Cryptotalk hindi topic - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rinki

Cryptotalk hindi topic

Hello dost kya hall hai.

Kya cryptotalk hindi language ko support kaarega kya. Aap logo ki kya vichar hai. Please mujhe baatye .

Kya cryptotalk par hindi me post honi chahiye ya nhi .

Everybody is asking for his language not just for Indian people, this forum is just in the beginning, maybe in the future will provides everyone's language and more sections to talk in. 

On 11/10/2019 at 7:51 AM, Rinki said:

Hello dost kya hall hai.

Kya cryptotalk hindi language ko support kaarega kya. Aap logo ki kya vichar hai. Please mujhe baatye .

I think who should give Hindi language a place in this forum..
Then there are people from many countries who do not understand Hindi at all...
English is the international language English is understood by everyone, so it is better to give English a priority.....

((Nt: App meri bat samaj rehe he keya meri jigar🤣🤣🤣))

Currently the forum provides only two languages English and Russian
There may be other languages added, including Hindi
Until then you have to participate in English or Russian only

THINK POSITIVE

Unfortunately my friend Hindi language is not available in this forum yet and may be added and may not
So you have to participate in English or Russian if you are good at it

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that the forum is currently available in two languages only English and Russian and I don't think any other languages will be added at this stage

I understand your language is exactly what you want a separate section to be posted in Hindi in this forum,  because there are a lot of people in India who like to speak in Hindi.However, it is still too late to add Hindi language and I think admins can give all the information about this and they can get a Decision so you can speak English now. if they  want but when Hindi language is added then you can post in that language.

I suggest using only the english language when posting to the general section because it may result in having a warning point if you don't follow the rules. Don't worry the admin will surely add more local boards.

On 11/10/2019 at 4:51 AM, Rinki said:

Hello dost kya hall hai.

Try to post English your best here if you only know HINDI language you can just translate here https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=hi&tl=en

Most of the members here are waiting for their language to be implemented. I think they will do it soon because this forum are just only started and they will implement more language soon to improved this forum. 

On 11/10/2019 at 9:51 AM, Rinki said:

Hello dost kya hall hai.

Seems original post creator abandoned topic: joined november 10 and last visited november 11 with only 1post:

requesting moderators @Desais, @epidemia to lock/close topic.