Opinions on day trading vs Swing trading - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soupster

Opinions on day trading vs Swing trading

Truly, I like the two sorts of exchanges and I work with them frequently. In the altcoin season I used to make a ton of benefits with every day exchanging. Swing isn't terrible in any way, I likewise benefit from it. to make a benefit or not, I think it is a ton of dealers themselves

I like the 2 options .. to earn a little day by day this is very good but this entails being attentive or having good configurations ... lately I like more to buy coins and save them until they go up 5-10% and sell them .. when They lower that% again, I buy again and so on successively

On 10.11.2019 at 08:52, soupster said:

Hello everyone! So this is my first post here and i wanted to give some of my insight on Swing trading vs daytrading.

Alot of people say that daytrading is risky and seing trades is where the real profit is but thats not true. i have been experimenting on daytrades for the past few month and i gotta say my daytrades were far more successful than my swing trades. If you have adequate knowledge and info on the volume, history of the coin and a bit of TA any one can be succefull.

What are your guys experince with day trading vs swing trading? let me know please

You can be successful all the way and all best wishes to you fellow but statistics is relentless. More than 98% of crypto daytraders are unprofitable. There are many details in this but I would be a novice I would prefer middle term trading or hodling or even investments to day trade.

If you know how to trade and have a good capital I would do Swing trading, but for someone who is starting in trading and has little capital is better to choose safer market entry in the long term is a little more delayed but is less risk of getting caught in a trade.

I think that day trading needs to monitor the market movement continuously within 24 hours and to determine the right time to buy and sell. This is somewhat difficult and requires experience in trading, so I prefer long-term trading. You buy the currency and when its price increases, you sell it.

In my experience, I have reached very good profits first, but you need to set a limit by saying what will happen, because after reaching that limit, you can experience a rapid decline, nobody wants to suffer this loss.

On 11/10/2019 at 2:52 AM, soupster said:

Hello everyone! So this is my first post here and i wanted to give some of my insight on Swing trading vs daytrading.

Alot of people say that daytrading is risky and seing trades is where the real profit is but thats not true. i have been experimenting on daytrades for the past few month and i gotta say my daytrades were far more successful than my swing trades. If you have adequate knowledge and info on the volume, history of the coin and a bit of TA any one can be succefull.

What are your guys experince with day trading vs swing trading? let me know please

Thank you for sharing your experience, I believe that the most important thing to enter the trade is to know well the advantages and risks that this implies.

Day trading success requires an advanced understanding of technical trading and charting. Swing trading is to apply the combination of fundamental and technical analysis. I think both should be used by experienced traders who can accept trading risks.

In my opinion, everything will depend on the analysis made of the market, and how much capital is invested, both methods have risks but daily trading has been more beneficial for me, in addition, as a beginner it is easier to do so.

Может быть, если вы,ребята, прекратите маржинальную торговлю, то BTC наконец-то сможет двигаться в ясном направлении, а до тех пор китовые игры ликвидируют чрезмерно заемного пользователя.BTC такая же цена, как и 6 месяцев назад, разве таким должен быть бычий рынок?

• -3 1

On 9/24/2020 at 9:28 PM, Maaz sultan said:

In my opinion day trading is more profitable then swing trading actually you get every possibility on day trading but in swing trading you need to wait for some time to the price go up and up But it this situation the price might go down and you lose the chance of getting some profits .

i think the crypto market's fluctuation is what helps you greatly in making profits by day trading, the other day i purchased ONT at 5120 sat when it dumped, and in a few hours it went up to 5250, thats an easy 2% gain in the same day. 

• +2 1

Both are good to do, but I think the more profitable is the daily trading, because of cryptocurrency volatility you can collect a lot of profits, but of course you need to be attentive and a little of knowledge about the market movement, about the swing trading is for long time also need a lot of knowledge to analyze the cryptocurrency price future.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, tienda said:

Both are good to do, but I think the more profitable is the daily trading, because of cryptocurrency volatility you can collect a lot of profits, but of course you need to be attentive and a little of knowledge about the market movement, about the swing trading is for long time also need a lot of knowledge to analyze the cryptocurrency price future.

day trading depends on the market fluctuation, but sometimes the market just keeps going down on altcoins just like whats happening these days, so it would be better to keep out until these coins find a bottom.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

in my opinion, every trade in crypto world has its risky things so I love top 10 Coins like BTC ETH XRP TRX... vv I think that coins have good price and difficult die. (Price go to 0.00000x)

I prefer swing trading, because the possibilities to earn money are bigger because you are investing for the future, but day trading is good if you combine it with news or other strategies.

Daily trading is the best strategy to earn good profits in my opinion! Making little profits daily without loosing is better than making risky deals! Trading isn't easy as it sounds and you may lose a huge amount of your capital in a while.

2 hours ago, Shubham kakade said:

My opinion is swing trading becouse of its low  risk 

There is no extra knowledge of trading and fundamental analysis you just knowledge of basic  

That I not a good reason, if you are a trader of any type, you need to know about trading very well, people can learn everything about trading but later decided to be trading swing, this is the best way. But, you are also right, because swing trading is not risky like day trading. 

I agree with you, because it is the safest way to open your position. In fact, in many transactions there is a chance of making no profit, which means we will take the risk again. Besides, the first method brings a lot more profit than the second one. 

But I prefer swing trading and I didn't try the day trading yet as I also think that It is more risky and has low profit.But I would definitely tgink about it to try it but I think For day trading you need to have good observation about market and good presence of mind and should remain active to have a eye on the market every time then You can earn profit from it otherwise it would be difficult for anyone.

I prefer day trading. I have not tried swing trading, but day trading suits me very much. I liked the profit I get

I am afraid of swing trading as I do not have sufficient experience. 

Hey, my friend
For me, I like to trade every day and I have good and acceptable positive results
.I follow the analysis every minute and see if it achieves a minimum intersection, I buy and if it doesn't, wait until it does and the method is effective and successful gives you a good one on the chart with at least an hour or 30 minute frameNeed to be an analyst and gain a lot more knowledge to get some profit in Deterreding which I don't really have LL but I want to see your strategy.
Day trading with a conservative style (only takes 1-3%) I think this is my style and so far I have found that better than swing trading in the crypto market, swing trading is definitely bad for planning or trying to analyzeIf the next few days / weeks are right then the profit is higher (10% +) but I think it is very difficult to do here so I really prefer day trading over swing trading.

A day trading is near perfect for those that are looking into making money without taking much of a risk, but note that the earnings cannot be compared to a full time strategic Trading. 

Hello friend I hope you are doing well, I think that both are excellent options from which you can get maximum profitability. In my case I do a little of both but I focus more on day trading because in recent months most of the stocks and currencies have been moving sharply.

I think Maybe if you stop margin trading, then BTC could eventually move in a clear direction, until then the whale games to liquidate the over-leveraged users.