The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

every thing in the world has good and bad site 
for crypto as a good side you can earn easily and be rich if you trade well and also you can work from your house 
for the bad side you can easily also lose your capital or get scammed and lose your effort and money 
so you need to know the both sides before start in this career 

Cryptocurrency has advantage of easy transportation on ones asset for one part of the world to another, but legalize across the globe there fore can not spent in all market

the good feature of crypto is we every make out that this is the find of money some how, and the terrible region of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its because the price of bitcoin in every hour it know how to be superior or let fall

This is inevitable and hopefully blockchain will do it. About the people who are violating this part of the crypto and users wallet, I believe that crypto is a great opportunity for traders and earners, but then againThe thing about the world of crypto is about the wide range of scammers in the region

Well, the profit quality of crypto is we every one comprehend that this is the spring of change approximately how, and the faulty face of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its as the charge of bitcoin in every hour it bottle be higher or lower.

Cryptocurrency has both the disadvantages and advantages. The light side is that we can easily earn money by the help of crypto. And the disadvantages is that it is sometime risky. There are hackers those can steal your money.

not good and prejudicial does not depend on the occurrence of crypto but humans as the certificate that governs the crypto pardon? to figure out in the expectations as a result that every one prosperous all in accordance with regime policy.

There is more to our problem than using cryptocurrency.  Before the invention of crypto, people did as badly as they do now.  But I now believe that after working on this side, many people have given up doing bad things and are spending time here doing work.

Well, the agreeable region of crypto is we altogether get that this is the source of financial  change and how ever  the terrible part of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its for the reason that the cost of bitcoin in every hour it container be top or lower.

Well, the good side of crypto is we all know that this is the source of money some how, and the bad side of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its because the price of bitcoin in every hour it can be higher or lower,As you said there is a dark side and a light side to crypto that can be utilized..

I think  the best side resides in its potential to gain more value in the future.Well there is a point to be made that the anonymity of Bitcoin makes it a favorite among criminals.As for me, the benefits of cryptocurrency cover all its shortcomings.

On 14.02.2020 at 15:03, FxSumon said:

I think  the best side resides in its potential to gain more value in the future.Well there is a point to be made that the anonymity of Bitcoin makes it a favorite among criminals.As for me, the benefits of cryptocurrency cover all its shortcomings.

Well for me everything has light aspect and dull aspects. By the make use of of crypto, you will be able offer for youself in your way of life whereas it's far pitiful to assume that crypto is additionally using in illicit activity of a few individuals.

Well, the good side of crypto is we all know that this is the source of money some how, and the bad side of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its because the price of bitcoin in every hour it can be higher or lower.

I myself feel the whole lot has two sides of it like a coin. here is constantly authentic and wrong. It's central that we discern pardon? to draw on it for. and I meditate the opportunity of cryptocurrencies is mutually virtuous and bad.

The bright side of the cryptocurrency can be considered its complete anonymity, as well as its availability at the moment. And the dark sides of it, too, abound, one of them is of course the complexity in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. But it seems to me that soon the cryptocurrency will be replaced by something.

I do not think the crappy currency has dark directions. Because crypto currency is a good for a lot of earning money. A lot of money can be earned from the crypto currency. And the number of crypto currency users is going on to day.

nicely, the best facet of crypto is we all know that that is the supply of cash a few how, and the awful side of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its due to the fact the rate of bitcoin in each hour it is able to be higher or lower.

I personally think everything has two sides of it like a coin. There is always right and worng. It's important that we know what to use it for. And i thinkthe future of cryptocurrencies is both good and bad.

10 hours ago, Kane virtue said:

Well, the agreeable region of crypto is we altogether get that this is the source of financial  change and how ever  the terrible part of crypto is the fluctuation of it, its for the reason that the cost of bitcoin in every hour it container be top or lower.

The light side is more. The dark side are not more like the good side. Knowledge can help not to go to the dark side. 

It's important that we know what to use it for. And i thinkthe future of cryptocurrencies is both good and bad. Cryptocurrency has both the disadvantages and advantages. The light side is that we can easily earn money by the help of crypto.

The light site is it's future of our crypto for early adopters and now also and when many people comes for crypto this time will our and Dark site is many scam happened every day and still going on everyday launch a new cloud mining site and ICO and other scam project and centralised exchange hack but we need save our funds from this scam

you can safe your real money into crypto and you can increase you money also into crypto.. crypto currencies dark side are more.. so many people don't believe in crypto cause it's virtual coin that's why no one want's to believe on it.... and if you don't use proper way to wallet or translation then you will loss 

intermediary system, you deposit the money that is blocked by the site and as soon as you receive the payment on your western union account you unlock the money so that the other party can receive the payment, I have it used several times and I have always found myself very well, be careful of the feedback and you will not have bad surprises

Edited by Joyredot