Multiple account that has same IP Address, could be banned? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tokyo

Multiple account that has same IP Address, could be banned?

On 11/11/2019 at 8:08 AM, Tokyo said:

Multiple account that has same IP Address, could be banned?

not could be banned, they will banned for sure because that i written on the forum rules so if more accounts use the same ip their account will be 100% closed. admins have all users logs so it is pretty easy to caught those multi accounts

I think this is the right thing if people are misusing cryptotalk than their I'd should be  banned. Multiple account that has same IP address this types of users accounts should be banned. 

Obviously, using double accounts, will normally be illegal in any site of platform or even apps. But the thing is why where vpns now  created if they can't be use legally. But as I know, it's illegal to use it here

Yes my friend never try multiple account in same ip address so it will be banned many of my friend who try this but unfortunately their account was banned.

Hey, if you use multiple account in one ip, then surely your account will be banned for forever. So don't use multiple account because it's against the rules. So be honest and use one account in ope ip address.

Of course the account will be blocked. Creating many accounts is a violation of the rules. If the system finds an Internet or device IP address, the account is automatically blocked.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:59 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Yes , we are growing day by day and also security system of forum is increasing, so if any users try to cheat by multiple accounts from same ip address, it will be traced and blocked/ banned. So never try to make multiple accounts.

IP address could be change if the user use VPN  and also it's hard to track down all multiple accounts here.. In every month IP addresses change by the continue of using it. But if when you're track down don't be surprise of saying goodbye to your account. 

Yes thats true that you should must be one Account not multiple accounts witj ine ip...if you make multiple accounts with same ip then your dual Account will be banned

On 11/11/2019 at 12:59 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Yes , we are growing day by day and also security system of forum is increasing, so if any users try to cheat by multiple accounts from same ip address, it will be traced and blocked/ banned. So never try to make multiple accounts.

Yes so if any users try to cheat by multiple  accounts from same ip address  , it will be traced and blocked banned  , so never try to make multiple  accounts so the accounts that have the same ip address could be banned  .

Multiple accounts be supposed to be banned and creation an release like siblings, and the like are before now been old consequently a lot of era and it's thoroughly unfair for citizens who just have one account.

I wonder is there no other way to block multiple accounts than to track them via wif ?!  This is bad, when my friends visit me they will not be able to use the network I have to enter the forum as well as me, and also we will not be able to use public networks in hotels and cafes for fear of ban ...

If you use multiple accounts with the same ip will be blocked you can only use one account for each ip address which if you can do is use your account on other ip where other accounts have not been opened before

Yes they will be banned from.the forum because they will all be considered as a single account used by a single person.

Yes you are right dear multiple account is not allow in this forum in one ip address or one device. So we should careful about cryptotalk forum not use this forum in misuse.      

Yes it is true  that your both account  will ban if you are using 2 accounts . Because  two accounts  are not  allowed  on this platform. Everyone should  be carefull about  that.

hello sir. you are right if two accounts who has their same ip adresses will be blocked if it opens by one wifii server. this platforms strictly forbids the same ip for two separate devices.

I concur if there are accounts that have a similar ip blocked, in light of the fact that that is negative to this forum and uncalled for to us. We trust the administrator can development.

Really if multiple accounts can be login in your device. First you can do we use our ows data otherwise your accounts will be bannned.

yes of course, two different accounts having same ip address will be block if they connect on same one ip. the main point is that both accounts will be block.

On 11/11/2019 at 1:12 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

Yes multiple account should be ban. Mostly they are the spammers. To build a very good and trusted forum admin should ban multiple accounts. I hope admin will be more concern about this.      

Yes i know you are totally right  , mostly  they are the spammers  , to build  a very good and trusted  forum admin should ban multiple  accounts , i hope admin will be more concern  about this i know you are totally right  .

You can't use Multiple Account on same device, and You can't use more then One account on same ip address. Othoba your account will be Banned. So use only one account in one Device.

4 hours ago, Robot2 said:

Yes ofcourse if you have used multiple account in you same ip adress then you will banned. Its not good for you. Then you have to make new account and make 100 post again. So be carefull    

It can get you banned and if you don't use it you will be safe it will be better off for you in that way.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:59 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I know if any users try to cheat by multiple  account  from same ip address it will be traced and blocked  banned so never try to make multiple  accounts , i am totally  agreed  with you  that is so unfair  for the others .

On 11/12/2019 at 1:28 PM, Migo said:

Yes of course, you will be banned for multiple accounts, and some times they will give you a warning points for that, this prohibited, they keep updating their rules because of this and more other illegal stuff. 

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you. I have a well-disposed event going why mess it going on. Hopefully the admin are watching these people and making determine they don't acquired more money then settle of us .