Opinions on day trading vs Swing trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
soupster

Opinions on day trading vs Swing trading

We have different methods when it comes in trading, yes for some reason dsy trading is profitable enough but it's not always that, so before you trade whether it's day or swing the trading as long as you know what you're doing and know how the market works it is enough. 

Swing is more slow-based in terms of earnings and losses than day-care trading, but certain swing trades can still lead to large gains or losses quickly. Day trading typically has more space for profit, at least for smaller accounts.

I can't reallt do well with day trading, no idea why, but it's just so hard to keep tract with the price in day trading, because I don't have that much time to check my trade order. So, I sometimes forget when doing day trading. And it trigger my stop loss, or sell to fast or something like those siatuation always happens to me.

In my opinion, the daily trading is best than the swinge trading if you can achieve profit 2% daily and you have a good strategy for this work, but some people don't have enough time to daily trading for that raeson they are working on swing trading.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Whenever trading is over a short period of time, it requires you to be fast in making decisions in order to take advantage of quick opportunities. Therefore, fast trading is fraught with risks, so we must be careful.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:52 PM, soupster said:

Swing trading vs daytrading.

Day trading and swing trading have different levels of profit and risk. But they have to adjust to bitcoin or altcoin market conditions. Both sides play in high volatility using technical analysis and fundamental analysis to look for coins that really have the potential in short-term trading.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:52 AM, soupster said:

Hello everyone! So this is my first post here and i wanted to give some of my insight on Swing trading vs daytrading.

Alot of people say that daytrading is risky and seing trades is where the real profit is but thats not true. i have been experimenting on daytrades for the past few month and i gotta say my daytrades were far more successful than my swing trades. If you have adequate knowledge and info on the volume, history of the coin and a bit of TA any one can be succefull.

What are your guys experince with day trading vs swing trading? let me know please

there is nothing better than other, because those are just personal choices. we can just say that, on average, swing trading is safer that day trading. for example i see many people scalping with 1 min chart and making money on it but i would lose money if i try to do that because i'm not comfortable with it.

so if you are fine with day trading then keep doing it

• Useful or interesting 1

Swing is the best. People leave day trading to swing. Swing is the best type of trade I have known in cryptocurrencies  trading for now. 

On 11/10/2019 at 7:52 AM, soupster said:

Hello everyone! So this is my first post here and i wanted to give some of my insight on Swing trading vs daytrading.

Alot of people say that daytrading is risky and seing trades is where the real profit is but thats not true. i have been experimenting on daytrades for the past few month and i gotta say my daytrades were far more successful than my swing trades. If you have adequate knowledge and info on the volume, history of the coin and a bit of TA any one can be succefull.

What are your guys experince with day trading vs swing trading? let me know please

I try not to do daytrading as my experience is that the margins between buy and sell are very high for some coins. Prices have to go up or down 5%+ to earn something in a day.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:52 AM, soupster said:

Swing trades can only be done by those who have strong knowledge about TA and charts reading. Swing trading is little risky but have many of profits. 

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Day traders open and close multiple positions within a single day, while swing traders take trades that last multiple days, weeks or even months. These two different trading styles can suit various traders depending on the amount of capital available, time availability, psychology, and the market being traded.

Daily trading is considered one of the most difficult trading operations, but it is profitable quickly and you must be an expert in the market and spend the entire day to know all this in profitable and difficult daily trading.

Without a doubt, I believe it truly is far more successful intended for regular dealing in comparison with Move dealing. Daily dealing seriously isn't risky, which enables. It likewise to adapt current market disorders, should the current market is usually beneficial we can efficiently deal, should the current market seriously isn't helpful. I can hang on until the current market retrieval.

I believe that in the crypto market, daily trading is much better than swing trading. From my understanding of swing trading the trades happen every few days or maybe even after several weeks. However, in the crypto world there is much volatility of the price. This will result in daily changes and trends. Therefore that is why i prefer daily trading for cryptocurrencies.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You must decide only yourself, indeed you can take some approach of others. But for that at the end you will decide. l advice for choosing only top altcoins. It seems bad, but it can be chance for us. 

Edited by Trader21

On 2/15/2020 at 4:17 PM, Musbeerah said:

Many believe that day trading is not profitable and with that its risky to embark on it and with that they prefer night trading

It requires you to quickly make decisions to take advantage of opportunities quickly. Therefore, fast transactions are risky, so we must be careful. I agree with your review and I think good Commercial websites require knowledge of this trading and analysis.they are operating on trading

Yes, I like both types of transactions and I work with them quite often. In the altcoin season I used to make a lot of profits with daily trading. Swing is not bad at all, I also profit from it. to make a profit or not, I think it is a lot of traders themselves

Usually, I try to look at the daily chart of coin trading when I start trading with cryptocurrency. Volumes show what exactly should be observed with the daily chart. 

On 3/15/2020 at 4:22 PM, BiTmaX said:

Each person has a different approach to business

I'm glad to hear that your day trading is far more profitable than swing trading, but this is not the case for everyone

But generally daily trading is more profitable than that swing trading, only that day trading is not for everybody.

countless relatives deem that day trading is not profitable and with that its risky to go aboard on it and with that they fancy night trading

That depends on the type of person and preference, since the adaptation of the trader is important and that implies his way of operating, be it with day trading, or another type of trading, as long as he adapts and does it well.

I also trade daily deals namely when I'm at the PC. Very rarely do I issue orders for several days. Such orders depend on the coin being traded.

Day trading is absolutely a good way to earn something atleast daily, but swing trading might even take days and it needs experience and practice to know more about it

Daily trading is the best strategy to earn good profits in my opinion! Making little profits daily without loosing is better than making risky deals! Trading isn't easy as it sounds and you may lose a huge amount of your capital in a while!

I have been doing day trading for a long time. And it is quite trustworthy and profitable. And i guess a lot if users like me also do the same. But unfortunately  i don't  have any idea about swing trading. Maybe you should elobarote the topic more precisely. Because I have no idea about that. But i can say that day trading is quite good.