Cryptotalk should share realtime statistics !! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Cryptotalk should share realtime statistics !!

The time to pay in Bitcoin is over, and now the payment is made by token Talk, so I think that reconfirming this suggestion is good at the moment, but on Talk tokens and not on Bitcoin, the announcement must be made about Total Supply of this token, otherwise the token will continue to decline as it happened today. The token price reaches only 50 satoshis and may continue to decline.

If we see that there is the amount left of the btc and we will be able to work more properly and with motivation and when the people would know that there is no payment for few days they will work slowly and in a lazy way.

Yes I beleive that this forum is one of the best sites and help many people to earn money from writing a post or reply,answer questions so it is good to share real time statistics

Yeah that sounds is pretty crap me and i 100% agree with your point of view that cryptotalk should view us the real statistics about all crypto currencies and also they should show us that crypto had paid those members and the payment of other members are in pending mode.

I think it would be cool! But again, this shows that this project is quite modest, and it does not need to somehow distinguish itself and show off, and this is really cool! But I think it would be cool if you could track the chart of bitcoin and other altcoins on the forum!

I do not know this is a solution for a small problem. I am sightly not agree with this because I believe crypto will pay us on what we deserves. We can also monitor our earning on yobit incase you want to know how you will be paid per a day. There is no to worry since cryptotalk is a forum which is legit paying

Yes it is very important that cryptotalk must always shared real statements and status that how members are paying and paid towards real coin, site must shared how much they have been paid all time and daily 

You can see a lot of stats in yobit exchange and most of trade on yobit is done by cryptotalk users. The background bitcoins keep on circulating because from some sources they receive those and then give it to some people.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 11/12/2019 at 12:12 AM, Ajlovez7 said:

I think Cryptotalk.org forum  should share and integrate realtime statistics on website about  total Bitcoins paid to users yet, and also bitcoin fund reserved in background for payment. I hope this will bring more transparency in this community forum. 

Yes, of course it will bring more transparency in this community. This forum wanted to have more users here and it could help itself by sharing and integrating realtime statistics on this website. But there is a bad side for that idea because it could also attract more spammers in this forum too.

• +3 1

On 11/11/2019 at 9:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I think Cryptotalk.org forum  should share and integrate realtime statistics on website about  total Bitcoins paid to users yet, and also bitcoin fund reserved in background for payment. I hope this will bring more transparency in this community forum. 

@Ajlovez7Great topic dear friend, it will be good and more and more users will be attracted to CryptoTalk by looking at the real time statistics. Cryptotalk shows statistics of total members, topics, posts it will be great if it shows how much it has paid its members from the beginning till now. It will be helpful for forum members to convince their family members and friends to join cryptotalk, learn as well as earn money while taking about cryptocurrency.

There is no need to do this as long as they are continuing to pay and there are no problems with payment and I think that they are able to pay members for a long time, and the payment will not be stopped now, and the payment by coin talk has also been added with a Bitcoin add-on, which indicates that the payment features are improved, not canceled.

That wouldn't be necessary for at the moment we have seen on a daily basis the number of users have been on the increase. What's important is that they've been paying us.

Yes, of course, I think this should be done. A stock exchange and portfolio should be added to this forum in order for the dealings to become smooth and fast in dealing, trading and investment.

Well I don't think that they must reveal that what they have left for u as there is no need of it instead focus on your work so that u might be able to earn. In some sense it could be right as it can attract many newbies

Your point is right, but it is the privacy of this forum which needs to be taken care of. All the privacy of this forum is being kept as private. Because of this, which privacy of the platform is being kept private so that we can be avoided from scam options. Here all the members of the forum are getting paid for their work, so work with your business. 

• +2 1

True brother it would bring transparency but have not get your idea why u need about this . You are making post and getting full paid and  I think it's would be more better to talk about forum betterment rather than about its stock. It's depends on them where they reveal their statics or not.

• +1 1

I don't think that this is often important, the forum has great transparency, it pays everyone on time and has gained great fame and recognition also , and this is often thanks to its credibility and simple handling it and there's no got to announce the amount that was paid to the members or that's still within the payment box of the forum .

The forum is reliable and will pay the bitcoin, there is no need for statistics about that, this is my opinion, the topic varies from person to person.

I would like to say that if they reveal their statics then it would be good and bring more transparency and could attract a large number of newbies and increase popularity of the forum still I don't think that there is a need of such calculations bcz we are getting for what we are promised. It could be a personal issue like what we are interfaring thier matter's

• +1 1

I think it is none of your business to ask the forum such a request, and what do you need to do with transparency and what would you benefit from it ? It is enough for you to know that you are getting paid for every comment and every post and when you do your best and you do not get paid it is your right to communicate with the moderators and ask for the reason, and no more than that.

Good post dear for taking this steps it is very beneficial for crypto forum and for its user so hopefully moderator read this and convenience to others apply this theme

• +1 1

My friends, we always get very important information from this forum. Because the admins in this forum are always online and we are kept informed all the time, which is a very good thing.

If the purpose of this is to know if you will be paid or not, do not worry, my friend, as long as they continue to campaign, they will pay you, and if this is about to stop, they will inform the members before a certain time, and I do not think that this will happen soon

On 11/11/2019 at 6:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

my friend ,Why is this a procedure? I don’t think it is necessary . They are already paying us by the exact date and without delay or shortage.

This is a good suggestion and i am absolutely agreed with that. Real time statistics should be a good tool to motivate the members. Members will know everything about their work, performance and ups and downs of the digital world. This will help them in focusing their attention on more important aspects.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.