How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

Thank you, my dear friend, for this important topic. Bitcoin is currently witnessing a great development in all areas and increasing demand for it from all countries of the world, so it has a great strength that will continue to progress until the end.

• +4 1

If you ask year we absolutely don't know.

But what i believe Bitcoin will still exist as long as possible. Maybe for next 5 years still used, but after that i don't know, the government will not let the new system financial too far from their boring system. We can see banknote is the oldest system for financial, maybe the old is more than 50 years but still used until now. So i think Bitcoin will stay there until internet is disconnected worldwide. 

• +2 1

The Bitcoin coin is going to become a market leader very soon. I think that it will remain for a long time due to all the structure it has, in addition, the trade that is projected is broad and it can be seen statistically that it is penetrating many countries due to the benefits it brings, its advantages and the interest of investors generate a low cost in expenses in your operations.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that it will remain for many years to come across it is more than easy. You have to start investing now because the train will not wait for you.

• +3 1

Well I think that Bitcoin is here to tay  and the only thing that could happen more is that we shall be seeing more and More successes to be recorded in the area of Bitcoin as it not the most successful but also the mother of all.

Bitcoin has proven successful in its project, and has become an important part of the global economy, as it contributes significantly to financial transactions around the world, so I do not expect it to be replaced by other technology in the near future.

Nobody knows the future of Bitcoin, but there is talk that says that Bitcoin mining will end in the year 2140, after which the miners will prove the blockchain, but then I think that new technologies will appear.

• +4 1

From my point of view, bitcoin will never stop. It will keep going. Bitcoin is one of the most popular and demanding crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest in it. Look bitcoin has promising future. Bitcoin price is increasing. You can do invest or trade with it. So there is no way to stop of btc. 

• +1 1

I think Bitcoin will remain in this world until Bitcoin Alternative Currency or any method is invented, and one of the reasons is that it is now declared as the second currency of the world and so onThe market will survive in the world as long as Bitcoin's Alternative Currency is coming to market.

As we can see there are many members of yobit as they are earnig a huge amount of bitcoin.It is profitable to trade with bitcoin.As the future is always uncertain so we cannot say anything about the future of it.

Bitcoin will exist but it run all the crypto market and may be it will remain all the life and we work in it at the end of our life because now world is change and peoples will use now technology so may be BTC will not dead at our entire life.

I do not think that we can determine the future of Bitcoin at least until the year 2140, after which it is possible that a new technology will appear that outperforms Bitcoin, or perhaps Bitcoin will continue, no one knows yet.

• +1 1

We are in the age of technology, and this era requires the existence of a modern technology used in exchange and trade, namely Bitcoin. I believe that with the increase of its supporters and investors, it will continue for the longest possible period. And all expectations indicate that it will become the single currency in the world.  And it will continue to do so as long as it has supporters and everyone is comfortable and benefiting from its existence

• +1 1

Thanks. You made a good post. We all have knowledge about this. Basically, we can guess that Bitcoin will be very popular. In the future, Bitcoin will be able to establish itself as a popular currency in the world. I do not think that the demand for Bitcoin will decrease, but the demand for it is increasing day by day.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friends, I would like to tell you one thing that bitcoin was introduced in 2009 and now that 2021 has gone, bitcoin is still in circulation.So if the bitcoin continues to work, it is to our advantage, and if the people who benefit from it do not want the bitcoin to ever run out or close or not, I don't think it's going to go any further. It will stop in the future too. I think it will continue with me for the rest of my life. 

I think that this technology that is used in blockchain and cryptocurrencies will extend for a long time due to its many positives, and the world will need a long time before starting to think of a new idea for money and financial transactions.

• +3 1

yeah, if there are some better technologies than blockchain in the future, i think bitcoin popularity will decrease. i think if bitcoins supply almost run out, lack of miner and the new technology appear, the bitcoin won't be valueable and won't exist.

• +3 1

In my view bitcoin will exist for a large amount of time than any of us can

imagine and it will likely rule all the online coins in the market it still has a lot of space to improve further

• +2 1

I think Bitcoin will be the future of our exchange system. There will be more cryptocurrencies in the future. But Bitcoin will lead them all. Ordinary people can easily use Bitcoin in the future. Blockchain services will be further improved.

I think we will not need to dispense with cryptocurrencies if a solution is found to the problems that cryptocurrencies suffer from, such as the large volatility in prices and their use in illegal business

• +1 1

i am new so i do not have a view about the existance of crypto currency or bitcoin. it is started in the 2008, i think. but it is not conform. many people use it for the earning. so you have a great chance to use it. and in future its price increase not decrease. and it present for the lifetime.

We have seen how the bitcoin currency has endured despite the things that have happened in this world, I think it will last a long time, since it is a reliable, safe currency, and its price is always rising.

• +1 1

It depends on competition, and on the development of other currencies, so it is not possible to predict the age of any currency, but I think it will live for a long time because it has proven itself in this era of technology development.

in my opinion it would go far for centuries to come. The demand for bitcoin will probably have dropped by that time but I'm sure it will sustain time and be there until then. but i think it will be over taken by another new technology or new crypto by that time

• +3 1