt whether to take that money out or leave it there, so there are many possibilities because without 7 long years without touching that money, so think in what you could have done in that time and you tell me what conclusion you would reach. 

Nowadays you would be a billionaire, you could have invested in many businesses, buy houses, cars, travel the world, the people who bought bitcoin in 2010 made millions of dollars in bitcoin.

That is something that we would all like to make buy bitcoin in 2010 or much earlier but that would be a really favorable enrichment since we know that it is true that bitcoin has made many rich people but that it is not too late but now it will not be able to do it with the same force that did it before since we know that bitcoin will rise a lot but the price is high and it will cost much more to have a lot of bitcoin so that we can really become rich or millionaires with the new wave

Bitcoin price had increased a lot after initial price.

Ince bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency with a lot of features gives this price to bitcoin.Its the most volatile cryptocurrency and will grow much more in future.

In 2020 its price is almost stable in 10000$ .If we had brought it on 2010 then we would be millionaire for now with just an investment of 1$ .

• +1 1

If I had bought bitcoin in 2010, I would have become very rich now, and traded it to make more profit and create my own cryptocurrency, each of US has to think that way or else he will spend his life making money

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Too bad I did not know in 2009 this currency called Bitcoin and the potential that it may come in the future, I imagine that it opened for me a few btc like many of you and at this moment we would be rich
a big greeting

I am not think of anything about buying in 2010 this is since it did not happen it is not mean anything. And this is a post advertisement that I am not like this way this is given. But in 2010 many people are not understand that it was not very easy to have and hold a lot, you would sell when found someone to buy at the double price.

• +2 1

lf l have bought bitcoin in 2010 l should have built school for cryptocurrency that will help future generation and current generation to understand crypto currency because many people dont understand what crypto currency is all about. l think blockchain should address cryptocurrency  education in every nation

• +4 2
  • +5 1

I don't think anyone thought that the price of bitcoin would be as expensive as now, in the past bitcoin could only buy pizza but now bitcoin has a fantastic price. I can't imagine if I kept bitcoins in 2010 and sold them in 2017, maybe I would be rich now.

• +1 1

I would be the richest people and the luckiest person in this world to earn money, but that years I was not familiar about crypto currency and crypto world. Started knowing about the crypto currency at the year 2019.

I think if I had Bitcoin in 2010 I wouldn't be able to wait for that long, I would sell right after a wave of appreciation. it is really difficult to predict how far the price of an asset can go

In the past, nobody knew if the price of bitcoins would be as high as now, we saw bitcoins as unimportant and would be a waste of money if we bought them. But if we had known maybe we weren't underestimating bitcoin and would buy as much. But time has passed and there is no point in regretting it, we better buy whatever we can afford now and keep it for a long time. I am sure the price of bitcoin will increase many times over.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

its just a great imagination,  those who hold the coins from the beginning of the 2010 that would be the best for all of us future. The price is the coins is just sky rocket, and goes up and up. Those who hold the coins for a long that might be benefited. 

• +1 1

At that time o didn't know anything about the digital currencies like the Bitcoin and many others working in the market. If I know then I purchased a higher amount of Bitcoin because now it is progressing nvery well and reached to the double price. At that time it's price was about 69000$ . And now it's price is 15500$ . And I will earn a huge profit from then. 

2 hours ago, Zafarwaheed said:

At that time o didn't know anything about the digital currencies like the Bitcoin and many others working in the market. If I know then I purchased a higher amount of Bitcoin because now it is progressing nvery well and reached to the double price. At that time it's price was about 69000$ . And now it's price is 15500$ . And I will earn a huge profit from then. 

@Zafarwaheed Btc was lounched in 2009 and at that time its price lower than $1. But no one knows btc future or its progress like now or in 2017 bullish run. Only luckiest person hold it at that time and earn gigantic profit and become billionaire. But dont blame yourself, btc also is best now or in future. You can also earn profit through it, only buy and hold it for best time. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, CastyLamer said:

As of now, the price of Bitcoin is $8740.81. In 2010, a bitcoin equaled $0.5, and when it came to Dec 17, 2017, the price of bitcoin had been rosen to $20,089.00, which increased 40,177%. After that, bitcoin became a non-reproducible myth.

What if you bought bitcoin in 2010? Would you hold it as your belief and get rich? Or pay the bill of your pizza?

We all know time gone fast, we don't have a chance to go back. 

But here is a time machine that you can use: BitOffer Bitcoin Options that you can buy a bitcoin rights with only $5. You all can check more on: www.bitoffer.com

image.thumb.png.56475c63927dfdb8629144170de33d21.png

When you posted this thread, the price was 8k, and today it is more than 16k. So, if I would buy that time,, I would have earned 2x. Maybe we still have time to buy more bitcoin.

If I buy bitcoin in 2010 in large numbers and currently still hold it. Maybe I don't have to work in a company that is boring enough. I can take early retirement with a large amount of bitcoin and focus more on worship

I think luck played a big role not in the buying process but in the retention process Many bought and sold it, but luck accompanied those who stuck to it and stored it for several years As it was still new, and his analysis did not give a clear vision of his way, so I say that luck is the biggest player at that time.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually if I bought bitcoin in 2010 I would have be a very happy man but I failed to take risk and am now bitten my fingers but to be sincere I did not regret because that was not the best time for me to invest on it but certainly now is the time to do so.

• +3 1

Actually everyone miss the time which goes far away but I well tell that we miss the opportunity that we didn't buy BTC in 2010 and now the price is so good mean we can get such huge profit but simple as that if we buy now and after 10 years might be the value will be double but no one can be patient as that much time..

• +1 1