The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
GhoulSlayer

The light and the dark side of Cryptocurrency

On 11/9/2019 at 7:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal. Law enforcement has been busy trying to follow this trend because of the dark web. The selling of human trafficking to real underworld activities began.

But there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

What do you see as the future, good and bad, coming from cryptocurrency?

In my opinion crypto currency is the best for investing. But in many countries it is illegal. In many countries crypto currency is banned. I think in future crypto currency become strong many other countries are accepted this.

Everything has two sides. BTC have lots of advantage but there are also some disadvantage. Honestly before reading this post I had no idea about the disadvantages.

The good side of crypto is it is a good source of money especially if you are still a student and also you can get rich if you are patient, skilled and hardworking. Also the volatility of it's price is really good because once the price fall we can afford to buy it and then wait until the price soar again, this will make us rich instantly if we are lucky. The bad side is some people use it in improper things like in dark web, I have read a post about crypto is being accepted as a payment in buying drugs and other illegal things in dark web.

• +3 1

Every thing has both dark and light side and cryptocurrency also has both sides. I think we can control the dark side of the cryptocurrency my maintaining strict rules and regulation against tax evasion and money laundering. I think in future cryptocurrency will be free from dark sides like money laundering and tax evasion.

It is right but we should use the light side only and we have to prevent the dark side but we can not do that so lets get some earnings from our investing journey.

That's right, crypto currencies have their advantages and disadvantages. Some of it's greatest advantages are :

*Medium of payment for purchase of goods and services.

* Traded for or profit.

* Financial relieve for millions of youth around the world.

While some of it disadvantages are:

* errors transfers can not be reversed back.

* payment for the purchase of illegal goods from the dark web among many others.

I think it is a really good thing, in my opinion digital currencies shorten a lot of formalities, fees and the long time that transactions cause with banknotes, so I hope that everything is done using digital currencies, as they are the best and more suitable for the era of speed in which we live

4 minutes ago, Piterson said:

Any thing has good and bad side, I guess bitcoin is good because he solves many financial issues in our lives, and the dark side is that in the present time they used him in online scamming especially computer viruses. 

Cryptocurrency is a virtual currency, and it is very safe and profitable to use.  By crypto currency we mean Bitcoin, Litecoin, ethereum and all other currencies.  But if you have a good knowledge of cryptocurrency, you will know its pros and cons.  So you have to gain knowledge

my friend I want to tell you that there are two sides of the cryptocurrency one is dark side and II is light side darkseid mean to say that you have to face some problems in the cryptocurrencies but you should not too worried about that this is very temporary problems

• +2 1

Each thing has both the positive and the negative aspects of it and you need to chose which one you like the most if you like the positive you have to bear the negative as well.

The light side of the crypto currency is that the sending of high amount fee is low and the in seconds the payment is send to another account and it is safe and secure way to send the payment. And the dark side is that if we send the payment then it will not reverse and the payment is lost forever.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is always going to be a good side and a bad side to using things, we decide which one to use, since if a network is created, which in this case is for global economic well-being, many people use it to pass money anywhere in the world. world, buy goods, trade faster and with better profit. But there are people who have a very damaged mind and use this same network for non-profit things, as they see the benefits that cannot be traced and use it to make transactions to launder money or buy things on the dark web of the web and satiate your sick desires.

• +2 1

Well, as the saying goes, everything that has advantage also has disadvantage, so even though the main purpose of cryptocurrecy is to serve as a means of exchange, there are people who will definitely use it for another wrong purpose, so it depends on how we just view it.

The positive things are the ease and speed in dealing, trading and getting rid of taxes, but the negative things are the possibility of losing the balance with the click of a button, and there are also people who exploit these currencies for illegal matters.

• +1 1

Yes, that is true, cryptocurrecy has been developed for a very good purpose, but today, it has been abuse in he sense that it is used for some illegal operations that make people and countries think that cryptocurrecy are actually not good.

Crypto market is very profitable for those people who have some knowledge and experience they earn  good amount of money but the bad side of cryptocurrency is many people lose their money and they just put their investment in wrong cryptocurrency at wrong times when market is already fluctuate

In my opinion, we inflate things because blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies provided us with work and profits and also reduced taxes for us, and your words may be correct about the spread of some swindlers or thieves in this field, but the end is each field has its own thieves. There is no need to complicate things always in this way, the field of cryptocurrencies and trading in them needs experience and learning, and then there will never be a dark and bad part, and you will always see profits and light if you are an expert so you have to understand the mechanism of technical analysis and trade safely on safe and documented platforms

In my opinion, the dark side of crypto is that it can be used for bad things without being followed up by anyone, and this is the worst part of it. The bright side is that it is an emerging market and will help many sectors.

The future of cryptocurrency will have both sides, good and bad. It is like any thing that has its two sides. People can exploit it depending on their own desire. Personally, i prefer to choose the good side and exploit all the advantages of cryptocurrency.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

Cryptocurrency was started as a means to buy and sell through the internet. Once blockchain technology was released to the world it opened up the buying and selling worldwide and for anything, whether legal or illegal.

I agree with this sir, cryptocurrency is on between of legal in illegal, no one can touch it by being decentralized, so that many people can used it without knowing by anybody because of having a anonymous transaction.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, GhoulSlayer said:

there was also the light side of cryptocurrency where one could buy goods for instance, real estate, food, clothing and not have anyone know what you are buying. No tax, no paper trail. Sounds like the good ole' days of the 1800's when there was still free enterprise, where one was free to buy and sell under their own terms.

Many people are using cryptocurrency for being a tax less because they want to pay the exact amount unlike paying some VAT for every things that we purchase.

The light side of crypto currency are its price are changeable. People can use it as usual. By it people can earn money. There are many way to earn it from internet.The dark side are it have a lot of fear to hack our money  There are mnay hacker in internet who are always trying to hack it . 

I think everything has advantages and disadvantages similarly cryptocyrrency also have these both but I think this is more beneficial for the people because they can earn handsome amount of the money in the crypto world and can secure their future. This is also a source of income for some people. We can also increase our earning by investment and trading. We can do any transaction easily by using any exchange of the cryptocyrrency. 

Yes there is a big difference between the light and the dark web on the side because there are many benefits and some of them are the drawbacks on this site so you can easily invest in it if you have some money on roads and earn much and more profitable running through this site and if you have some nothing for investment so you can easily comment and posting and earn a valuable profit from this sit

Everything in this world has a positive side and a negative side, we have to pay attention and look at the positive side and benefit from it, we are talking about an amazing technology and perhaps this century's technology because it contains wonderful advantages that may change the global economy

On 3/16/2021 at 9:47 AM, Nonahassan said:

In my opinion, the dark side of crypto is that it can be used for bad things without being followed up by anyone, and this is the worst part of it. The bright side is that it is an emerging market and will help many sectors.

About the dark-side is the illegal activities the only thing bad about cryptocurrencies, what about the fall of local currencies is it it not something bad for the government?