Cryptotalk should share realtime statistics !! - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Cryptotalk should share realtime statistics !!

In fact, non-trade secret statistics for CryptoTalk may be published. However, I don't think it needs to broadcast all statistics. CryptoTalk members are happy with the forum as they are already paid. Other new members can also make some searches on this topic in the forum.

These suggestion  needed to hypothesised because it can't not just be done in a mere thought, security and other fact has to properly arranged,in the statistics no mistakes have to done because it is dealing with globe trading,so these has to be in a proper figure and view, if am not mistaking.Thanks.

There is no such need and nobody cares for anything like that, for me the forum has been doing great and since everything they say happens and probably it is happening now for more than a year, there is no reason at all to ask something like that.

This is a good idea, but I think there are ideas and things that are more relevant than him, and we do not need numbers, so we should concentrate more on improving the quality of our posts as long as we work and earn our money, just to make this forum ever better.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency also show the value of each talk token and satoshi here in about forum section because there are lots of members they don't know about her his daily base earning talk tokens is btc or not?

Moderators may not like to publish such statistics for reasons of their own, and such statistics will not have a positive impact on the work in the forum, so I do not think that this is necessary

It is nice and good for users they talk they know about business trading and crypt talk is the way where this action is happening. And user who doesn't know about crypto. They should use this for their experience and learn about it.

I think it's a very important point in crypto talk and that can explain changes about cryptocurrencies,  that can affect on the spammers and help a lot of people who use the forum 

I think its not our problem if they ask for money i think they will paid you for this post  .  its their  responsbility to pay so i think its their reason not our .  is their personal problem  .  

Hi my friend, I respect your offer but I wonder what is the point of this ? I don't see we need any transparancy in this issue, we write our posts, we get paid and that's all. The rest is administration's business and I am sure they will do as they see necessary. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/11/2019 at 5:17 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

It will really bring more transparency and also attract more newbie. Eventually we want to grow popularity of our community forum. Also we have to beat bitcointalk.org forum, so every small step can make a difference.

What is the transperancy needed for please, you're asking someone that is giving his money out that he need to be transparent, in what way please? If you know what does that have to mean?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When i first came here I'm surprised that scammers show transperacy thing and the legit sites don't even show it why and I can't find out its answer but maybe this is some kind of classic act of this site.who knows except elders🤭.

That is good suggestions to share the statistics of forum here. It will bring more interest to the members to be stay here. It will be also learning something new about the forum to know that how many Bitcoin has been given to the members by the Cryptotalk till today.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  That we can do well here and I have thought that it should be given here with a certain time then it will be good for everyone.  And everyone will be able to work according to the rules, thank you

• +2 1

Of course crypto should share realtime statistics.It will help crypto forum to enhance its rating .it will increase its number of users and its members will be increased.it will help forum to become valuable and useful.

• +3 1

On 11/12/2019 at 9:23 AM, Migo said:

In effect I don't think that is necessary, if they said they will pay then they will pay, we don't need to see how much left, maybe some better suggestions than this. 

I support your suggestion mate according to my own opinion too I don't think is necessary for us to see the real statistics what we should be after is the earning benefits from them and we all know they are really trying thier best they don't disappoint unless if a problem comes from individual or a general problem so let's bring something better 

• +1 1

Yes friend i agree with you on this statement. Cryptocurrency platform gives us latest news about the digital world. What is happening around this, which forum or wallet is safe, which sites is fake and many more helpful information. This is good for all of us as we have a safe platform that is cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there is some positive point also behind it. Is very attractive and have more and more new users . By seeing this many user work without any confusion . But cryototalk may be realse affiliate system also to make this forum unique .

• +1 1

good idea ,
But I think it is better to have statistics about the number of interacting members, the number of written topics, or perhaps the number of posts without payments per day in an attempt by members to reduce that number.

Dear friend, i am not agree with you and your idea because it is not benefit for anyone income. in my opinion, on one want that other one know his payment and other things. it is not necessary for us.

• +1 1

We should support by follow their work, give them advice to increase forum performance. Making good post/ reply is simple but mostly we only writing with no value

• +1 1

Well, the suggestion is good to know all the real statistics of the forum from start to today. It will be good to know the statistics of the forum that how much BTC have been given to it's users. How will long it to go in the future? This will increase the morale of the users to do their work hard here. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Well post,I don't know about it but it is very important information sharing in site because I am new here and recently joining us and then after I read proper this topic and then I discussed in this forum.

We share cryptocurrency statistics in real time. Receive up-to-date cryptocurrency and trading information. If we're being payed then it's great and It's fine without showing real time statistics since we can always refer to yobit.