How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

On 11/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

Yes, it would be replaced with some other dogital currency.

After 5-years it will loose some worth 

and the other currexy will leads ffrom the front.

It might be any one 

as much of yhe currencies are developing day by day.

I just hope and waiting for that day.

Lets see what will happen next.

The exact number of years cannot be determined.  We are moving steadily towards the world of cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin is one of the most powerful cryptocurrencies, which is digital gold.  I think Bitcoin is forever.

• +4 1

No one can explain about how much bitcoin would servive.  So it all depend ut work demand and supply and work of management.  Some factor is important to run any thing if it follow thennit can be to long . I think bitcoin have bright future and will show great impact. 

As long ad there is electricity and servers for internet connection and as long as there are human beings , there will definitely be Bitcoin and other crypto currency, I do not know why some people bet that Bitcoin has a short age, did ever Gold vanish or fade away? then why you expect Bitcoin to do so?

• +5 1

Nothing can be predicted for sure. As cryptocurrencies are virtual its even more difficult to predict how long it persists. So, queries might not have a definite answer, and would be surrounding with assumptions. In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will never be expired and would be renovating itself in the world of digital currencies.

I think bitcoin will survive forever. Because It's being famous day by day  and people need digital currencies. That’s why many governments around the world revoking  the restrictions. 

My friend I want to tell you that the Bitcoin will exist more maybe 10 or 20 year more but one thing I want to tell you that you you can get a good chance to win a profit with the trading of Bitcoin

In my opinion, after the spread of cryptocurrencies, the world cannot abandon them. Rather, we will find digital currencies for each country, or perhaps regulatory mechanisms for transactions, but the world will certainly not give up cryptocurrencies. We as members have learned a lot about crypto, and we must help others to invest their money in trading. happy times .

I think it will increase in popularity with time, especially after its unprecedented price increase, which led to the spread of news about it all over the world, but of course other currencies will appear with a strong and successful project as well.

Cripto is always unpredictable and it will be not valuable saying something about cripto currency in the very beginning , bitcoin can change with other currency or not is also beyond our thoughts as we all know one hand it is becoming popular day by day among people and we also know that most of the countries are not willing to accept cripto currency be because it is decentralized and can't be controlled.

the Bitcoin is there from more than 10 years now and it is still drawing so I think in the future it will still be there for long term and people would be investing in it

I think bitcoin will never die as nowadays its price is touching the sky and everyone is trading or investing in bitcoin and this is most popular in young people so i don't think bitcoin will die. 

Good question my friend. Actually, the existence of Bitcoin depends on its adopters and investors. If bitcoin not dispensers he will be the most greatest thing online. Even if cryptocurrency does not replace ordinary money, it will definitely take a place in the economies of countries. 

I think the bitcoin is the best currency in the future and every body will deal with this currency so i am so excited for the future with many crypto shopes and supermarkets.

• +1 1

I don,t know exactly that for how many years Bitcoin will exist but it run all the crypto market and may be it will remain all the life and we work in it at the end of our life because now world is change and peoples will use now technology so may be BTC will not dead at our entire life.

• +2 1

Bitcoin will exist until we are living with this Internet and technology world because if you want to kill this bitcoin then surely you have to kill these two things first now its going to exist for very long time or we can say forever its not going to end in near future even our kids will have some good and better ways to use this technology mean this could be a part of their lives for daily basis.

Since the Internet is unified, this currency will remain and become more widespread and global than any other currency, whether in cryptocurrencies or in regular currencies.

• +3 1

I think bitcoin will exists for a very long time or as long as people invest on it and as long as digital technology exists or being used. We really do not know on how long will crypto exists in our world. We do not know how long bitcoin wil live. But as long as many people prefer it and are loyal, then it will last longer. But since we are in technological era where technology is important and people are getting more and more knowledge and ideas, i assume that it would be replaced.

Well, I think that the continuation of Bitcoin depends on the continuation of its adopters and investors, and with this very large value of Bitcoin, I do not think that anyone will stop investing it, so the project is continuing and Bitcoin has been going on for a long time.

• +2 1

I do not think that it is possible that a new system will appear to replace digital and cash currencies, Bitcoin possesses all the ingredients that qualify it to be the currency to be used in the future, so that it has a large purchasing value and achieves ease and smooth handling and maintains the privacy of use as well as it is a decentralized currency

• +4 1

I I also think about that it will exist for all time on the earth because there are also many people who are deprived of their education and also lack of your interest in physical work due to hi covid-19 and everyone want to put do for a summer digital work and earn a good income of source for your also advised to all members to keep well connected to the side and you can easily earn in the form of BTC.

I believe as long people support bitcoin, it will survive for long and no other system that would replace bitcoin in the future. Many people like bitcoin you know..

• +3 1

We can not say that how long will remain bitcoins but it will never end very soon in my opinion because it has become most popular in crypto world and mostly people are using bitcoins now .If it end it will rise in any other coin but totally it can not remove from the world because it is a big source of exchanging and investing.Its price is also high and low due to its volatile nature,overall it gives maximum profit to its users.

• +1 1

I think no one knows about it exactly like today its having much importance in market but we are not sure that in future it will have this same situation or not but might be experts can say something useful about it but i don't know about it much.

After a period of time, Bitcoin will be the leading currency in the world, and dealings with it will become global
It could be other than Bitcoin, but for sure it will be a cryptocurrency
And I miss it.