Yobit' s investbox. - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Yobit' s investbox.

I remembered when yobit created investbox few years ago when we used to see many pump and dump period, when btc was at lower price. This investbox helped many to gain more money by investing their coins. I really benefited a lot during Liza 10% daily. All you have to do is to make a proper research before investing, choose what type of coin and the actions attached to it, is the actions ok for you, can you perform the action daily? Else find a coin with no actions. Another thing is to get in fast i.e earlier before slot occupied.

@mias15a, I don't understand what you mean by I stole your message, I post things in the forum with my views I don't steal other comment , I have been a good contributor to the forum, many members can testify about that, thank you

On 12/13/2019 at 5:03 PM, littledi059 said:

Well you will have to invest in it and then play dice to get some percentage from your savings that were put in. It is an instrument which fits not everyone

It is a about making daily percentages. You will first if all have to buy some quantity if the currency you want to invest. You will then invest it through the investment plans. Each investment has a task attached which you have to fulfil before receiving your daily profits. 

I've heard about the Yobit investbox, but I haven't had a chance to invest in it. It catches my eye, some forms of passive earnings and so far Yobit has given me only profits. So I barely have any capital. I'm leaving with the invest box.  Thank you for clarifying all doubts

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Its actually basic and more safer than other things you do and the talk tokens you earn you can put it there and you can automatticly earn some per day although not alot it helps alot when you have more than you can give however one must not abuse it.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I read many tutorials and many guides about yobit's investbox but still I am not sure of what is it. How can I earn there.? And how yobit earn from it. How safe is this investbox? Please enlighten me guys. 

Bro the Yobit exchange is secure and never do anything that you can report about but when this is talk about their function like investbox and virtual mining I never tried v mining but as for investment box I have tried it is good and profitable.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:48 AM, Thekingcallme said:

On the safe side it is securely secure and you will not lose your money on it but participating in it is not as easy as you think in the majority of currencies it offers as they all ask you to complete some tasks on a daily basis and every 24 hours to get your reward

Yobit investbox is the safe side and this is true becasue i personally use that and i invest my so many coins in this box and i just wait for the next bull in which i make good money becasue this time market go to high so much.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes in the yobit is a box that name is investbox. Actually it is a tool that is used for the interest. If the you put your coins to the investbox they give profit on daily process. It is 💯 save there is no doubt.

You are free to use this box.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:31 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I read many tutorials and many guides about yobit's investbox but still I am not sure of what is it. How can I earn there.? And how yobit earn from it. How safe is this investbox? Please enlighten me guys. 

Friend in the investment box you can earn the% that is described in the investment plan of a coin X, remember that these plans often require that some requirements are met, now yobit wins with each transaction that is made, so Whether we invest in the investment box, the price of the currency tends to stay and not to collapse, so those currencies will last longer, also remember that while the active plan is liquid money that the exchange has...

i think there are many other investment wallet in the online market so that many people invest this wallet and they can get good profit this site.this is very good and trusted wallet in the market.

thanks

Yobit invest box is safe and secure but I don't know what yobit benefit if someone earn a percentage of their investment for instance if you invest your talk token in yobit invest box you will earn 1% of your investment every 24 hours.

You need to invest money there and you will see the percentage on the right hand side, and you can manually calculate the profits.

It is a safe and secured invest box.an opportunity provided to invest coins and make profit or interest.it is for token owners and developers to promote their coins in yobit.you can use any currency and buy any coin that is trending.

Choose a company you want to increase its quantity and it is in the invest box, buy it and click on invest But some investment plans require certain conditions, such as playing the dice or owning the yo currency or others.

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 11:31 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

It is for you to make long or short-term investments where you will generate a specific percentage for saving your money in a token or cryptocurrency of the yobit platform, so it is something a personal decision since you do not always have good results.

• +1 1

No doubt this platform provides profit but it is restriction to complete their tasks,if you have more knowledge and can arrange yobit invest box then it will be more profitable for you.

Yes, my friend, the YoBit investment fund is very cool and useful and you will earn a lot of money from the fund, and there are a lot of attractive offers, and for the safety of this fund it is 100% security, I strongly advise you dear. 

• +2 1

I personally consider it a good way to generate profits, the way it works is to invest; and from that investment you get a daily percentage depending on which pool you choose, the best thing is that you can make compound interest, but that already depends on your investment strategy.

• +2 2

you can say that the invest box is a good idea to keep your extra money and let them grow faster what you need to watch the coins and their trend to before you make an investment in that

One of the best features of the yobit platform,
Simply choose the investment plan you want,
For example, you can invest talk currency and you will give a return of 1% per day on the amount that you invested,
You will see the results in the My Investment section,
You can cancel the investment at any time and it is safe, when you want to withdraw, just click the unsubscribe button from the investment plan and the amount will be returned to you.
I highly recommend you to try investing with Ubit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My dear friend The investment fund of the great yobit platform is a very developed matter due to a reasonable investment and there are many currencies that enter the investment fund and it is completely safe so I recommend it thanks

As far as yobit exchange is concerned your fund is safe and well secured and in the aspect of the invest box actually is a place where you get a certain percentage after investing in it and is 100% legit although in every investment there is certain risk but if you exercise patience you will over come it easily.

• +2 1

On 11/12/2019 at 6:31 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

The yobit investbox is the tool of tokens and coins owners to promote their coins, so thats they list their coins and offering certain interest to attract investors to their token. 

• +3 1

On the safe side it is securely secure and you will not lose your money on it but participating in it is not as easy as you think in the majority of currencies it offers as they all ask you to complete some tasks on a daily basis and every 24 hours to get your reward

• +5 1

Yobit investbox is a awesome option that provide you profit for your investment.  Daily you can get profit according to your investment.  Surprisingly you can invest usd, euro etc.